The great beans and rice debate......

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
North Korea Says It’s Open To Talking Denuclearization With The U.S.
The regime also announced plans to hold a summit with South Korea in April.

Can anybody name one harm, one effect NK has had on the US, our economy, our state of well being, just name anything? You got a fat little guy, needing attention and getting it...that's about it. Even if he had a missle that could reach the US, does anyone think he'd use it?

Between NK and DACA.....enough already!!

I pass more holes and pot holes in my streets than illegals. I haven't had a cost of living adjustment in years. My state has some of the worst schools in the country. I worry about mass shootings and the OPIOD crisis. I worry about Trump and his state of mind. Do I lose sleep over NK, NO, Do I lose sleep over Maria and Jose staying in the US, NO....the things that concern me and my family, Washington could give a fuck about

Can anybody name one harm, one effect NK has had on the US, our economy, our state of well being, just name anything? You got a fat little guy, needing attention and getting it...that's about it. Even if he had a missle that could reach the US, does anyone think he'd use it?

I pass more holes and pot holes in my streets than illegals. I haven't had a cost of living adjustment in years. My state has some of the worst schools in the country. I worry about mass shootings and the OPIOD crisis. I worry about Trump and his state of mind. Do I lose sleep over NK, NO, Do I lose sleep over Maria and Jose staying in the US, NO....the things that concern me and my family, Washington could give a fuck about
Sounds like you've come to the reality that a merit raise is nowhere in your future, so I've got to at least give you credit for reaching the right answer to that 2+2 brain twister. By the way, what's the subject matter of the paper you push all day?

Just a few weeks ago you smartest people on the planet were telling us Trump's tweets were going to start WW3. Now it looks as if the world will become much safer.
Who woulda thunk you people were 180 from reality.

ACT Locally and stop whining

If you want to your town to be a better place to live then fucking do something to make it better.

Dufus thinks nuclear mushroom clouds are good for people.

Ah, shit. I thought this was going to be a good recipe.

But well said.

But well said.
It was good enough for you to eat it up though.

But well said.
Yes, only America and Israel are evil for having nuclear weapons.

But well said.
“U.S. 1946 Kings X”

Having invented a new Holocaust,
And been the first with it to win a war,
How they make haste to cry with fingers crossed,
King’s X–no fairs to use it anymore!

–Robert Frost, Complete Poems (1949)

Just think about it. I support denuclearization wherever possible, whenever possible. But it is somewhat ridiculous to insist other countries not want to defend themselves. The TRICK is to build solid enough relations with other countries to assure them they aren't going to be atomized by a world power. Tricky. Calling them "Rocket Man" won't do it.

But well said.
“U.S. 1946 Kings X”

Just think about it. I support denuclearization wherever possible, whenever possible. But it is somewhat ridiculous to insist other countries not want to defend themselves. The TRICK is to build solid enough relations with other countries to assure them they aren't going to be atomized by a world power. Tricky. Calling them "Rocket Man" won't do it.
North Korea just said they are open to eliminating their nuclear weapons, something the world has been attempting to do for decades, and you are criticizing Trump for finally making it happen.
WhyIwon.jpg

The Left Wingers are Perennial Traitors.
They helped Iran.
They took Saddam's side.
They helped North Korea.

Sounds like you have local and state problems that have nothing to do with the feds.

I agree with your sentiment, but her problems have nothing to do with the feds, and NK has made that claim multiple times over the years, and always have us give first, then reneg.

But well said.
“U.S. 1946 Kings X”

North Korea just said they are open to eliminating their nuclear weapons, something the world has been attempting to do for decades, and you are criticizing Trump for finally making it happen.
View attachment 180725

But well said.
“U.S. 1946 Kings X”

View attachment 180725
North Korea just said they are open to eliminating their nuclear weapons
That's awesome. Let's hope Trump doesn't blow it with his fat thumbs.

But well said.
“U.S. 1946 Kings X”

View attachment 180725
North Korea is open to eliminating nuclear weapons BECAUSE of Trump.

But well said.
“U.S. 1946 Kings X”

View attachment 180725
North Korea is open to eliminating nuclear weapons BECAUSE of Trump.
I don't disagree. But I think the ever tightening sanctions and the fact that their BFF China is even pissed off by the tension in the neighborhood may be factors as well. Trump has the UN and the overwhelming support of every country in the sane world to thank, as well.

Forum List

Back