The GOP's White Supremacy

you havent made any case what so ever, now you break into mind reading.

Why did you come here again?

Dude, you brought up welfare and free lunch. You can dance all you want, but you're no Michael Jackson.

I dont have to dance the burden is upon you. All you have manged to prove you are the racist. Rethoric is all you have offered, I have posted links, one to a democrat that stated working for the one month in her life is something no one should have to do.

SHE NEEDS WAX FOR THE HARDWOODS.

:lol: Now you call me a racist. Man, you are dishonest! And then post a link for one democrat...out of umpteen million, you are a regular Lenny Bruce.

I've never said that African Americans don't vote majority Democrat. And yes, it can be for various and different reasons.

There's an easy out here, I'm surprised you don't see it....

It can be but it's not. That's what I'm trying to tell you. All black communities are intertwined. What I hear in my community is no different than what I hear when I go back to my hometown.

Yes, it can be for various and different reasons. But the overall reason is that...crap....

Dammit....here's the out. I'm surprised that I actually have to give it to you on a platter, I though you would have seen it:

The reason that African Americans vote majority Democrat since the civil rights movement is that the Democrats have historically done MORE for them than Republicans.

Charlie's assertion that Republicans have done nothing is flat out wrong no matter how much dancing and singing he does about tokens and how Republican appointments are Uncle Tom's.

That's the perception...I don't know if that's the reality.

Dude, you brought up welfare and free lunch. You can dance all you want, but you're no Michael Jackson.

I dont have to dance the burden is upon you. All you have manged to prove you are the racist. Rethoric is all you have offered, I have posted links, one to a democrat that stated working for the one month in her life is something no one should have to do.

:lol: Now you call me a racist. Man, you are dishonest! And then post a link for one democrat...out of umpteen million, you are a regular Lenny Bruce.

So you admit I have provided more evidence then you.

THANKS.

the argument you have provided is all straw.

Do you plan at some point to prove your BULL SHIT.

The proof is that most African Americans don't vote GOP and believe that the GOP cares nothing about blacks, nor reaches out to them, a sentiment shared by a former black GOP congressman:

Politics | Obama a dilemma for blacks in GOP | Seattle Times Newspaper

J.C. Watts, a former Oklahoma congressman who once was part of the GOP House leadership, said he's thinking of voting for Obama. Watts said he's still a Republican, but he criticized his party for neglecting the black community. Black Republicans, he said, have to concede that while they might not agree with Democrats on issues, at least that party reaches out to them.

Now even a black republican recognizes the obviously that you and your troll butt buddy Radioman can't see.

The only thing you have proven is IDIOTS believe this crap. You havent offered anything of substance.

Why are you such a racist? My position and it will always be my position. If you are going to paint me such a bad man, then I will show you greater depths of said meanness.

So the majority of African Americans are idiots? Shame on you for being racist!

It can be but it's not. That's what I'm trying to tell you. All black communities are intertwined. What I hear in my community is no different than what I hear when I go back to my hometown.

Yes, it can be for various and different reasons. But the overall reason is that...crap....

Dammit....here's the out. I'm surprised that I actually have to give it to you on a platter, I though you would have seen it:

The reason that African Americans vote majority Democrat since the civil rights movement is that the Democrats have historically done MORE for them than Republicans.

Charlie's assertion that Republicans have done nothing is flat out wrong no matter how much dancing and singing he does about tokens and how Republican appointments are Uncle Tom's.

No, I freely say that Democrats have done more historically than Republicans. However that is a very different position than the one Charlie takes.

The proof is that most African Americans don't vote GOP and believe that the GOP cares nothing about blacks, nor reaches out to them, a sentiment shared by a former black GOP congressman:

Politics | Obama a dilemma for blacks in GOP | Seattle Times Newspaper

J.C. Watts, a former Oklahoma congressman who once was part of the GOP House leadership, said he's thinking of voting for Obama. Watts said he's still a Republican, but he criticized his party for neglecting the black community. Black Republicans, he said, have to concede that while they might not agree with Democrats on issues, at least that party reaches out to them.

Now even a black republican recognizes the obviously that you and your troll butt buddy Radioman can't see.

The only thing you have proven is IDIOTS believe this crap. You havent offered anything of substance.

Why are you such a racist? My position and it will always be my position. If you are going to paint me such a bad man, then I will show you greater depths of said meanness.

So the majority of African Americans are idiots? Shame on you for being racist!

I CANT SPEAK FOR THE MAJORITY, JUST PEOPLE THAT THINK LIKE YOU.

AFTERALL THE ENTIRE THREAD IS BASED IN STRAW. strawman.

So you admit I have provided more evidence then you.

THANKS.

Strawman...next.

No, I freely say that Democrats have done more historically than Republicans. However that is a very different position than the one Charlie takes.

Done more...yes. But to the advancement, I'm not sure. That's debatable.

Yes that is what you presented. Do you have any thing else ROOKIE?

Nope, you are dismissed. :rolleyes:

YOU ARENT BIG ENOUGH TO DISMISS ANYONE.

iF YOU NEED TO COWER DONT RESPOND WUSS!!!!

So, you feel that you are bigger because you type in all caps and resort to name calling? That's what cowards do. But I won't dismiss you. I will relieve you of your duties of responding to me with ignorance. I know you want the last word so I'll say this...I'm rubber and you're glue. :lol:

Nope, you are dismissed. :rolleyes:

So, you feel that you are bigger because you type in all caps and resort to name calling? That's what cowards do. But I won't dismiss you. I will relieve you of your duties of responding to me with ignorance. I know you want the last word so I'll say this...I'm rubber and you're glue. :lol:

The irritation factor. Get used to it.

Now Strawman when are you going to prove this something greater then opinion?

STRAWMAN.

STRAWMAN.

So you're posting for irritation's sake right? Thats means you're trolling, :D

Don't distort the Bass'position, the Bass stated that the GOP is doing nothing basically to attract African American voters save for appointing token Negroes. They have shown zero inclination to support the concerns of African Americans and instead seem more focused on supporting the policies of rich white males and their cronies.

Done more...yes. But to the advancement, I'm not sure. That's debatable.

For the debate then, what other party has done more for the advancement?

I'm not sure. But there are only two to choose from. And from my viewpoint, it doesn't seem like minorities advance much under democratic rule with the exception of Clinton. I feel that Hillary should be in the White House as veep at least. I can say personally that I have experienced the most financial growth under the Bush admin. But the debate is for people that have lived their adult lives for more than three presidents.

STRAWMAN.

So you're posting for irritation's sake right? Thats means you're trolling, :D

Don't distort the Bass'position, the Bass stated that the GOP is doing nothing basically to attract African American voters save for appointing token Negroes. They have shown zero inclination to support the concerns of African Americans and instead seem more focused on supporting the policies of rich white males and their cronies.

trolling for trolls, I have been found out.

Now toby what is your next trick?

Forum List

Back