The GOP's White Supremacy

YOU reject the notion. Doesn't matter what you think because the records show that blacks vote democrat at a high percentage no matter who is on the ticket. Even Kerry got 85 - 95 percent of the black vote. So I guess that much of a majority vote against the republican party for various different reasons.

those reasons are strictly the free lunch.

Free lunch as in hand outs, welfare, 40 acres and a mule...those types of free lunch. You have your bigotry and I won't try to relieve you of it. Some people just can't be reached.

you havent made any case what so ever, now you break into mind reading.

Why did you come here again?

Then speak from your views. I reject the notion that groups have a collective group-think. This is the basis for my opposition to Bass's posts.

YOU reject the notion. Doesn't matter what you think because the records show that blacks vote democrat at a high percentage no matter who is on the ticket. Even Kerry got 85 - 95 percent of the black vote. So I guess that much of a majority vote against the republican party for various different reasons.

I've never said that African Americans don't vote majority Democrat. And yes, it can be for various and different reasons.

There's an easy out here, I'm surprised you don't see it....

It can be but it's not. That's what I'm trying to tell you. All black communities are intertwined. What I hear in my community is no different than what I hear when I go back to my hometown.

Free lunch as in hand outs, welfare, 40 acres and a mule...those types of free lunch. You have your bigotry and I won't try to relieve you of it. Some people just can't be reached.

Dude, you brought up welfare and free lunch. You can dance all you want, but you're no Michael Jackson.

What have you offered except trolling and false generalizations of black people? You have offered no evidence against the premise of this thread and that is, the Republican is not an all inclusive party and it has done nothing to reach out to blacks.

Dude, you brought up welfare and free lunch. You can dance all you want, but you're no Michael Jackson.

I dont have to dance the burden is upon you. All you have manged to prove you are the racist. Rethoric is all you have offered, I have posted links, one to a democrat that stated working for the one month in her life is something no one should have to do.

SHE NEEDS WAX FOR THE HARDWOODS.

I've never said that African Americans don't vote majority Democrat. And yes, it can be for various and different reasons.

It can be but it's not. That's what I'm trying to tell you. All black communities are intertwined. What I hear in my community is no different than what I hear when I go back to my hometown.

Yes, it can be for various and different reasons. But the overall reason is that...crap....

Dammit....here's the out. I'm surprised that I actually have to give it to you on a platter, I though you would have seen it:

The reason that African Americans vote majority Democrat since the civil rights movement is that the Democrats have historically done MORE for them than Republicans.

Charlie's assertion that Republicans have done nothing is flat out wrong no matter how much dancing and singing he does about tokens and how Republican appointments are Uncle Tom's.

So you think that the appointments are promoting the policies of the leaders who nominated them to the detriment of the interests of African Americans.

No the appointed house Negroes support the policies of their masters, not African Americans,

Not surprisingly, you missed the point. I guess I'll have to spell it out a little more clearly for you:

Who is to say that the appointees don't think that the policies that they support help the African American community??

Enough, the Bass is calling BS on Full Auto, Radioman, etc. Kind of old but this is the crux of the Bass'argument:

The Seattle Times: Opinion: The GOP's black tokens

There is no reason why Republicans can't someday win a big share of the African-American vote. All the GOP has to do is adopt policies that most black Americans believe will work to their advantage, rather than leave them behind. Oh, and Republicans also need to drop all thosecoded appeals to white racists, like the infamous "Playboy party" ad that helped defeat Democrat Harold Ford Jr. in Tennessee.

Instead of making a legitimate play for the black vote, Republicans convinced themselves that tokenism would be enough. Judging from last Tuesday's returns, they didn't convince anybody else.

Yes, it can be for various and different reasons. But the overall reason is that...crap....

Dammit....here's the out. I'm surprised that I actually have to give it to you on a platter, I though you would have seen it:

The reason that African Americans vote majority Democrat since the civil rights movement is that the Democrats have historically done MORE for them than Republicans.

Charlie's assertion that Republicans have done nothing is flat out wrong no matter how much dancing and singing he does about tokens and how Republican appointments are Uncle Tom's.

WHAT IS INTERESTING, is they can throw a large blanket, but stutter when thrown back. It becomes worse when you can demonstrate your point with a link.

Some of us are not afraid to use the very same tactics against them.

So you think that the appointments are promoting the policies of the leaders who nominated them to the detriment of the interests of African Americans.

No the appointed house Negroes support the policies of their masters, not African Americans,

Not surprisingly, you missed the point. I guess I'll have to spell it out a little more clearly for you:

Who is to say that the appointees don't think that the policies that they support help the African American community??

Why not ask the African American community first instead of the appointed token House Negroes?

Why not ask the African American community first instead of the appointed token House Negroes?

so you still have nothing? the typical democrat.

The heat of the argument is too much for Full-Auto and radioman as their only proof that the GOP supports black people is the appointments of House Negroes by the GOP, yet have offered no evidence of the GOP reaching out to blacks, as if appointing black faces is all thats needed to show support for blacks, the buttwipes shouldn't have to wonder why blacks don't believe the GOP supports them.

You missed the point...again. Holy shit I can't go monosyllabic on this one, you'll have to keep up here Charlie...

The appointees think that the best way to serve the African-American community is to promote the policies of the party that nominated them.

Just because they aren't the majority opinion of African-Americans does not mean that they are subverting their own views in favor of Republican views...they think that Republican views are the best path for African-Americans.

The heat of the argument is too much for Full-Auto and radioman as their only proof that the GOP supports black people is the appointments of House Negroes by the GOP, yet have offered no evidence of the GOP reaching out to blacks, as if appointing black faces is all thats needed to show support for blacks, the buttwipes shouldn't have to wonder why blacks don't believe the GOP supports them.

the argument you have provided is all straw.

Do you plan at some point to prove your BULL SHIT.

Are you really to stupid to realize that I've torn your thesis to shreds in post after post? All you can do is just parrot this one line about tokens over and over?

Are you really to stupid to realize that I've torn your thesis to shreds in post after post? All you can do is just parrot this one line about tokens over and over?

ah the parrot.

I forgot he was also a member of the jackass party.

The proof is that most African Americans don't vote GOP and believe that the GOP cares nothing about blacks, nor reaches out to them, a sentiment shared by a former black GOP congressman:

Politics | Obama a dilemma for blacks in GOP | Seattle Times Newspaper

J.C. Watts, a former Oklahoma congressman who once was part of the GOP House leadership, said he's thinking of voting for Obama. Watts said he's still a Republican, but he criticized his party for neglecting the black community. Black Republicans, he said, have to concede that while they might not agree with Democrats on issues, at least that party reaches out to them.

Now even a black republican recognizes the obviously that you and your troll butt buddy Radioman can't see.

The proof is that most African Americans don't vote GOP and believe that the GOP cares nothing about blacks, nor reaches out to them, a sentiment shared by a former black GOP congressman:

J.C. Watts, a former Oklahoma congressman who once was part of the GOP House leadership, said he's thinking of voting for Obama. Watts said he's still a Republican, but he criticized his party for neglecting the black community. Black Republicans, he said, have to concede that while they might not agree with Democrats on issues, at least that party reaches out to them.

Now even a black republican recognizes the obviously that you and your troll butt buddy Radioman can't see.

The only thing you have proven is IDIOTS believe this crap. You havent offered anything of substance.

Why are you such a racist? My position and it will always be my position. If you are going to paint me such a bad man, then I will show you greater depths of said meanness.

Wow. Someone who is wrong like you. Congrats on finding one.

Forum List

Back