The GOP's White Supremacy

Try looking past the appointments and look at the actions of the party as a whole.

LOL THE PARTY THAT JUST BROUGHT BACK LIFETIME WELFARE.

this is what african Americans are interested in. If it is not . EXPLAIN LUCY?

Trolling now are you? The same token Negroes and white males who are attacking Sotomayor were silent and without any criticism when it came to this guy:

William Bennett Defends Comment on Abortion and Crime - ABC News

Old news

Old news, but why wasn't the Republican party rabidly attacking Bennett? its simple, what he said wasn't against white males, real and or perceived.Aborting black babies isn't a threat to the white male power structure.

And those appointees are viewed in the black community as tokens. The republican party does not reach out to blacks at all.

So some of the most powerful positions in the United States government is view as "tokens" to you as well?

And who made you the spokesman for African Americans?

I'm not a spokesman, but I am a member. Dismiss what I say if you want. It's your right. :thup:

Then speak from your views. I reject the notion that groups have a collective group-think. This is the basis for my opposition to Bass's posts.

Trolling now are you? The same token Negroes and white males who are attacking Sotomayor were silent and without any criticism when it came to this guy:

William Bennett Defends Comment on Abortion and Crime - ABC News

Old news

Old news, but why wasn't the Republican party rabidly attacking Bennett? its simple, what he said wasn't against white males, real and or perceived.Aborting black babies isn't a threat to the white male power structure.

The old news went way over your head. I recall the entire incident. Democrats worked up the phony outrage for something out of context.

Keep crying about it. it is amusing.

So some of the most powerful positions in the United States government is view as "tokens" to you as well?

I'm not a spokesman, but I am a member. Dismiss what I say if you want. It's your right. :thup:

Then speak from your views. I reject the notion that groups have a collective group-think. This is the basis for my opposition to Bass's posts.

Try looking at actions and policies and you would come to the same conclusion, token Negroes don't mean the GOP reaches out to blacks

Try looking at actions and policies and you would come to the same conclusion, token Negroes don't mean the GOP reaches out to blacks

Damn repubs, insisting blacks have qualifications. Bastards.

The old news went way over your head. I recall the entire incident. Democrats worked up the phony outrage for something out of context.

Out of context? Are GOP rabid white males taking Sotomayor's words out of context? Bennett's words were straight forward, he linked race and crime rates to blacks exclusively.

Current passed legislation proves my point. You taking a quote out of context, reinforces mine again rookie!!!

Is this not your quote?

Try looking past the appointments and look at the actions of the party as a whole.

LOL THE PARTY THAT JUST BROUGHT BACK LIFETIME WELFARE.

this is what african Americans are interested in. If it is not . EXPLAIN LUCY?

Essplane Lucy.

Out of context? Are GOP rabid white males taking Sotomayor's words out of context? Bennett's words were straight forward, he linked race and crime rates to blacks exclusively.

LOL You have it bad. You should have bothered seeing the broad spectrum of critisism.

Much of it from the black community, other Hispanics etc.

Keep the head in the sand, it makes debating with you fundamentally easy.

Try looking at actions and policies

I did. See my previous posts. Just because YOU think that promoting African-Americans to prominent positions means that the GOP doesn't reach out to them does not make it true.

Appointing token Negroes who support the policies of those that appoint them but not the interests of the masses of African Americans is not reaching out to African Americans, its tokenism you buttwipe.

YOU reject the notion. Doesn't matter what you think because the records show that blacks vote democrat at a high percentage no matter who is on the ticket. Even Kerry got 85 - 95 percent of the black vote. So I guess that much of a majority vote against the republican party for various different reasons.

YOU reject the notion. Doesn't matter what you think because the records show that blacks vote democrat at a high percentage no matter who is on the ticket. Even Kerry got 85 - 95 percent of the black vote. So I guess that much of a majority vote against the republican party for various different reasons.

those reasons are strictly the free lunch.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbWWNrbEano]YouTube - Cinco the Donkey[/ame]

Appointing token Negroes who support the policies of those that appoint them but not the interests of the masses of African Americans is not reaching out to African Americans, its tokenism you buttwipe.

So you think that the appointments are promoting the policies of the leaders who nominated them to the detriment of the interests of African Americans. IOW, you think that the appointees don't think for themselves and have concluded that these policies are good for African-Americans as well. Further IOW, you think that the appointees can't think for themselves and reach different conclusions. That in itself is racism. Against African Americans. AGAIN....

What proof do you have that blacks vote Democratic strictly for welfare and if we assume that what you said was true, what is the GOP offering to low income blacks?

I've never said that African Americans don't vote majority Democrat. And yes, it can be for various and different reasons.

There's an easy out here, I'm surprised you don't see it....

What proof do you have that blacks vote Democratic strictly for welfare and if we assume that what you said was true, what is the GOP offering to low income blacks?

What proof have you offered?

Breitbart.tv » ‘Shut Up, White Boy’: Housing Debate Turns Violent

http://michellemalkin.cachefly.net/michellemalkin.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/1caption002.jpg

Free lunch as in hand outs, welfare, 40 acres and a mule...those types of free lunch. You have your bigotry and I won't try to relieve you of it. Some people just can't be reached.

I tell ya Charlie if your going to bitch about "token" appointments then get on this one, "Kevin Jennings appointed to Department of Education post."

Remembering Brewster.
Hold every political person accountable. When someone has admittedly said an abuse a child was giving his council to a child who had a sexual encounter with an adult but yet was not reported by Jennings to authorities has received an appointment By Obama to a national position responsible for safety in the schools there is a real problem. Children being watched over by a wolf in charge! He lied and threatened to sue when he was exposed by Diane Lenning in 2004 for unethical conduct concerning the child he called Brewster. Jennings claimed she was given out false information when in fact he gave the information out himself about his own unethical conduct.

Jennings, "On a hunch, I suddenly asked "What's his name?" Brewster’s eyes widened briefly, and then out spilled a story about his involvement with an older man he had met in Boston. I listened, sympathized, and offered advice. He left my office with a smile on his face that I would see every time I saw him on the campus for the next two years, until he graduated.”

Within that same article this is noted.

6 (Kevin Jennings, former teacher and current president of GLSEN, describing his interaction with a male student, in One Teacher in Ten: Gay and lesbian educators tell their stories, Kevin Jennings, ed., Alyson Publications, 1994,
p.25.)

BTW, Colin Powell is no token, he's the real deal and very well respected by the majority of us white/brown/red/yellow folks. Same goes for Rice. That woman has my respect and many others respect her also. She is no token she is one tough lady who happens to have darker skin. SO what! Neither one of them has admitted to unethical conduct.

When you find someone who has previously admitted that they have dealt with matters in an unethical manner and are now being touted for appointments by the Republicans then raise hell. Until then you are spitting in the wind and wasting your breath.

Put some names into the fray and start writing letters to those Republican leaders about people you know you'd like to see promoted Charlie instead of whining off useless partisan crap on an Internet discussion board that you are not being represented like you would like to be.

So you think that the appointments are promoting the policies of the leaders who nominated them to the detriment of the interests of African Americans.

No the appointed house Negroes support the policies of their masters, not African Americans, which is why appointing them is in no way reaching out to African Americans, its simply using a black face to win people over or to make them think you care for political gain. If Obama had to square off against Clarence Thomas for the presidency which candidate would blacks vote for and why?

Forum List

Back