The GOP voter suppression targets Dems

Sorry...I don't read articles posted on forums. They are cherry picked to support a specific point of view. It would be like posting a link to an article by Don Rumsfeld posting the validity of his involvement in picking Collin Powell for SecState..

At least post a link to a government study. That may have some credibility.

Thats not how it works champ. In order to claim my link doesnt have any credibility you have to read it and find that its not credible. :lol:

Your 'link' is a partisan opinion piece. Hope that helps.

How so, Its from the Miami Herald? Did you read it? Care to question the authenticity or will you wait for a rebuttal to be posted on Drudge to have an answer? :lol:

"to weed non-citizens off the rolls of the state’s voters"

I don't care where the demographic falls.. non-citizens, felons, and the dead should be off the voter rolls and unable to vote... I don't care if they are REP, DEM, IND, black, white, purple, gay, straight, asexual, male, female, hermaphroditic, bald, tattooed, pierced, albino, old, young, or whatever

Seems pretty damn simple to me

And Tova Wang as the 'expert'... a person directly tied to a group that explicitly labels itself as Progressive.. the Century Foundation

Nah... it's not a hyper-partisan fluffer piece :rolleyes:

I don't care where the demographic falls.. non-citizens, felons, and the dead should be off the voter rolls and unable to vote... I don't care if they are REP, DEM, IND, black, white, purple, gay, straight, asexual, male, female, hermaphroditic, bald, tattooed, pierced, albino, old, young, or whatever

Great, you dont care. I dont either but why does the majority or the people questioned by one political party belong to the other political party?

Seems pretty damn simple to me whats going on

Great, you dont care. I dont either but why does the majority or the people questioned by one political party belong to the other political party?

Seems pretty damn simple to me whats going on

No.. you are drawing a conclusion from both your hyper-partisan agenda and the opinion given by the author and their reliance on a biased 'expert'

Coincidence does not equate to causation....

If the result is X% REPs, and X+10%DEMs, so fucking what?? If it is X% 'white' and X+20% hispanic, so fucking what. It is about getting non-citizens off the voter rolls where they do not fucking belong in the first place

:lol: title made me go "no shit sherlock"

Why wouldn't the right want to surpress the dems vote? Less votes from the dems means better chance of Romney being elected.

Read the article dude, you would find out that the 10 werent dead people idiot. Why are you even talking about it when you havent read it?

Again, If they are looking for dead people as you suggest. Are Repub immortal? Is that why the list is full of mortal dems?
Sorry...I don't read articles posted on forums. They are cherry picked to support a specific point of view. It would be like posting a link to an article by Don Rumsfeld posting the validity of his involvement in picking Collin Powell for SecState..

At least post a link to a government study. That may have some credibility.

Thats not how it works champ. In order to claim my link doesnt have any credibility you have to read it and find that its not credible. :lol:

Don't worry.. I took care of that credibility (or lack thereof) part

That number was eventually whittled way down to about 2,600 people. In Miami-Dade County, where the largest number of them live, 385 have been verified as citizens. Ten – 10!

2600-385 verified-10 non-citizens = 2205 not talked about.
WHo are the 2205?

Good question, don't hold your breath the answer to your question will not be forthcoming.

Your 'link' is a partisan opinion piece. Hope that helps.

How so, Its from the Miami Herald? Did you read it? Care to question the authenticity or will you wait for a rebuttal to be posted on Drudge to have an answer? :lol:

... "politically progressive African American commentator..."

Leonard Pitts - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Does that give you a clue? Idiot.

The GOP, demographics and voter suppression - Leonard Pitts Jr. - MiamiHerald.com

Reading this story I fond this little gem

Florida claimed roughly 180,000 were possible noncitizens. That number was eventually whittled way down to about 2,600 people. In Miami-Dade County, where the largest number of them live, 385 have been verified as citizens. Ten – 10! – have admitted they are ineligible or asked to be removed from the rolls.

The Herald recently analyzed the list and found it dominated by Democrats, independents and Hispanics. Republicans and non-Hispanic whites were least likely to have their voting rights challenged.

Just a coincidence right? Shouldn't be a problem for citizens to prove they are citizens right? So why is the list dominated with Dems?

Nope nothing to see here

This issue would be a mute point if the US required voter identification cards as other country's employ, however, there is this faction that rejects this proposal on grounds of being discriminatory, so ask yourself what is the problem here? Until such time this issue is resolved, it remains the responsibility of each states secretary of state to validate voter rolls.

Blog from 2011??

I'm sorry... is that not a good enough example of fraud / voter suppression?

1) It had nothing to do with the REP party
2) It is an unsubstantiated claim by a fucking BLOG

I'll wait for confirmed cases...

And unlike the likes of you, I am against vote fraud and voter registration fraud no matter what affiliation to party, race, sex, or whatever there is

Looks like they're at it again. From today:

"“If you signed the recall petition, your job is done and you don’t need to vote on Tuesday.”

Nasty robo-calls in Wisconsin? - Salon.com

"I received Gibbons’ contact info from a MoveOn.org volunteer who had called her as part of MoveOn’s virtual GOTV phonebank"

I will wait for a credible source and confirmation of fact

1) It had nothing to do with the REP party
2) It is an unsubstantiated claim by a fucking BLOG

Um, yes it was. It is a self-proclaimed "right to life" organization. Did you notice what the blog IS? It's Wisconsin voters blogging about their experience with these calls. Moron.

Forum List

Back