The GOP is desperate for a failing economy......sic

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
(sigh)....sometimes as american's we have to shake our heads in complete and total disbelief of a party, ie the GOP-igs who refuse to work with the president to get shit done for this country, simply because??????. Is it because they're against his policies, is it because they have a better direction or is it because anything that brings success to this black president with unilateral cooperation is a death sentence to these nuts back home with their supporters????

I'm am absolutely amazed when I hear these neo nuts whine about our economy, which started off in the double digits and now lingers at almost 4%. I am amazed at how these morons don't mind spending yet more trillions overseas to fight a war, WE WILL NEVER WIN, but will speak on the poor getting a couple a hundred to eat.

Now these morons are desperate to find the perfect fool, ie House Leader, who not only won't work with Obama, who not only will sanction their already lame dismal congressional record of 0% effectiveness thus far this year, but who will try his or her best to derail the successes of the OBama administration, because....PUTTING THE AMERICAN PEOPLE FIRST IS A FOREIGN ENTITY TO NUTS WHO DON'T KNOW ANY BETTER.

God please help save this country from the GOP Trash heap, and their ignorant supporters, please!!

shut the hell up. YOUR stinking Democrats had a supermajority for the first two years and instead of working on the economy. they worked to have a NEW Government Entitlement put on YOUR children's backs. so you and Obama spewing this crap can go take a flying leap. this is OBAMA'S economy. nobody is wishing we fail. but him and his nasty party.

$8 trillion of Obama's unpatriotic debt

it's sickening how they care more about a man politician (thug Obama) then they do their own fellow countrymen and women. it's the sickest thing I've ever seen and hope I never see it again

• Banned
shut the hell up. YOUR stinking Democrats had a supermajority for the first two years and instead of working on the economy. they worked to have a NEW Government Entitlement put on YOUR children's backs. so you and Obama spewing this crap can go take a flying leap. this is OBAMA'S economy. nobody is wishing we fail. but him and his nasty party.

Stephanie, girl you are a hot mess. That super majority you mop head maggot, got us all ACA, the HAMP program, the stimulus program to help states, like get the fuck outta mop head!!

(sigh)....sometimes as american's we have to shake our heads in complete and total disbelief of a party, ie the GOP-igs who refuse to work with the president to get shit done for this country, simply because??????. Is it because they're against his policies, is it because they have a better direction or is it because anything that brings success to this black president with unilateral cooperation is a death sentence to these nuts back home with their supporters????

I'm am absolutely amazed when I hear these neo nuts whine about our economy, which started off in the double digits and now lingers at almost 4%. I am amazed at how these morons don't mind spending yet more trillions overseas to fight a war, WE WILL NEVER WIN, but will speak on the poor getting a couple a hundred to eat.

Now these morons are desperate to find the perfect fool, ie House Leader, who not only won't work with Obama, who not only will sanction their already lame dismal congressional record of 0% effectiveness thus far this year, but who will try his or her best to derail the successes of the OBama administration, because....PUTTING THE AMERICAN PEOPLE FIRST IS A FOREIGN ENTITY TO NUTS WHO DON'T KNOW ANY BETTER.

God please help save this country from the GOP Trash heap, and their ignorant supporters, please!!

Your claim of refusing to work with the President is translated to say that the GOP won't bend over, grab their ankles, and let the President do whatever the hell he wants.

When you play the race card, you lose.

Don't you mean the millions more poor people now on food stamps than before Obama became President despite your claim that things are better. If unemployment is down and the economy is better, as you claim, why are so many millions more getting handouts than when the President whose ass you kiss took over?

Stephanie, girl you are a hot mess. That super majority you mop head maggot, got us all ACA, the HAMP program, the stimulus program to help states, like get the fuck outta mop head!!

I had coverage prior to Obamacare. Unlike leeches who rely on others to provide them something they won't provide themselves, I did something to earn mine.

so you think people with prior conditions are leeches and that leaving your health care up to private insurance companies is better? do tell...and remember to justify the death panels that exist when for profit companies make health decisions

Well...we all know BO loves to compromise with Rs. LOL.

Why is it the Left thinks Rs must compromise 24/7, but its okay if Ds never do? My guess is they KNOW they are right and all who oppose them are wrong...the mindset of a dictator.

so you think people with prior conditions are leeches and that leaving your health care up to private insurance companies is better? do tell...and remember to justify the death panels that exist when for profit companies make health decisions
My brothers wife has lupas and he has no prob getting insurance.....yes he pays more....but still less than anOcare policy........

Case ya didn't know zero percent interest is signpost your economy ain't right
Agreed.

A growing healthy economy does not require unending ZIRP...or quantitative easing...or a doubling of the national debt...or a record number of Americans NOT working...or an increase in food stamp usage...or....................................................but to the D partisan, these factors are meaningless.

Your claim of refusing to work with the President is translated to say that the GOP won't bend over, grab their ankles, and let the President do whatever the hell he wants.

When you play the race card, you lose.

Don't you mean the millions more poor people now on food stamps than before Obama became President despite your claim that things are better. If unemployment is down and the economy is better, as you claim, why are so many millions more getting handouts than when the President whose ass you kiss took over?

teabagger_racist_signs.jpg

11928722_939573409469047_4269024108315651438_n.jpg

Well...we all know BO loves to compromise with Rs. LOL.

Why is it the Left thinks Rs must compromise 24/7, but its okay if Ds never do? My guess is they KNOW they are right and all who oppose them are wrong...the mindset of a dictator.

f02ff-jon-stewart-obama-meme-iran-republicans.jpg

it's sickening how they care more about a man politician (thug Obama) then they do their own fellow countrymen and women. it's the sickest thing I've ever seen and hope I never see it again

Stephanie, its shit like this that gets me banned, so I have to ignore your stupid white ass.......putting the country first????? Almost 12 months in and this lazy good for nothing GOP congress has yet to put anybody first but their own damned selves and people like you who support this madness, makes my stomach churn. Bye Felicia!!

They worship Obama like a God, that's why I've been calling them Obama Fluffers for the past 7 years

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Forum List

Back