The GOP doesn't want to raise taxes, so why....

If the GOP doesn't want to raise taxes on anyone, then why are they so dead set against a tax cut for the middle class?

Perhaps you should pay better Attention. Republicans are supporting it. The only debate at all has been over how to pay for it.

Obama wants a Millionaire Sir Tax, Republicans want Off Setting Budget Cuts.

Not sure why some of you Democrats seem so unwilling to stay with in the actual Facts with your Attacks.

If the GOP doesn't want to raise taxes on anyone, then why are they so dead set against a tax cut for the middle class?

Republican response: "Because the President's got cooties, that's why. NYEAH!"

^^^^^^^^^^

I know that's not really a fair representation of today's GOPers. I actually need to get even more juvenile for that.

Perhaps you should pay better Attention. Republicans are supporting it. The only debate at all has been over how to pay for it.

Obama wants a Millionaire Sir Tax, Republicans want Off Setting Budget Cuts.

Not sure why some of you Democrats seem so unwilling to stay with in the actual Facts with your Attacks.

I'm not supporting it..

You think because NEOCONS support it we should all jump over the bridge idiot???

Not to mention under 10 House republicans support a tax-hike.

Not me dummy...

I'd go tell you to jump off a bridge or buy one - however that would just be rude??

Forum List

Back