The GOP can never win the ballot harvesting game, so restore mail-in voting to a rare practice only, when necessary, by illness or absence.

Do you celebrate Christmas or Easter or your birthday on some giant umbrella of close enough? That’s the fucking voting day. Either go do it or miss out.
You certainly don't celebrate Christmas on Jesus' birthday. Not even anywhere close. What a shitty analogy.... 😄

The level of dishonesty required to beat Democrats at their own game in election fixing is much higher than most Reps would be willing to go.

Stronger laws to prevent rounding up old people, dead people, homeless people, and people in rehab to bribe them with votes are a great idea. But in many areas, we would be relying on Dems to both pass and enforce those laws.

I don't know the solution. We won't have honest elections with Dems in power, and we can't put Dems out of power without honest elections.

The level of dishonesty required to beat Democrats at their own game in election fixing is much higher than most Reps would be willing to go.

Stronger laws to prevent rounding up old people, dead people, homeless people, and people in rehab to bribe them with votes are a great idea. But in many areas, we would be relying on Dems to both pass and enforce those laws.

I don't know the solution. We won't have honest elections with Dems in power, and we can't put Dems out of power without honest elections.
The solution is you lay down like the servile cuck that you are.

It was a trap to get you to commit to problems which we both now you have no evidence of being wide spread or exclusive to Democrats so sit down you Simp bitch. You already fell into it. 😄
The simpler explanation is that you just blurted your question without thinking it through. I never said that it was only Democrats who do those things. It must have been the voices in your head again.

The simpler explanation is that you just blurted your question without thinking it through. I never said that it was only Democrats who do those things. It must have been the voices in your head again.
Or you're just being a coward, like usual.
😄

No exceptions for anyone

Every voter must show up in person for federal elections
It was NEVER that way...

Even when just land owners/farmers could vote, voters had to make a trip to the county seat, many miles away on horseback or via buggy and carriage, while also maintaining their farming workload....

Due to this the county seats allowed a period of early voting, for the land owners to make it to vote, prior to election day, on their own timeline and hours, their farming duties allowed....

Voting for our own and our state representation in the US Federal government, in our Democratic Constitutional Republic is vital....

All voting should count, for every legal citizen wanting to vote. Whether legal voters cast their vote in early voting, absentee voting, or election day voting. Americans are not all Monday thru Friday, 9 to 5 workers, or sunrise to sunset.... To give every citizen, their constitutional equal right to vote, expanded voting means are necessary...and important.

Or you're just being a coward, like usual.

😄
1684806338768.png

Exactly. I didn't say that only Democrats do dishonest things to win elections. I said Republicans can never be as good at it as Democrats.

View attachment 787854
Exactly. I didn't say that only Democrats do dishonest things to win elections. I said Republicans can never be as good at it as Democrats.
I love the mumbling petitioning retreats of little bitches like you. I love it. Your abject weakness makes my nipples hard. When you claimed it was the Democrats own game that wasn't you imply Democrats were cheaters.... sure thing pussy.

Not on Jesus' birthday though so I guess hardcore adherence to specific dates isn't a thing.
Do you know of some other day the entire fucking planet needs to change Christmas to? I do know when you need to vote. Are you confused about that?

That is not why Republicans are losing. Republicans do well in less densely populated areas of the country. Voting is person is not a big deal in terms of time. Mail in voting helps those who live in more densely populated urban and suburban areas where voting in person is more time consuming. Urban areas generally vote Democrat. Democrats have made inroads in suburban counties. That is why mail in balloting will always benefit Democrats at this point in time. That is why Republicans want to end mail in balloting.
I'm just saying more Republicans could do better, if they didn't tell all their voters to wait until election day, rain, shine, snow, sleet, pressing family needs, car accidents, business that forces travel, whatever, and encouraged them to vote early to make sure they are getting all their vote. Remember, some places you can't even give them a bottled water while waiting in line, much less a sandwich or candy bar. Many of the Republican faithful are older voters, and many do not do well or like standing in long lines. It boils down to do you want them to vote, so their voices are heard, or do you want them to vote on the traditional single day of voting, no matter the circumstance, so the Republican leadership's voice is heard and followed? No skin off my nose, at least not lately. I have early voted in person for years, driving by to see if there is a line, before pulling in and parking, but I'm only 68 and simply do not want to stand in long lines. I got enough of that in the service.

I love the mumbling petitioning retreats of little bitches like you. I love it. Your abject weakness makes my nipples hard.
Really? And I'm not even a transgirl!
When you claimed it was the Democrats own game that wasn't you imply Democrats were cheaters.... sure thing pussy.

They are better cheaters than Republicans, but I didn't think that was even in question.

Forum List

Back