The GOP Blames the Victim

Contrary to your baseless claims, I am not blaming minorities and blacks. I am blaming the Fed for opening the spigot, politicians who were claiming to be helping minorities, financial institutions for pushing this money around and profitting from it, community organizers for doing the same thing and anyone who borrowed money knowing full well they couldn't pay it back.

Politicians and their cronies profitted from this flow of money via kickbacks from their buddies who had easy access to it.
sorry--find another strawman to beat up.

that's better dillo...
why do you think the fed lowered their lending rates to the banks?

did they see this as the only way to improve our economic outlook?

that's better dillo...

did they see this as the only way to improve our economic outlook?

Better ? I've been saying it all along. You know, while you were claiming that people were being tricked and racist ?
Now we have a congress trying to cover it up like shit in a sandbox before anyone finds out. You're damn right it stinks. Follow the money and follow the votes.

Contrary to your baseless claims, I am not blaming minorities and blacks. I am blaming the Fed for opening the spigot, politicians who were claiming to be helping minorities, financial institutions for pushing this money around and profitting from it, community organizers for doing the same thing and anyone who borrowed money knowing full well they couldn't pay it back.

Politicians and their cronies profitted from this flow of money via kickbacks from their buddies who had easy access to it.
sorry--find another strawman to beat up.
The government did not force the lenders to lend to people that couldn't pay it back. You keep forgetting that, don't you?

They did it by choice. The only fix needed is to make it so banks cannot sell loans in this manner. In other words, return to the way things were before the 1999 legislation that relaxed regulation.

Better ? I've been saying it all along. You know, while you were claiming that people were being tricked and racist ?
Now we have a congress trying to cover it up like shit in a sandbox before anyone finds out. You're damn right it stinks. Follow the money and follow the votes.

there's a reason Chris Dodd is first and Obamalama is second on the hand out list from Frannie and Freddie.

The government did not force the lenders to lend to people that couldn't pay it back. You keep forgetting that, don't you?

They did it by choice. The only fix needed is to make it so banks cannot sell loans in this manner. In other words, return to the way things were before the 1999 legislation that relaxed regulation.

likewise they didn't force the borrowers to borrow.. doh

doh, yourself, asshole. I'm perfectly happy with you fools blaming blacks for the downfall of the country.

shit for brains, post where we said blacks were the downfall of the country. I dare ya.

RAVI---You do not have to force people to make money----It comes naturally. Especially when it is not yours and you will not be held responsible for it. In fact some made money by temporarily TAKING it.
The Cra was a smoke screen to turn on the faucet. It had some weak guidelines that DID reward lending to the high risk people but they were vauge and even the regulators had no clue as to how to interpret them,.

doh, yourself, asshole. I'm perfectly happy with you fools blaming blacks for the downfall of the country.

so it's your contention that our evil government and banks put a gun to their heads and said borrow this money or else??? fucking A.

IT'S A CROCK FILLED

TO still blame CRA when most loans were issued by lenders NOT REGULATED BY IT....

-------------------------------------
Originally Posted by WillowTree
there's a reason Chris Dodd is first and Obamalama is second on the hand out list from Frannie and Freddie.
-----------------------------
Larkin:

I already pointed out to you how this is a lie.

Educate yourself, idiot.

You telling me "opensecrets" has it wrong....?
Dodd and Obama are NOT #1 and #2 ?

OpenSecrets | Update: Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Invest in Lawmakers - Capital Eye

-------------------------------------
Originally Posted by WillowTree
-----------------------------
Larkin:

I already pointed out to you how this is a lie.

Educate yourself, idiot.

You telling me "opensecrets" has it wrong....?
Dodd and Obama are NOT #1 and #2 ?

OpenSecrets | Update: Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Invest in Lawmakers - Capital Eye

Thats not from the COMPANIES, thats from their EMPLOYEES.

Why don't you look at the PAC numbers. They tell a very different story, one that is much less convenient for you.

Forum List

Back