The GOP - A Party in Disgrace!

I enjoy filling in lacunae for one as astute as you....

Bill Clinton Misogyny - Sex
Juanita Broaddrick (AR)- rape
Eileen Wellstone (Oxford) - rape
Elizabeth Ward Gracen - rape - quid pro quo, post incident intimidation
Regina Hopper Blakely - "forced himself on her, biting, bruising her"
Kathleen Willey (WH) - sexual assault, intimidations, threats
Sandra Allen James (DC) - sexual assault
22 Year Old 1972 (Yale) - sexual assault
Kathy Bradshaw (AK) - sexual assault
Cristy Zercher - unwelcomed sexual advance, intimidations
Paula Jones (AR) - unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
Carolyn Moffet -unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
1974 student at University of Arkansas - unwelcomed physical contact
1978-1980 - seven complaints per Arkansas state troopers
Monica Lewinsky - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
Gennifer Flowers - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
Dolly Kyle Browning - post incident character assault
Sally Perdue - post incident threats
Betty Dalton - rebuffed his advances, married to one of his supporters
Denise Reeder - apologetic note scanned
CLINTON'S ROGUES GALLERY:

Having heard every minute detail of Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky does Bubba sound like a sexual predator to you? Honestly?

Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky had a sexual relationship. That does not make Clinton a sexual predator. Monica was 100% willing. It means that he is a normal, healthy human being.

Your parents had sexual relations. Does that make your father a sexual predator?

I won't even call it a sexual relation. She came on to him hot and wet and he still didn't give her all she wanted.

So the conservative response to their being too embarrased to have their former President speak at the GOP convention is change the argument by bringing up foundless accusations against some else.

Pitiful!

Are you having a reading derp? He didn't want to speak at the convention, why is that so difficult for you to get? Or are you just trolling?

I simply do not believe that if the GOP asked Bush to speak, he would have refused.

Usually being asked is considered a great honor and it would have done wonders for GWB's legacy if he had been seen as an honored speaker at the GOP convention. Legacy is all former Presidents have.

Paula Jones (AR) - unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
Carolyn Moffet -unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault

Having heard every minute detail of Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky does Bubba sound like a sexual predator to you? Honestly?

Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky had a sexual relationship. That does not make Clinton a sexual predator. Monica was 100% willing. It means that he is a normal, healthy human being.

Your parents had sexual relations. Does that make your father a sexual predator?

you are forgetting that when the incident was discovered the administration was going to accuse Monica of stalking and defamation.

then there was the blue cocktail dress.

Who was the liar?

Shame on Slick Willie for even thinking of destroying a private citizen to cover his own ass.

He should have been thrown out for that.

The witch hunt on Bubba was completely the work of the right wing machine. Republicans are scum.

I don't understand the qualifier 'Honestly...'
I'm never other than.

You?

"Bill Clinton’s rape of campaign supporter Juanita Broaddrick, “was an event that in fact took place” according to a Wall Street Journal piece, Feb. 19, 1999. “To hear the details of her story and the statements of the corroborating witnesses, was to understand that this was an event that in fact took place.”

...Clinton persisted and forced her onto the bed and used his strength to hold her down.

According to Broaddrick’s account Clinton tore apart her pantyhose at the crotch, that he inflicted pain when he penetrated her, and that he bit her lips which also inflicted pain. Norma Rogers says she found Juanita on the same bed shortly afterward, in a state of shock, her pantyhose torn in the crotch.

Broaddrick says that after his ejaculation, Clinton told her not to worry about becoming pregnant for he had the mumps when he was a child and that he was sterile. Juanita first publicly told of Clinton’s claim of sterility in 1999 when Chelsea was about 20 years old. He was reportedly the first president who has kept his medical records secret.

Juanita says that his behavior and words as he was leaving are seared into her memory, that he put on his sunglasses, and gestured toward her mouth saying “You better put some ice on that,” and walked out."
Clinton

Do I believe the above?
Every word.

I won't even call it a sexual relation. She came on to him hot and wet and he still didn't give her all she wanted.

Even with the cigar assisting?..... :eusa_whistle:

Has anyone ever filed a complaint with police saying that President Clinton raped them?

Or is this just wild hearsay promoted by desparate conservatives?

Because unless a rape victim comes forward, no rape has taken place?

So you think that a person should be considered a rapist based on hearsay?

We have this principal: "Innocent until proven guilty".

Until such time as Clinton is found guilty of rape in a court of law. We can only reasonably assume that no such crime occurred.

No matter what you dilude yourself into believing.

Grow up.

Won't that burn? I don't mean lit but tobacco must be a terrible irritant?

Unless Bubba stuck his dick into her vagina, according to whatever the fuck "is" might mean, then he didn't have sex. Splurting on her dress doesn't mean a thing.

And if he used her vagina as a humidor, that wasn't consensual sex. It was -- ummm -- a cigar afficianado technique.

It is absolutely incredible that the GOP did not have George W. Bush speak at the GOP Convention!

GWB is a former Republican President. He was not impeached nor was he removed from office. He was supported by the GOP and by conservatives fanatically throughout his term - until he became 'unpopular', the they all abandoned him like rats from a sinking ship!

This shows that Republicans and conservatives have NO INTEGRITY WHATSOEVER!

They all fought tooth and nail to get GWB elected twice and have now turned their backs on him. Holy Shit! The last generation of Republicans showed more loyalty to Nixon than they have for GWB.

So now that the Republicans are too embarrassed to have GWB speak at the GOP convention, after having forced him on us in 2000 and 2004, what are we supposed to believe about the current GOP nominee?

After forcing Romney on us, in 4 or 8 years are you going to be too embarrassed to have him speak at the next GOP convention? Are you going to force a President on us again that performs so poorly that you don't want to be publicly associated with him?

Even a liberal like me believes that GWB deserves some respect as a former President of the U.S.

The rank and file Repubs and conservative are a bunch of spineless sleaze bags!

Heh, that is the way he wants it. President Bush stated that he is moving on with his life. I respect him for it. It shows excellent self discipline which is a quality we all could use more of.
you're funny :p You should do stand-up :rolleyes:

Just the fact that the wingnuts on this board had to completely change the topic shows that what I said in the OP is absolutely true:

"The rank and file Repubs and conservative are a bunch of spineless sleaze bags!"

Forum List

Back