The global warming thread. Is it for real?

You said, "The CDC and WHO make VERY ACCURATE predictions of the next flu season."

I posted the CDC and WHO statements on climate change. That is the complete opppsite of deflecting. You are deflecting by attempting to claim I am deflecting. That would be projection, classic.

You will do anything to deny.

You're a real hoot.. Did you READ your last post? Did it make sense to you?

Do you remember the excuse that you couldn't make projections on global weirding because it's like predicting the flu?

I challenge you about Global Weirding --- You deflect to talk about the flu..
I correct you about the flu --- you change it back to Global Weirding..

WestWall was right. This is too amuzing to pass up....

Of course he didn't read his own post. he couldn't understand it when he cut and pasted it so why bother reading it? Sheesh man, you give these clowns far too much credit!:lol:

Yeah, between the two of you, you couldn't be intelligently prepared to boil water.

Spam the boards all you like socko, it won't change a thing.. You're a douchebag activist trying to pretend his way through a discussion on the science. Fake...
Troll.

Photosynthesis is the process plants use to take CO2 out of the atmosphere and use it to create short and long chain carbohydtrates, like simple sugars and It is part of the carbon cycle. CO2 and water become sugar and oxygen. When plants die, they decay and become soil carbon, carbohydrates in the soils. Plants get their carbon from CO2.

It doesn't take a scientist to know that.

LOL, well you didn't know it until I explained it to you socko.. In fact you even tried to imply I made up "soil carbon" just a little bit ago...

ROFL, so you admit I was right? Good of you now you can stop lying about what I said sometime soon?

LOL, freaking Saigon in drag is what you are socko. Same MO to a tee. He likes to lie about what people say as well, even when his own posts show it for a lie, he does it anyway.. Sound familiar? LOL

So what happened to that interesting discussion about the grand sustainability plan??

That's what I want to know...

His ability to fairly debate his "sustainability" propaganda is as limited as his scientific ability. he doesn't care, he's a child out to save the world because he's the good guy...ROFL

You're a real hoot.. Did you READ your last post? Did it make sense to you?

Do you remember the excuse that you couldn't make projections on global weirding because it's like predicting the flu?

I challenge you about Global Weirding --- You deflect to talk about the flu..
I correct you about the flu --- you change it back to Global Weirding..

WestWall was right. This is too amuzing to pass up....

Of course he didn't read his own post. he couldn't understand it when he cut and pasted it so why bother reading it? Sheesh man, you give these clowns far too much credit!:lol:

Yeah, between the two of you, you couldn't be intelligently prepared to boil water.

And you are incapable of creating a coherent sentence. Thanks for proving my point!:lol:

Code:
So what happened to that interesting discussion about the grand sustainability plan??

That's what I want to know...

I think that you're going to have a hard time selling your plan for an unsustainable, IOW, temporary, civilization.

The world has been getting warmer since about 1880.

The primary cause is the Greenhouse Effect acting on gases produced by the human combustion of fossil fuels.

And I think Al Franken was completely correct.

The primary cause is the Greenhouse Effect acting on gases produced by the human combustion of fossil fuels.

BS... It's got warmer,and it leveled out.And before that it got cooler, then warmer, or warmer then cooler... SAme thing over and over..

You are now responsible for anything and everything ever said by climatogists and political proponents of climate change, from the "global cooling" of the 1970's to Al Gore, the IPCC, Trebek, Hansen, and more...

Tag... You're it.

:razz:

Wrong. The Little Ice Age ended around 1850. Notice what it was called. LITTLE ICE AGE. That means it was COLDER than normal. How much of the warming AFTER the end of the LIA was just getting us back up to "normal"? And what exactly IS normal? If you look at the paleoclimate history 90% of the Earths temperature has been HIGHER than it is now. So one can safely say that we are actually in an ABNORMALLY COOL period of Earths history.

But that would be science and you guys don't "do" science.

Forum List

Back