The glass is half empty

Sep 12, 2008
Wins by Barney Frank and in the CT Senate race. How anyone could vote for either of these guys is beyond me

The CO. senate farce. And maybe a repetition in Alaska.

However, blessings should be counted one by one.

A switch back to Sanity in the house. A divided senate. 0bama didn't campaign much, and those he did campaign for lost. He is now the kiss of death.

Grayson is gone. That in itself is a step forward.

I'm not a violent man but every time I see Barney Frank on TV running his yapper I get a strong urge to kill. :evil:

Wins by Barney Frank and in the CT Senate race. How anyone could vote for either of these guys is beyond me

A switch back to Sanity in the house. A divided senate. 0bama didn't campaign much, and those he did campaign for lost. He is now the kiss of death.

Yes to those idiots Grayson and Green. And I understand it will be to Obama's detriment IF Conservatives do not take the Senate. He will have no one to blame all things on in `12?

I'm not a violent man but every time I see Barney Frank on TV running his yapper I get a strong urge to kill. :evil:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5NrqqK60OI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5NrqqK60OI[/ame]

I believe there has been more alarm raised about potential unsafty and unsoundness [of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac] than, in fact, exists."- Barney Frank... 9/25/2003

The more people, in my judgment, exaggerate a threat of safety and soundness, the more people conjure up the possibility of serious financial losses to the Treasury, which I do NOT see. Barney Frank---9/11/ 2003

I want to roll the dice a little bit more in this situation towards subsidized housing."--Barney Frank---9/25/2005

"These two entities--Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac---are not facing any kind of financial crisis." Barney Frank -- 9/11/2003

"Fannie and Freddie are fundamentally sound, they are not in danger of going under----I do think their prospects of going forward are very solid." -- Barney Frank-- 7/14/2008

Yes to those idiots Grayson and Green. And I understand it will be to Obama's detriment IF Conservatives do not take the Senate. He will have no one to blame all things on in `12?

I don't think that reality has any effect on his criticism of us.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5NrqqK60OI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5NrqqK60OI[/ame]

I believe there has been more alarm raised about potential unsafty and unsoundness [of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac] than, in fact, exists."- Barney Frank... 9/25/2003

The more people, in my judgment, exaggerate a threat of safety and soundness, the more people conjure up the possibility of serious financial losses to the Treasury, which I do NOT see. Barney Frank---9/11/ 2003

I want to roll the dice a little bit more in this situation towards subsidized housing."--Barney Frank---9/25/2005

"These two entities--Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac---are not facing any kind of financial crisis." Barney Frank -- 9/11/2003

"Fannie and Freddie are fundamentally sound, they are not in danger of going under----I do think their prospects of going forward are very solid." -- Barney Frank-- 7/14/2008

And considering his position these quotes are downright scary!!!

Yea i always wonder how people can vote for those creeps too. Barney Frank?? Yikes! Makes ya think those Elections had to be rigged. Who knows?

Charlie Rangle won as well.

I met Him once, at the Museum Of Natural History.

He's not exactly in love with DNC Leadership right now either. They failed to recognize how many people owe him loyalty and favors.

Another turd flushed. :cool:

Bring us more back to Federalism, where the States play a more active role.

Forum List

Back