The Girls Really NEED to Start Speaking Up About This

:4_13_65:

1700602881863.png

Haven't you heard it from a bunch of ladies right here?

If that is the truth, just further proof of the media misinformation going on out there and how dumbed down people are now when no "MAGAS" have told them what they can't do about anything, the supreme court didn't take away or try to take away abortions, and no one's life has been put in danger.
Didn’t you know? Opposing abortion is akin to killing women.. I wouldn’t be surprised is they used the term “genocide”… the hyperbole knows no bounds

I guess sometimes men can be women. I told somebody who kept calling me a big boy on here that if he kept calling me that in person when I specifically explained told him that I was a woman (although I'm guessing if we were in person he'd know that) he would lose his manhood right then and there. In other words, I would ask to borrow skye's scissors.

Transgenders don't want that. They want to be treated as the sex they pretend to be.
When is the decision going to be made about transgenders competing against women in college? They need to decide this and take it off the republicans talking points. It’s a social wedge issue they love to talk about.

So you disagree that women don't need your help in figuring out what they need?
You are kinda perverse the way you switch what words mean.
Is Dylan Mulvaney a male or a female. HE IS A MALE
IS Lia THomas a male or a female HE IS A MALE
THIS IS A MALE, A PERVERTED MALE BUT A MALE

Children can tell

1700742437555.png

When is the decision going to be made about transgenders competing against women in college? They need to decide this and take it off the republicans talking points. It’s a social wedge issue they love to talk about.

It's a real issue and the trannies and their allies don't want it gone, they want to win.

You are kinda perverse the way you switch what words mean.
Is Dylan Mulvaney a male or a female. HE IS A MALE
IS Lia THomas a male or a female HE IS A MALE
THIS IS A MALE, A PERVERTED MALE BUT A MALE

Children can tell

View attachment 862698
Better idea. Get rid of sports. They are a drain on resources and not part of the education mission.

Better idea. Get rid of sports. They are a drain on resources and not part of the education mission.
Women care about being safe, jobs, healthcare, abortion, support fir their children. You know what they don't care about? College sports. I know this because I ASKED THEM.

Women care about being safe, jobs, healthcare, abortion, support fir their children. You know what they don't care about? College sports. I know this because I ASKED THEM.
Unless their kid needs a scholarship to attend college in the first place.

DURRRRRR

Forum List

Back