The Gini coefficient

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laissez Faire

Laissez faire reached its apex in the 1870s during the age of industrialization as American factories operated with a free hand. A contradiction developed, however, as competing businesses began to merge, resulting in a shrinkage of competition.

Last edited:
Why should the government own the land and the mineral rights in the first place?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

are you really suggesting the people shlould not own their own land?

JP Morgan benefited greatly from gubmint-granted rights-of-way and mineral rights.....Hardly laissez-faire.

Try again.

So you suggest they gov should have given the mineral rights to who for how much?

That is an example of the country benifiting from capitalism.
Irrelevant....Every one of the so-called "Robber Barons" were crony capitalists, not laissez-faire.

Robert-Minor-Dee-Lighted-1911.png

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

are you really suggesting the people shlould not own their own land?

Certainly individuals should own their land. That's not the same as the government owning massive amounts of land, and interfering in the property rights of others.

JP Morgan benefited greatly from gubmint-granted rights-of-way and mineral rights.....Hardly laissez-faire.

Try again.

So you suggest they gov should have given the mineral rights to who for how much?

Irrelevant....Every one of the so-called "Robber Barons" were crony capitalists, not laissez-faire.

My my I think you dont even know what laissez faire means, it translates to leave it alone.

Robber Barons were left along to plunder.

The government is the people here in this country.

Do you really think the government sholuld not own land?

BTW we have some of the best land owner mineral rights in the world

Mineral Rights on Land Ownership in the United States | eHow.com

The government is not The People. If it were, then any of us could use that land without having to negotiate for rights.

All the government's owership of land does is provide yet another asset for politicians to use and abuse for the benefit of their cronies.

My my I think you dont even know what laissez faire means, it translates to leave it alone.

I know what it means.

The Robber Barons were aided and abetted by rights-of-way and mineral rights, granted to them by politicians and bureaucrats...That is NOT laissez-faire.

You're in clean over your head, dingbat.

Could you possible BE any stupider?

Laissez-Faire does not mean legalized fraud, theft, and PLUNDER.

Last edited:
It means leave it alone.

That is what it means.

When you have no regulationss nothing is illeagal even those things you mentioned.

They did them and more because they could and they got away

Could you possible BE any stupider?

Laissez-Faire does not mean legalized fraud, theft, and PLUNDER.

Every time she posts proves that she does get stupider as time goes on.

To pretend making most people to poor to spend has no effect on an economy is silly talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back