The giant has awakened, the silent majority is silent no more...

All these nations that have been FUCKING America for YEARS just so our ESTABLISHMENT class politicians, dem and repub, can line their own pockets with MONEY, their time is drawing to a close, and they are SHITTING themselves...

YouGov | Trump breaks 50% in national support for the first time

So, did you get the impression from that poll, that he is favored by a majority of Americans?

I'm just asking for my own curiosity :eusa_angel:

All these nations that have been FUCKING America for YEARS just so our ESTABLISHMENT class politicians, dem and repub, can line their own pockets with MONEY, their time is drawing to a close, and they are SHITTING themselves...

So, did you get the impression from that poll, that he is favored by a majority of Americans?

No you're not. You think you're being cute.

Are you one of the progs that's going to move because Trump has America's best interests at heart?

Are you upset that Trump will negotiate better trade deals?

Are you upset that Trump will deport millions of illegal aliens, and put a halt to the importing of unvetted muslim scum?

Are you upset because the silent majority is no longer silent, and going to elect a president that isn't a little commie half black prick?

Are you one of the progs that's going to move because Trump has America's best interests at heart?

Are you upset that Trump will deport millions of illegal aliens, and put a halt to the importing of unvetted muslim scum?

Are you upset because the silent majority is no longer silent, and going to elect a president that isn't a little commie half black prick?

Where do you get this "Silent Majority" nonsense?

Where do you get this "Silent Majority" nonsense?
What planet do you live on?

Is this the same Trump who claims to be funding his own campaign while taking in tens of thousands in solicited donations?
Is that a good preview of what sort of sincerity and honestly and unselfish service we can expect from a Trump presidency?

To use your jargon, Americans have been fucking Americans for a long time but in earnest after the twentieth century began. Let us know when you find an American who supports Americans. Waiting.

A fascinating election Trump and Sanders play the same fiddle, they remind me so much of Reagan: the white working class rising up momentarily, Walmart bag in hand, 'they're outsourcing our work' they say, as they open the door to their Japanese car, admiring the union made Mercedes parked next to them, checking then their Chinese made phone, and congratulating themselves on their purchases made in Vietnam, as they boo the Union workers protesting their wages at a strike site, not stopping at MacDonald's today as some outside are holding signs for better wages, F them they think, foreign based Burger King today, soon home they realize their internet service is having trouble, the helpline person in Hyderabad, assists them and service is restored, next they watch on their Korean made TV Trump / Sanders criticizing out sourcing and trade agreements as they rest comfortably in the Chinese made furniture assembled somewhere in the anti-union South.......We will be great again.......we will be great again..... if only......

"America has always been a country of entrepreneurs, builders, and creators. As we work to restore our economy, it is important to stand behind the American companies that make good products, maximize U.S. employment, and earn the loyalty of their workers and the communities of which they're a part." Roger Simmermaker How Americans Can Buy American

What planet do you live on?

I live on the same planet as the poll was taken in

youdotgov.png

Is this the same Trump who claims to be funding his own campaign while taking in tens of thousands in solicited donations?
Is that a good preview of what sort of sincerity and honestly and unselfish service we can expect from a Trump presidency?

in all fairness, we cannot expect a Trump presidency under any circumstances. There are not enough Americans who are mentally challenged enough to vote for him, or even like him.

in all fairness, we cannot expect a Trump presidency under any circumstances. There are not enough Americans who are mentally challenged enough to vote for him, or even like him.

There's a stampede of sorts going on in America with millions mindlessly headed for the Trump cliff. Irrational crowd behaviour sometimes goes over the edge.

Better than Hillary trying to rewrite recent history by claiming no one died in lybia while she was SOS. I mean there relatives are still alive. She is a heartless bitch.

There's a stampede of sorts going on in America with millions mindlessly headed for the Trump cliff. Irrational crowd behaviour sometimes goes over the edge.
That is a liberal protestor at a trump rally.

You really believe Trump will do ANY of the things you think he'll do?

Millions, sure. But nowhere near a majority.

https://d25d2506sfb94s.cloudfront.net/cumulus_uploads/document/fz4kxi611b/econToplines.pdf

Trump gets 50% of the 50%(conservatives).

That's 25% of gen election pool.

What I'm discovering is that everyone around me, conservatives and liberals, are starting to discuss how awful Trump is. That would be the silent majority.

The conservatives, they're saying that if Trump is the nominee, then they'll just stay home, or not vote for a presidential candidate, or vote independent.

You mean like you progs did with the kenyan?

Forum List

Back