The George Zimmerman the Press Doesnt Want You to Know

You seem like you're desperate to convict Zimmerman. Why is that? He was within his Constitutional right to carry a firearm. Hell if you want to say he wasn't supposed to carry a firearm doing a community watch it could be argued that he could never leave his home with his firearm. You are arguing to infringe upon his right to keep and bare arms.

Where have I suggested that I want to infringe on his right to wear short sleeve shirts?

If Zimmerman had followed common sense and approved practices, Trayvon would still be alive. Zimmerman made the choice to walk around with his gun and now he has to live with the consequences, which range from people passing judgment on him for not following good practices to people threatening to do to him what he did to Trayvon.

I hope that no one harms Zimmerman in any way which would be a violation of law, but if Zimmerman stays in Florida and someone feels threatened by him, what is he going to do?

Isn't your argument that he went against the community watch rules being armed?

My argument is that you can't spell. :tongue:

Why not I would have done the same thing I have seen people walking in my neighbor hood and asked them if they needed help just to find out who they were.

No upside.

Nada.

Zilch.

Zero.

Ask Zimmerman.

I would have done the same thing if I lived in an area that was prone to break ins. Maybe thats why my area isn't like that I am very vigilant and watchful

Where have I suggested that I want to infringe on his right to wear short sleeve shirts?

If Zimmerman had followed common sense and approved practices, Trayvon would still be alive. Zimmerman made the choice to walk around with his gun and now he has to live with the consequences, which range from people passing judgment on him for not following good practices to people threatening to do to him what he did to Trayvon.

I hope that no one harms Zimmerman in any way which would be a violation of law, but if Zimmerman stays in Florida and someone feels threatened by him, what is he going to do?

Nothing was misspelled in my last post. Which tell's me I was right the first time.

Why not I would have done the same thing I have seen people walking in my neighbor hood and asked them if they needed help just to find out who they were.

No upside.

Nada.

Zilch.

Zero.

Ask Zimmerman.

I would have done the same thing if I lived in an area that was prone to break ins. Maybe thats why my area isn't like that I am very vigilant and watchful

You would have followed a stranger with a loaded firearm instead of waiting for law enforcement on their way?

No upside.

Nada.

Zilch.

Zero.

Ask Zimmerman.

And in doing so....one gets an attitude and attacks you.... then what ?

Shoot ?

No upside there. Ask Zimmerman.

HE WASN'T FOLLOWING HIM WHEN HE SHOT THE KID.

He was getting back into his vehicle when he was attacked.

Nothing was misspelled in my last post. Which tell's me I was right the first time.

You couldn't even see your own misspelling. It's "bear arms", not "bare arms".

But yes, he did go against community watch guidelines. Both by being armed and by pursuing Trayvon. If he had followed common sense and community watch guidelines, then Trayvon would still be alive. He did not. He must now accept the consequences.

But yes, he did go against community watch guidelines. Both by being armed and by pursuing Trayvon. If he had followed common sense and community watch guidelines, then Trayvon would still be alive. He did not. He must now accept the consequences.

Consequences of going against community watch guidelines ?

No upside.

Nada.

Zilch.

Zero.

Ask Zimmerman.

And in doing so....one gets an attitude and attacks you.... then what ?

Shoot ?

No upside there. Ask Zimmerman.

Dude I'm 6'7" tall 280 lbs and very proficient in the discipline aikido not much of a chance of that

Last edited:
WE DON'T KNOW THAT. Everybody is just piecing shit together, and there's no way to know what really happened...

Sheesh you people.

Oh well, I thought you were still carping that he didn't do what the 911 operator told him to do.

The bottom line is, you don't know what he did. You don't know if he did what he was supposed to or not. You just want to pile on the white guy cuz he killed a druggie black guy, who was CASING RESIDENCES in a neighborhood that has had a recent run of BURGLARIES.

There is no evidence of this; toxicology testing was done on the victim, he had no criminal record. Even the Sanford police did not conclude the VICTIM was "casing" the neighborhood.

The police told him to stop chasing that kid. Period.

Yep.

And he said "Ok" on the 911 tape.

and walked back to his vehicle where got hit over the left rear by Martin, knocked to the ground and his melon turned into a superball.

Last edited:

You couldn't even see your own misspelling. It's "bear arms", not "bare arms".

oh shit that was a typo how many times have I post those two words here in this forum you should know better. let me repeat my last words

He was within his Constitutional right to carry a firearm. Hell if you want to say he wasn't supposed to carry a firearm doing a community watch it could be argued that he could never leave his home with his firearm. You are arguing to infringe upon his right to keep and bear arms.

Oh well, I thought you were still carping that he didn't do what the 911 operator told him to do.

The bottom line is, you don't know what he did. You don't know if he did what he was supposed to or not. You just want to pile on the white guy cuz he killed a druggie black guy, who was CASING RESIDENCES in a neighborhood that has had a recent run of BURGLARIES.

There is no evidence of this; toxicology testing was done on the victim, he had no criminal record. Even the Sanford police did not conclude the VICTIM was "casing" the neighborhood.

I'm sorry, he was strolling around at night, checking out houses, in a neighborhood that has suffered a spate of break ins and burglaries.

And we don't know he's the VICTIM. Zimmerman was certainly the victim when he was on the ground screaming for help, waiting for his noggin to get crushed.

Last edited:

Why wasn't he at home doing homework and enjoying leisure with his parents ?

Forum List

Back