The George Zimmerman the Press Doesnt Want You to Know

There is no evidence of this; toxicology testing was done on the victim, he had no criminal record. Even the Sanford police did not conclude the VICTIM was "casing" the neighborhood.

Why wasn't he at home doing homework and enjoying leisure with his parents ?

Because his parents weren't at home. Dad was at his girlfriend's, probably getting laid or doing drugs. I imagine they were happy to get rid of him for a few minutes.

I would have done the same thing if I lived in an area that was prone to break ins. Maybe thats why my area isn't like that I am very vigilant and watchful

And in doing so....one gets an attitude and attacks you.... then what ?

Shoot ?

No upside there. Ask Zimmerman.

Dude I'm 6'7" tall 280 lbs and very proficient in the discipline aikido not much of a chance of that

No upside to that either.

That size and histroy of combative arts youre a big old stand your ground case wrapped up in a nice neat, give me my 1911 back please officer so I can run thru Wendys and catch myself on the 11 news please package

Oh well, I thought you were still carping that he didn't do what the 911 operator told him to do.

The bottom line is, you don't know what he did. You don't know if he did what he was supposed to or not. You just want to pile on the white guy cuz he killed a druggie black guy, who was CASING RESIDENCES in a neighborhood that has had a recent run of BURGLARIES.

There is no evidence of this; toxicology testing was done on the victim, he had no criminal record. Even the Sanford police did not conclude the VICTIM was "casing" the neighborhood.

OK a couple of things
He was suspended for having an empty marijuana baggie
and also there are a lot of people who have never been caught who have broke in people's homes, so not having a record does not mean anything.

And in doing so....one gets an attitude and attacks you.... then what ?

Shoot ?

No upside there. Ask Zimmerman.

Dude I'm 6'7" tall 280 lbs and very proficient in the discipline aikido not much of a chance of that

No upside to that either.

That size and histroy of combative arts youre a big old stand your ground case wrapped up in a nice neat, give me my 1911 back please officer so I can run thru Wendys and catch myself on the 11 news please package

Sure right yep :badgrin:

Who cares if he had a record, who cares that he didn't have a gun?

He had the guy down on the ground and beat the shit out of him, and wouldn't let him up.

When people are having their heads bashed into the concrete, with a 6'3" dude sitting on them, they aren't thinking, "hmmmm, I wonder if he has a gun?" They're thinking, "This monster is going to fucking brain me"

The kid got shot. That is the sort of thing that happens when you fuck with the wrong person. Someone should have taught him that, and kept him on a short rein until he learned it. Someone didn't.

He had the guy down on the ground and beat the shit out of him, and wouldn't let him up.

When people are having their heads bashed into the concrete, with a 6'3" dude sitting on them, they aren't thinking, "hmmmm, I wonder if he has a gun?" They're thinking, "This monster is going to fucking brain me"

The kid got shot. That is the sort of thing that happens when you fuck with the wrong person. Someone should have taught him that, and kept him on a short rein until he learned it. Someone didn't.

Having a record would paint a different picture of him he wouldn't look like the good little boy the media was trying to make him into.

During half time of a basketball game he was watching with his father, he went to a convenience store to get Skittles & iced tea........he was visiting his father after he was suspended from school because he had a plastic bag with pot residue in it. He got the DEATH PENALTY for that crime.

Nothing was misspelled in my last post. Which tell's me I was right the first time.

You couldn't even see your own misspelling. It's "bear arms", not "bare arms".

But yes, he did go against community watch guidelines. Both by being armed and by pursuing Trayvon. If he had followed common sense and community watch guidelines, then Trayvon would still be alive. He did not. He must now accept the consequences.

oh shit that was a typo how many times have I post those two words here in this forum you should know better. let me repeat my last words

He was within his Constitutional right to carry a firearm. Hell if you want to say he wasn't supposed to carry a firearm doing a community watch it could be argued that he could never leave his home with his firearm. You are arguing to infringe upon his right to keep and bear arms.

I am not. I am saying that if he exercises his rights irresponsibly he has to face the consequences. He violated common sense and community watch guidelines and a young man is dead as a result.

During half time of a basketball game he was watching with his father, he went to a convenience store to get Skittles & iced tea........he was visiting his father after he was suspended from school because he had a plastic bag with pot residue in it. He got the DEATH PENALTY for that crime.

To the 7-11 ?

You know, switch this around...some white guy in Compton gets shot by a black guy because the white guy looked suspicious, you'd be all over this like a dog in an abbatoir calling for the black guy's head...And don't say you wouldnt, your previous form suggest otherwise.

So, using Allie's logic, if I'm walking around a neighbourhood minding my own business, somebody can interrupt my pursuit of happiness even though they have no legal authority to do so....interesting...can you say 'police state'...idiot...

Last edited:

You know, switch this around...some white guy in Compton gets shot by a black guy because the white guy looked suspicious, you'd be all over this like a dog in an abbatoir calling for the black guy's head...And don't say you wouldnt, your previous form suggest otherwise.

So, using Allie's logic, if I'm walking around a neighbourhood minding my own business, somebody can interrupt my pursuit of happiness even though they have no legal authority to do so....interesting...can you say 'police state'...idiot...

No, I wouldn't. If you have evidence to the contrary, cough it up. You don't.
Besides which, logical fallacy.

Nice attempt to derail though.

You couldn't even see your own misspelling. It's "bear arms", not "bare arms".

But yes, he did go against community watch guidelines. Both by being armed and by pursuing Trayvon. If he had followed common sense and community watch guidelines, then Trayvon would still be alive. He did not. He must now accept the consequences.

oh shit that was a typo how many times have I post those two words here in this forum you should know better. let me repeat my last words

He was within his Constitutional right to carry a firearm. Hell if you want to say he wasn't supposed to carry a firearm doing a community watch it could be argued that he could never leave his home with his firearm. You are arguing to infringe upon his right to keep and bear arms.

I am not. I am saying that if he exercises his rights irresponsibly he has to face the consequences. He violated common sense and community watch guidelines and a young man is dead as a result.

If that is the case community watches would stop existing. That would help the criminals because no one would report any suspicious people because they were armed. So who wins when that happens?

I do.

The cops say no serious injuries; Zimmerman managed to shoot in the cest.

His head bashing did not lead to medial treatment that night; he went to doctor the next day, NOT a hospital. I'm interested in HIS toxiclogy that night, none doen. Zimmerman might have a drug problem also.

The kid got shot. That is the sort of thing that happens when you fuck with the wrong person.
Someone should have taught him that, and kept him on a short rein until he learned it. Someone didn't.

Like any armed criminal you encounter,do as they say, or DIE; I know a woman who was killed resisting a man with a gun, the killer got DEATH.

Having a record would paint a different picture of him he wouldn't look like the good little boy the media was trying to make him into.

There is no record; turning him into the aggressor is what the Sanford police and some of the media HAS DONE.

No, I wouldn't. If you have evidence to the contrary, cough it up. You don't.
Besides which, logical fallacy.

Nice attempt to derail though.

At it's most basic you are saying this:

1) guys buys stuff from 7-11
2) starts walking home
3) some guy starts following him
4) understandably the first guy doesn't like this
5) the stalker calls police who tell him to back off
6) stalker doesn't and gets out of car
7) confronts guy and he is armed
8) understandably the guy who is being accused and has nothing to hide takes offense (something that EVERY right wing nut on this board - The T, BigReb et al would ABSOLUTELY take exception to)
9) brawl ensues - who started it and who was getting on top is not known, even though the likes of Allie think they know what happened, but even the police haven't released statements.
10) stalker then shoots guy dead who was minding his own business
11) this is now the guy who bought stuff from 7-11's fault - ie the guy minding his own business. Because he should have what? Run? Stopped and let the "neighbourhood watch" guy violate his rights for holding him for...??? Got on his knees and agreed to wait for the cops to arrive (if he had been asked to do so?)
12) :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back