The Geography Of WWIII

Trump made a deal with Putin........you get me this election and I lift sanctions and block arms to Ukraine

There is a word for it.....TREASON
His treason is much worse than that.

Trump will lead you down the road to complete humiliation, failure and destruction. Putin doesn't need just US to lift sanctions. He needs Europe to do that. And Europe won't do that. Trump's worth in Europe is as much as any poor American journalist's would be, we sometimes look at what they say but we never take them seriously.

And even though UK is possobly leaving the bloc, it won't be good for their interests to go cuddling with US. Not even if it was still Obama and definetly not now that it's Trump.

Putin wouldn't go choosing Trump as us president just for Ukraine and the sanctions that is just a temporary way to pull attention from their own backyard.

The only folks with a close relationship with the Russians are Democrats.
The names Clinton and Podesta come to mind.

You'd know that if you weren't the prototypical government school grad.
I didn't say they have a close relationship.

BTW, you still havent told me if you went to a private school or not?

I told you four times.

But...you being the quintessential 'government school grad' need five times.

"Columbia University is a private institution that was founded in 1754. It has a total undergraduate enrollment of 6,102, its setting is urban, and the campus size is 36 acres. It utilizes a semester-based academic calendar. Columbia University's ranking in the 2017 edition of Best Colleges is National Universities, 5."
Columbia University | Columbia University - Profile, Rankings and ...
https://www.usnews.com/best-colleges/columbia-university-2707

BTW.....the ratings actually mean '4.'
They didn't teach you to answer questions with full sentences then?

Trump made a deal with Putin........you get me this election and I lift sanctions and block arms to Ukraine

There is a word for it.....TREASON

Trump will lead you down the road to complete humiliation, failure and destruction. Putin doesn't need just US to lift sanctions. He needs Europe to do that. And Europe won't do that. Trump's worth in Europe is as much as any poor American journalist's would be, we sometimes look at what they say but we never take them seriously.

And even though UK is possobly leaving the bloc, it won't be good for their interests to go cuddling with US. Not even if it was still Obama and definetly not now that it's Trump.

Putin wouldn't go choosing Trump as us president just for Ukraine and the sanctions that is just a temporary way to pull attention from their own backyard.

I told you four times.

"Columbia University is a private institution that was founded in 1754. It has a total undergraduate enrollment of 6,102, its setting is urban, and the campus size is 36 acres. It utilizes a semester-based academic calendar. Columbia University's ranking in the 2017 edition of Best Colleges is National Universities, 5."

Soooo.....an admission that you required the query answered numerous times before the answer sinks in?

Exactly what I've been saying about you government school grads.

Did you leave the stove on?
.... Cause you just got burned.

I told you four times.

Soooo.....an admission that you required the query answered numerous times before the answer sinks in?

Well first if all, I don't know if you're telling the truth and second of all you just demonstrated how difficult it is to get a single clear answer from a Kremlin troll. You should go to RT on live. Those bitches sound just like you.

I told you four times.

Well first if all, I don't know if you're telling the truth and second of all you just demonstrated how difficult it is to get a single clear answer from a Kremlin troll. You should go to RT on live. Those bitches sound just like you.

This certainly sounds like a post from one Iv'e severely wounded.

Excellent.

"Two developments in the past few weeks suggest that America’s China policy is on a cusp.

The more publicly discussed event involves the Arleigh Burke-class destroyer USS Dewey, which conducted a freedom of navigation operation near Mischief Reef in the Spratlys island group.

This is the first freedom of navigation action conducted by the Trump administration. It is the first true freedom of navigation conducted since at least 2012.

The Obama administration further muddied the waters by choosing features whose sovereignty was in dispute—and therefore could claim that it was not singling out Chinese-claimed features.

Even after the Permanent Court of Arbitration ruled that the various features in the South China Sea were not, in fact, islands and therefore could not lay claim to a 12-nautical mile territorial sea, the Obama administration nonetheless refused to reinforce the point by conducting a genuine freedom of navigation operation."
Trump Signals New US Approach to China With Tough Actions

"For the first time since at least 2012, the United States is signaling Beijing that its efforts to dominate the South China Sea will not be meekly accepted, but will be challenged."
Ibid.

"U.S. bombers challenge China in South China Sea flyover
TOKYO/BEIJING, July 7 (Reuters) - Two U.S bombers have flown over the disputed South China Sea, the U.S. Air Force said on Friday, asserting the right to treat the region as international territory despite China's claim to virtually all of the waterway.
The flight by the B-1B Lancer bombers from Guam on Thursday came as U.S. President Donald Trump and Chinese President Xi Jinping prepare for a meeting on the sidelines of a G20 summit in Germany."

U.S. bombers challenge China in South China Sea flyover

This would drive china and Russia closer. Bad news for Western Europe. America, Britain, and all English speaking countries are already isolated by the term "anglosphere". There are European people's though, that both Western Europe and russia-china want off the map. Would be interesting to see how ww3 turns out for these.

This would drive china and Russia closer. Bad news for Western Europe. America, Britain, and all English speaking countries are already isolated by the term "anglosphere". There are European people's though, that both Western Europe and russia-china want off the map. Would be interesting to see how ww3 turns out for these.

Is your suggestion that the South China Sea be subsumed as China demands?

chinaclaim.gif

"Two developments in the past few weeks suggest that America’s China policy is on a cusp.

The more publicly discussed event involves the Arleigh Burke-class destroyer USS Dewey, which conducted a freedom of navigation operation near Mischief Reef in the Spratlys island group.

This is the first freedom of navigation action conducted by the Trump administration. It is the first true freedom of navigation conducted since at least 2012.

The Obama administration further muddied the waters by choosing features whose sovereignty was in dispute—and therefore could claim that it was not singling out Chinese-claimed features.

Even after the Permanent Court of Arbitration ruled that the various features in the South China Sea were not, in fact, islands and therefore could not lay claim to a 12-nautical mile territorial sea, the Obama administration nonetheless refused to reinforce the point by conducting a genuine freedom of navigation operation."
Trump Signals New US Approach to China With Tough Actions

"For the first time since at least 2012, the United States is signaling Beijing that its efforts to dominate the South China Sea will not be meekly accepted, but will be challenged."
Ibid.
That is because everyone was waiting on the decision of the international court to decide about island claims, recognition, size and creation..

chinaclaim.gif
No, I want to figure out a way to exploit this in such a way that reduces the power of all European super powers, and produces more efficient weapons, which would benefit every country.

chinaclaim.gif
No, I want to figure out a way to exploit this in such a way that reduces the power of all European super powers, and produces more efficient weapons, which would benefit every country.

There are no European superpowers.

chinaclaim.gif

There are no European superpowers.
I wish this was true, but unfortunately the smaller the dog the more vicious its bite.

"Exclusive: U.S. destroyer challenges China's claims in South China Sea
The operation was the latest attempt to counter what Washington sees as Beijing's efforts to limit freedom of navigation in the strategic waters, and comes as Trump is seeking China's cooperation to rein in North Korea.

Tensions have risen recently after North Korea carried out two nuclear tests last year and two ICBM tests last month, prompting a strong round of U.N. sanctions which angered Pyongyang who threatened to teach the United States a "severe lesson".

Exclusive: U.S. destroyer challenges China's claims in South China Sea

If war with China comes, the most important task will be to make sure Vietnam, India, and especially Russia are on America's side.

Russia and China have been enemies for a long time. China covets Russian territory and resources.

7321410_orig.png

The Russians have suffered enough under Communism, they don't want to become the junior partner in another Communist Empire.

If American leaders are smart they won't push Russia into the arms of the PRC.

Forum List

Back