The Geography Of WWIII

"MANILA, Philippines (AP) — President Rodrigo Duterte said Monday he has told the military to assert Philippine ownership of a large ocean region off the country's northeastern coast where Chinese survey ships were spotted last year, in a discovery that alarmed Philippine defense officials.

Duterte said he ordered the military to assert ownership of Benham Rise in a friendly way, repeating that his country has no option but to be diplomatic because "I cannot match the might of China."

"My order to my military, you go there and tell them straight that this is ours, but I say it in friendship," Duterte said in a news conference when asked about the issue in the waters facing the Pacific Ocean.

Beijing and Manila have a separate long-running territorial feud in the South China Sea west of the Philippines,...."
Duterte asks military to tell China vast sea area 'is ours'

chinaclaim.gif

Trumps Russian connections

1. Insisted language supporting military support to Ukraine be dropped from GOP platform
2. Received leaks damaging to the Clinton campaign from Putin and used the information in his campaign
3. Trump representatives have extensive meetings with Russian diplomats
4. Trump denies any contact with Russia
5. Trump advocates dropping economic sanctions on Russia
6. Trump states he is open to recognizing Russia's control of Crimea
7. Trump declares that the US is guilty of as many murders as Putin
8. Trump blocks investigations of his ties to Russia

Y'see.....I'm actually teaching you how to post!

Next lesson.....telling the truth.

1. What were the 'leaks' about Clinton that every sentient human being didn't already know about the congenital liar and career criminal???

2. "Trump representatives have extensive meetings with Russian diplomats."
Says who?
You???
Not the intelligence community.

"Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” former Obama Director of National Intelligence James Clapper told host Chuck Todd that he was not aware of evidence showing the Trump campaign had colluded with the Russian government to influence last November’s presidential election.

TODD: Well, that’s an important revelation at this point.

Let me ask you this, does intelligence exist that can definitively answer the following question, whether there were improper contacts between the Trump campaign and Russia officials?

CLAPPER: We did not include evidence in our report, and I say our, that’s NSA, FBI and CIA with my office, the director of national intelligence that had anything — that had any reflection of collusion between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians. There was there no evidence of that including in our report.

TODD: I understand that, but does it exist?

CLAPPER: Not to my knowledge.

TODD: If it existed, it would have been in the report?

CLAPPER: This could have unfolded or become available in the time since I left the government. But at the time, we had no evidence of such collusion.

TODD: But at this point, what’s not proven is the idea of collusion?

CLAPPER: that’s correct."
Fmr Obama DNI Clapper: Evidence of Trump-Russian Collusion Doesn't Exist to His 'Knowledge' - Breitbart

3. " Trump advocates dropping economic sanctions on Russia"

Link?

Evidence is adding up for a charge of TREASON

Trump selling out his country to win the Presidency
Trump will replace Benedict Arnold as a definition of Treason

Trumps Russian connections

1. Insisted language supporting military support to Ukraine be dropped from GOP platform
2. Received leaks damaging to the Clinton campaign from Putin and used the information in his campaign
3. Trump representatives have extensive meetings with Russian diplomats
4. Trump denies any contact with Russia
5. Trump advocates dropping economic sanctions on Russia
6. Trump states he is open to recognizing Russia's control of Crimea
7. Trump declares that the US is guilty of as many murders as Putin
8. Trump blocks investigations of his ties to Russia

Y'see.....I'm actually teaching you how to post!

Next lesson.....telling the truth.

1. What were the 'leaks' about Clinton that every sentient human being didn't already know about the congenital liar and career criminal???

2. "Trump representatives have extensive meetings with Russian diplomats."
Says who?
You???
Not the intelligence community.

"Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” former Obama Director of National Intelligence James Clapper told host Chuck Todd that he was not aware of evidence showing the Trump campaign had colluded with the Russian government to influence last November’s presidential election.

TODD: Well, that’s an important revelation at this point.

Let me ask you this, does intelligence exist that can definitively answer the following question, whether there were improper contacts between the Trump campaign and Russia officials?

CLAPPER: We did not include evidence in our report, and I say our, that’s NSA, FBI and CIA with my office, the director of national intelligence that had anything — that had any reflection of collusion between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians. There was there no evidence of that including in our report.

TODD: I understand that, but does it exist?

CLAPPER: Not to my knowledge.

TODD: If it existed, it would have been in the report?

CLAPPER: This could have unfolded or become available in the time since I left the government. But at the time, we had no evidence of such collusion.

TODD: But at this point, what’s not proven is the idea of collusion?

CLAPPER: that’s correct."
Fmr Obama DNI Clapper: Evidence of Trump-Russian Collusion Doesn't Exist to His 'Knowledge' - Breitbart

3. " Trump advocates dropping economic sanctions on Russia"

Link?

Evidence is adding up for a charge of TREASON

Trump selling out his country to win the Presidency
Trump will replace Benedict Arnold as a definition of Treason

Don't you ever get tired of your Pinocchio act????

Trump made a deal with Putin........you get me this election and I lift sanctions and block arms to Ukraine

There is a word for it.....TREASON

There is an old saying: "War is God's way of teaching Americans geography."
Ambrose Bierce

And today's geography lesson will introduce the ineluctable lead-up to WWIII.

Just as blood keeps the human organism alive, oil is the life's-blood of an industrial nation....imagine how absurd it would be for the leader of an modern nation to suggest...'Well, seeing as how much trouble and strife oil causes....our nation is going on a ten-year plan to wean ourselves off oil and all the other petroleum products.'
(Did somebody say 'Obama'??)

Contrary to the fables spread by Liberals....there are no alternatives to petroleum.

Here....the facts about oil, China, and the future.....WWIII.

1. "For China the problem was particularly acute: by the turn of the century, after years of an average growth of 7 percent in demand, it was faciang a shortfall in oil of 3,500,000 tons a year and this had to be met by imports. Its efforts to find oil in home waters had been to little avail: the East China Sea produced some modest gas finds but no oil to speak of.

The best find was a huge gas reservoir off the south coast of the Hainan Island at the northern end of the South China Sea, and an 800 km. sub-marine pipeline had been constructed to pipe 2,900,000 cubic meters of gas a day to fire a power station in Hong Kong."
From the novel "Dragon Strike," by Hawksley

a. " State media says China has found more than 100 billion cubic meters of natural gas in the politically volatile South China Sea.
The natural gas was discovered at the Lingshui 17-2 gas field, 150 kilometers south of southern Hainan island. "
China says natural gas found off Hainan s shores - The Standard

2. "Onshore, the application of new drilling techniques succeeded in extracting more oil from the Daqing field in the north-east, China's most productive- indeed the north-eastern oilfields accounted for 70 % of onshore production."

a. " Annual crude oil output at Daqing Oil Field, China's largest oil field, will fall to 30 million tons by 2010, a steep drop of 18.4 million tons from last year's level, Xinhua news agency reported yesterday.

Daqing's crude output will shrink by 7 percent yearly in the following seven years. Its crude output is expected to drop to 20 million tons by 2020, said Gai Ruyin, mayor of Daqing City in Heilongjiang Province.

The report also said there is only 500 million tons of recoverable oil reserve left in the country's largest oil field,..."
China s Daqing Oil Field Passes Peak

What to do....what to do...??
Valley of Megiddo is where East meets West. This is where WW3 will occur. Right now US and Russian forces are within miles of each other an hour from this valley.
aka Armageddon.
upload_2017-3-13_14-56-21.png

WWIII will be a cyber war

Wow...another subject about which you are clueless.
No, a hybrid war, and one which you are fighting right now.

And I don't see what you are trying to say about China. Sure, China is not your beloved Russia, but the US uses more oil and has less than 1/4 of the population of China, and produces almost nothing, and you find China inferior because it needs oil?

Ambrose Bierce

Just as blood keeps the human organism alive, oil is the life's-blood of an industrial nation....imagine how absurd it would be for the leader of an modern nation to suggest...'Well, seeing as how much trouble and strife oil causes....our nation is going on a ten-year plan to wean ourselves off oil and all the other petroleum products.'

Contrary to the fables spread by Liberals....there are no alternatives to petroleum.

1. "For China the problem was particularly acute: by the turn of the century, after years of an average growth of 7 percent in demand, it was faciang a shortfall in oil of 3,500,000 tons a year and this had to be met by imports. Its efforts to find oil in home waters had been to little avail: the East China Sea produced some modest gas finds but no oil to speak of.

The best find was a huge gas reservoir off the south coast of the Hainan Island at the northern end of the South China Sea, and an 800 km. sub-marine pipeline had been constructed to pipe 2,900,000 cubic meters of gas a day to fire a power station in Hong Kong."

a. " State media says China has found more than 100 billion cubic meters of natural gas in the politically volatile South China Sea.
The natural gas was discovered at the Lingshui 17-2 gas field, 150 kilometers south of southern Hainan island. "

2. "Onshore, the application of new drilling techniques succeeded in extracting more oil from the Daqing field in the north-east, China's most productive- indeed the north-eastern oilfields accounted for 70 % of onshore production."

a. " Annual crude oil output at Daqing Oil Field, China's largest oil field, will fall to 30 million tons by 2010, a steep drop of 18.4 million tons from last year's level, Xinhua news agency reported yesterday.

Daqing's crude output will shrink by 7 percent yearly in the following seven years. Its crude output is expected to drop to 20 million tons by 2020, said Gai Ruyin, mayor of Daqing City in Heilongjiang Province.

The report also said there is only 500 million tons of recoverable oil reserve left in the country's largest oil field,..."

Valley of Megiddo is where East meets West. This is where WW3 will occur. Right now US and Russian forces are within miles of each other an hour from this valley.
aka Armageddon.
View attachment 116633

I was there this summer....have you been in the caverns?

And I don't see what you are trying to say about China. Sure, China is not your beloved Russia, but the US uses more oil and has less than 1/4 of the population of China, and produces almost nothing, and you find China inferior because it needs oil?

You should stick to subjects about which you have some grasp.....such as monster trucks and favorite Crayola.

Ambrose Bierce

aka Armageddon.
View attachment 116633

The tunnel to the spring? Yes. They did it by hand, it would take California 10 years to do it today.

Ambrose Bierce

aka Armageddon.
View attachment 116633

The tunnel to the spring? Yes. They did it by hand, it would take California 10 years to do it today.

Of course the reason Megiddo is in common parlance is the promised end days battle between good and evil....

...but have you seen the magnificent carvings in Petra, Jordan???
clip_image002.jpg

tourists-camels-treasury-petra-jordan.jpg

Ambrose Bierce

aka Armageddon.
View attachment 116633

Of course the reason Megiddo is in common parlance is the promised end days battle between good and evil....

clip_image002.jpg

Haven't made it yet, on the bucket list.

Ambrose Bierce

aka Armageddon.
View attachment 116633

clip_image002.jpg

Haven't made it yet, on the bucket list.

That's exactly the way I had explained it....part of my bucket list.

You should stick to subjects about which you have some grasp.....such as monster trucks and favorite Crayola.
Sorry, that kind of discussion does not seem relevant in this thread.

Ambrose Bierce

aka Armageddon.
View attachment 116633
Russia is a paper tiger incapable of taking on NATO

They would much rather just fuck with us like they did when they got Trump elected

Ambrose Bierce

aka Armageddon.
View attachment 116633
Russia is a paper tiger incapable of taking on NATO

They would much rather just fuck with us like they did when they got Trump elected

"Hillary Clinton's team met with Russian ambassador, says Kremlin spokesman, as he warns against 'hysteria'"
Hillary Clinton's team met with Russian ambassador, says Kremlin spokesman, as he warns against 'hysteria'

"Russian President Vladimir Putin's spokesman said in an interview Sunday that the Russian ambassador who met with Trump campaign officials also met with “people working in think tanks advising Hillary or advising people working for Hillary.”

“Well, if you look at some people connected with Hillary Clinton during her campaign, you would probably see that he had lots of meetings of that kind,”
Kremlin spokesman: Russian ambassador met with advisers to Clinton campaign too

Treason!!!!!!!

Trump has sold out his country to the Russians

Trump insisted on no military support to Ukraine.....Fact
Trump offered to lift sanctions.....Fact
Trump compared US to Putins murders......Fact
Trump is destabilizing NATO.......Fact

Russia helped Trump get elected......Fact

Trump has sold out his country to the Russians

Trump insisted on no military support to Ukraine.....Fact
Trump offered to lift sanctions.....Fact
Trump compared US to Putins murders......Fact
Trump is destabilizing NATO.......Fact

Russia helped Trump get elected......Fact

Nothing you post is a 'fact.'

You are a lying windbag, starting right from you avitar.

Soooo......get back under your rock.

Sorry, that kind of discussion does not seem relevant in this thread.

Nor, in fact, do you.

See ya'

Forum List

Back