The Genesis Conflict - 101 - The Earth in Time and Space

Not that the non-superstitious can't be retarded in this regard, they are being honestly retarded--yet it's usually the superstitious retards that dishonestly make a point of confusing these terms.

Whatever.

If demanding to be treated like a retard is your notion of being nice to me, then you can expect to be treated like a retard.

The "insults" are brought on by yourself--you're just going to have to deal.

oh my bitch th only fucking retard here is you.
Not so much cupcake. You should have gone away quietly.

You can't read the post of people who are supporting your fucking side. konradv is the one who thinks mutations are what is known as adapting.
If someone is saying that mutation and adaptation are the same thing retard, then they are not on my side.

And if konradv's post which you included in your response to me is the example you bring of someone saying that mutation and adaptation are the same thing, then you are indeed a retard, and should just get used to me pointing it out to you.

Stop being a retard for once in your fucking life.
Seriously. Get some help. Take your own advice.

hey sugar breeches stop being so fucking retarded.

A thread especially for athiests on USMB. In this video, the big bang theory of origins and its plausibility are discussed.

101 - The Earth In Time And Space - Amazing Discoveries TV

Presented by a renowned scientist in scientific language. I've watched this video at least 3 times now. Powerful stuff.

I tried watching the video, but the guy was insulting my intelligence before he even got started. The guy is a zoologist, not an astrophysicist.

thats why marc had to watch it 3 times....:lol:

It's not like he has an intellect to hurt.

He was talking to you retard.

actually on this one I was talking to you. or did you believe your response with cursing and 3rd grade name calling was indicative of mature and calm arguments?

Actually you weren't, because I am not pissed or upset, I am laughing at you idiots. Incase if you can't read your the bitches comments thats on PMS. She started with the insult slings, I just followed up.

Last edited:
He was talking to you retard.

actually on this one I was talking to you. or did you believe your response with cursing and 3rd grade name calling was indicative of mature and calm arguments?

Actually you weren't, because I am not pissed or upset, I am laughing at you idiots. Incase if you can't read your the bitches comments thats on PMS. She started with the insult slings, I just followed up.

LOL, now you are telling him who he was directing his post at? Good job! :lol:

I am telling it like it is. He said
uh oh. someone got their feelings hurt!
From LOki reaction and his childish rant, he was the one who's feelings were hurt. Not mine.

I am telling it like it is. He said
uh oh. someone got their feelings hurt!
From LOki reaction and his childish rant, he was the one who's feelings were hurt. Not mine.
:cuckoo: Fascinating.

All you're saying is that earth's geological history has been messy, but nothing suggests scientists' inability to make sense of it all.

No. You're missing the point here. All he's saying, sir, is that all the evidence points to a massive flood that covered the entire earth at some point in history. Using your billions of years of earth's existence theory, relatively recent history at that. That's all.

What evidence?

Forum List

Back