Is Trump Right?

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
I see the media and a lot of others complaining about what Trump said but no facts on the issue.

So, do Mexicans rape at high numbers?

It sure sounds like they do when they are bringing chicks to the border.

I dunno. Maybe Trump was referring to this fellow.

914bd5749cab181d7b0f6a70670095ea.jpg
San Francisco No legal basis to hold shooting suspect - Yahoo News

Seems some are sticking with him, despite the scumbag left trying to harass him, while completely passing on the Mulatto's GANG BANGER & CRIMINALS remark!

PGA, USGA, LPGA stick with Donald Trump despite controversial comments

LA Times ^
Though other companies and organizations are cutting ties with Donald Trump following his inflammatory comments about Mexican immigrants, the golf world is continuing to do business with the Republican presidential candidate. NBC, Univision and Macy's have cut ties with the real estate mogul following his comments, but the PGA of America, the LPGA, the USGA and the PGA Tour will go forward with their previously scheduled plans to host tournaments on his courses....

Trump could have the support Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, and would still lose by 40 points.

I see the media and a lot of others complaining about what Trump said but no facts on the issue.

So, do Mexicans rape at high numbers?

That is not what he said, dude. In context he was talking about illegal immigration having high proportions of criminals, to include murderers, rapists, drug dealers, etc.

He never said that Mexicans 'rape at high numbers'.

What you working for Jeb Bush the Younger now?

Trump could have the support Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, and would still lose by 40 points.

Yeah, right and your still a delegate for your state to the State Constitutional Amendment Convention, too.

Piss off, liar.

The Trumpster still offered only his opinion.

Does anyone have actual stats?

If there is a convention, I will be one of my state's reps. In the bag.

Seems some are sticking with him, despite the scumbag left trying to harass him, while completely passing on the Mulatto's GANG BANGER & CRIMINALS remark!

PGA, USGA, LPGA stick with Donald Trump despite controversial comments

LA Times ^
Though other companies and organizations are cutting ties with Donald Trump following his inflammatory comments about Mexican immigrants, the golf world is continuing to do business with the Republican presidential candidate. NBC, Univision and Macy's have cut ties with the real estate mogul following his comments, but the PGA of America, the LPGA, the USGA and the PGA Tour will go forward with their previously scheduled plans to host tournaments on his courses....

Poll Bush Trump rising for GOP but both trail Clinton - CNNPolitics.com

Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush and businessman Donald Trump top the list of GOP presidential contenders following their back-to-back campaign launches in mid-June, and are the only two Republican candidates holding double-digit support among Republicans and Republican-leaning independents.

For his part, Trump specifically responded to the poll results Wednesday afternoon saying the numbers are "representative of the response we are receiving from all over the country."

"I am committed to addressing the issues our country is facing and am confident my business mindset and common sense solutions are resonating with the American people," Trump said in a statement Wednesday afternoon. "Politicians are all talk and no action and the American public is ready for a leader with a proven track record of success."

JimBowie you are a far right social con who cannot find his ass with a compass and a trail of crumbs followed by fire ants. :lol:

When you have cred, I will let you know, snowball.

All the facts I have seen show that brown people commit crime at much higher rates then White people.

That's probably why the media ignores the facts on this issue

Forum List

Back