The Gaza Situation.

Palestinians, the vast majority of them, are the descendants of the people that have always lived in Palestine. When Constantine adopted Christianity as the state religion most of the people converted to Christianity as was required. When the Muslims conquered Byzantium most of the people converted to Islam to avoid being taxed.
So loyal and reliable people, so why didn't they converted to Judaism to get Israeli ID with all the rights given to minorities in Israel?
You have another huge hole in your theory, Majority of the Palestinians are Egyptians and Jordanians..You can tell by the family name about most Middle-Eastern last names (Jews as well) about the place they came from, common Palestinian last names goes by like al-Masri (The Egyptian) or Almasi (same) to al-Ajlouni (District in Jordan)
Oh and one more big issue - Philistine were Pagans - like the Egyptians - are the same people indeed..the name of Philistine is first appeared in the Bible in Hebrew and based on 'Invaders' who came to invade Israel when the 12 Tribes dragged to Egypt.
This is about the part when Bible and History mixed, if you take the Bible as the support claim for Palestinians on the land very well, if you want the historical claim for Israel, also agreed, but don't twist facts, the Pagans didn't had any problem mixing with other cultures and religions, Jews does, so the relation to Philistine/Palestine is not only weak but also nearly impossible..
If you really have something wise to say, go ahead.

Peace,
Danny.

None of that matters.

All of the Turkish citizens who lived in the defined area of Palestine when it was separated from Turkey in 1924 automatically became Palestinians.

Race, religion, nationality, or length of time in country were irrelevant.

So loyal and reliable people, so why didn't they converted to Judaism to get Israeli ID with all the rights given to minorities in Israel?
You have another huge hole in your theory, Majority of the Palestinians are Egyptians and Jordanians..You can tell by the family name about most Middle-Eastern last names (Jews as well) about the place they came from, common Palestinian last names goes by like al-Masri (The Egyptian) or Almasi (same) to al-Ajlouni (District in Jordan)
Oh and one more big issue - Philistine were Pagans - like the Egyptians - are the same people indeed..the name of Philistine is first appeared in the Bible in Hebrew and based on 'Invaders' who came to invade Israel when the 12 Tribes dragged to Egypt.
This is about the part when Bible and History mixed, if you take the Bible as the support claim for Palestinians on the land very well, if you want the historical claim for Israel, also agreed, but don't twist facts, the Pagans didn't had any problem mixing with other cultures and religions, Jews does, so the relation to Philistine/Palestine is not only weak but also nearly impossible..
If you really have something wise to say, go ahead.

Peace,
Danny.

Well, with all that bullshit you have demonstrated that you haven't a clue. Let me repeat, the Christian and Muslim Palestinians are the same people for the most part that have always lived in Palestine. The vast majority of the current Jews in Palestine are offspring of European or North African Jews that have evicted the indigenous people. No amount of bullshit propaganda can change that.

Since we don't talk about past 100 years (forum rules) I just wanted to ask you how exactly that theory of yours fit reality, since you said they always lived in Palestine, which obviously they didn't.
So cut the bullshit yourself, I want an answer for the question, what good Hamas brought with the 'resistance' so far except death mostly on the Palestinian side.

Surrender is always the easy way out. Of course you can lose everything if you do that. That is the major drawback.

Ok.................It seems the OP wants a Devil's Advocate position on trying to understand the Gaza situation.

Before I cite this position, I will remind everyone that I believe it is Hamas that is the problem and not Israel. They choose weapons instead of spending money to improve the lives of the people of Gaza forcing Israel to take defensive measures to contain Gaza because of never ending attacks.

So here goes, in an effort of the intent of the OP.

1. Gaza isn't a country but a Prison Camp. You are walling us in to a 50 mile prison. We cannot export products such as olives, and olive oil which is causing massive unemployment due to 35% of the GDP being taken from Gaza. Our economy is non existent. Our workers can't get to a job if there is even a job at all.

2. We can't have a fishing industry as our fishermen are subject to attack or inspection every time they attempt to fish. So more jobs are lost, and less food is produced.

3. Almost all industries in Gaza, such as stone works are gone as there is no way to export the products.

4. Gaza is now dependent on foreign aid to survive, as there are no jobs available anymore due to Gaza being turned into a large prison.

5. Israel charges high tariffs on water supply to the Gaza. Causing more economic hardships. They also tax the Gaza economy when there is no economy left.

So in a nutshell. No jobs. Massive poverty. Dependent on the world to have a place to live and eat. And No Hope.

In this scenario, impoverished people tend to take up arms and have War as they feel they have nothing to lose anyway.

Is this the Devil's advocate position you were looking for in the OP>>>>>>>>>>>>

You did your homework. :thup:

Hamas' demands are ludicrous - Israel should open its border to them for free trade. The Palestinians never assume any responsibility for their plight - too bad they didn't use the hundreds of millions given to them to build schools and infrastructure.

If they want handouts, they can look to the Arab world, not Israel. Good riddance.

Well, with all that bullshit you have demonstrated that you haven't a clue. Let me repeat, the Christian and Muslim Palestinians are the same people for the most part that have always lived in Palestine. The vast majority of the current Jews in Palestine are offspring of European or North African Jews that have evicted the indigenous people. No amount of bullshit propaganda can change that.

Since we don't talk about past 100 years (forum rules) I just wanted to ask you how exactly that theory of yours fit reality, since you said they always lived in Palestine, which obviously they didn't.
So cut the bullshit yourself, I want an answer for the question, what good Hamas brought with the 'resistance' so far except death mostly on the Palestinian side.

Surrender is always the easy way out. Of course you can lose everything if you do that. That is the major drawback.

By the way, ask every human in the world how much he would spend for his/her life - every sane person would pay any price for that..so don't exaggerate.
Or if you really wish to, tell me yourself, What do you suggest they can possibly do that wouldn't risk the people of Gaza?
The Hamas agenda is to poke the Lion with a stick - It is NEVER a smart move.

Forum List

Back