The Gaza Situation.

Daniyel

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2014
LA
Hello,

I Just want to dedicate this thread to what I see coming up again and again in every thread.

-All of the pro-Palestinians claims Hamas attacks or retaliations against Israel is justified.
-All of the pro-Israelis claims Hamas began the provocation and Hamas responsible for the death toll in Gaza.

I want to analyze the pro-Palestinian claim, feel free to correct me.

1.Israel posses massive military power, Intelligence and Defensive Systems to Light infantry and commando units.
2.Hamas including the brigades Az-Adin el Qassam are the legal government elected in Gaza.
3.Hamas offensive is justified and reasonable because of the Israeli Aggression and the occupation of the Palestinians.
4.Gaza is highly populated, mostly with children.
5.Hamas rockets doesn't kill (with exceptions) considering the heavy death toll of Gaza.
6.Israel is an apartheid - target civilians and innocent, cruel and aggressive.
-I want to connect the claims in one big question.-
So out of the assumption all these are true
What the hell are they thinking to fire rockets that doesn't kill(or do any significant damage) against a well armed aggressive and vicious enemy (Israel) from a highly populated area of mostly children below 14(out of any other options*Map below*) as a government step(Hamas election) - could possibly do anything?!

Not to mention the demand list(for 10 years ceasefire)
1. Removing Israeli tanks from the Gaza border to a distance that will allow Palestinian farmers to work their lands near the border freely.

Israel’s army would not agree. When Palestinian farmers worked right up to the border fence, gunmen disguised as farmers planted landmines, fired at Israeli patrols and dug tunnels into Israel. Israel insists on a buffer zone inside Palestinian territory of 100-300 yards.

2. Releasing all the prisoners that were arrested following the killing of the three teenage settlers.

3. Removing the siege from Gaza and opening the crossings for goods and for people.This is fine as part of a cease-fire package as long as there is effective monitoring so that no weapons, especially rockets, could be smuggled in. It’s already open for occasional humanitarian relief from Israel but Israel would not open the borders for much more.

4. Opening a sea port and an international airport that will be under UN inspectors.Same as above. With real muscle to stop weapons smuggling, and as part of an agreement with a Palestinian state, this is possible. But not now. It would be very easy to smuggle weapons past UN inspectors.

5. Expanding fishing zone for 10 kilometers from the shore.

In the past the fishing range has varied from 3 - 12 kilometers and this is possible as part of an agreement but again, with proper procedures to stop any weapons smuggling.

6. Turning the Rafah crossing into an international crossing under the inspection of the UN and ally Arab countries.A strong No from Israel. The only control Israel would trust would be officers from the Palestinian Authority. It’s all about Who can stop Hamas from smuggling weapons.

7. Halting fire while the Palestinian factions commit to a cease-fire for 10 years based on having International inspectors on the border with Gaza.This could only happen if Gaza is demilitarized. Israel’s fear is that Hamas would secretly rearm under the noses of international inspectors, whose presence would then tie Israel’s hands if Israel ever wanted to respond to fire from Gaza.

8. Israel should ease the access to and give permits to worshippers from Gaza strip to Al-Aqsa mosque.This has nothing to do with the Gaza conflict, and would merely be a reward for Hamas’ violence, handing it a big propaganda victory among Palestinians.

9. Israel cannot get involved in the internal Palestinian political issues and the political reconciliation process and what follows of elections for presidency and parliament.Israel’s vital security interests are so closely allied to events in the West Bank and Gaza that it must always remain involved. But what happens is mostly secret and will stay that way.

10. Reestablishing the industrial zones and improving the development in the Gaza Strip.Yes to this, but the factories must not be used to manufacture weapons. Anything that bolsters the economic and humanitarian development of Gaza would be supported, but Israel will be unmoved when it comes to security issues.
*List of demands source

Gaza.jpg
-
-My humble opinion-
I Wouldn't dare to blow a gum bubble if I was living in Gaza, based on the pro-Palestinian claim of course, considering my opinion as common innocent voted for Hamas.
I would rather flee or live on a boat as far as possible from the borders, I would only seek for any possible way to avoid any sort of conflict, specially while my family and friends in the danger zone.

I Hope you people can explain this situation to me, perhaps I'm missing something like Billo said, once someone is firing rockets at you, you should try to find out the reason why they do so.

Peace,
Danny.

Last edited:
Hello,

I Just want to dedicate this thread to what I see coming up again and again in every thread.

-All of the pro-Palestinians claims Hamas attacks or retaliations against Israel is justified.
-All of the pro-Israelis claims Hamas began the provocation and Hamas responsible for the death toll in Gaza.

1.Israel posses massive military power, Intelligence and Defensive Systems to Light infantry and commando units.
2.Hamas including the brigades Az-Adin el Qassam are the legal government elected in Gaza.
3.Hamas offensive is justified and reasonable because of the Israeli Aggression and the occupation of the Palestinians.
5.Hamas rockets doesn't kill (with exceptions) considering the heavy death toll of Gaza.
What the hell are they thinking to fire rockets that doesn't kill(or do any significant damage) against a well armed aggressive and vicious enemy (Israel) from a highly populated area of mostly children below 14(out of any other options*Map below*) as a government step(Hamas election) - could possibly do anything?!

1. Removing Israeli tanks from the Gaza border to a distance that will allow Palestinian farmers to work their lands near the border freely.

Israel’s army would not agree. When Palestinian farmers worked right up to the border fence, gunmen disguised as farmers planted landmines, fired at Israeli patrols and dug tunnels into Israel. Israel insists on a buffer zone inside Palestinian territory of 100-300 yards.

2. Releasing all the prisoners that were arrested following the killing of the three teenage settlers.

3. Removing the siege from Gaza and opening the crossings for goods and for people.This is fine as part of a cease-fire package as long as there is effective monitoring so that no weapons, especially rockets, could be smuggled in. It’s already open for occasional humanitarian relief from Israel but Israel would not open the borders for much more.

4. Opening a sea port and an international airport that will be under UN inspectors.Same as above. With real muscle to stop weapons smuggling, and as part of an agreement with a Palestinian state, this is possible. But not now. It would be very easy to smuggle weapons past UN inspectors.

In the past the fishing range has varied from 3 - 12 kilometers and this is possible as part of an agreement but again, with proper procedures to stop any weapons smuggling.

6. Turning the Rafah crossing into an international crossing under the inspection of the UN and ally Arab countries.A strong No from Israel. The only control Israel would trust would be officers from the Palestinian Authority. It’s all about Who can stop Hamas from smuggling weapons.

7. Halting fire while the Palestinian factions commit to a cease-fire for 10 years based on having International inspectors on the border with Gaza.This could only happen if Gaza is demilitarized. Israel’s fear is that Hamas would secretly rearm under the noses of international inspectors, whose presence would then tie Israel’s hands if Israel ever wanted to respond to fire from Gaza.

8. Israel should ease the access to and give permits to worshippers from Gaza strip to Al-Aqsa mosque.This has nothing to do with the Gaza conflict, and would merely be a reward for Hamas’ violence, handing it a big propaganda victory among Palestinians.

9. Israel cannot get involved in the internal Palestinian political issues and the political reconciliation process and what follows of elections for presidency and parliament.Israel’s vital security interests are so closely allied to events in the West Bank and Gaza that it must always remain involved. But what happens is mostly secret and will stay that way.

10. Reestablishing the industrial zones and improving the development in the Gaza Strip.Yes to this, but the factories must not be used to manufacture weapons. Anything that bolsters the economic and humanitarian development of Gaza would be supported, but Israel will be unmoved when it comes to security issues.
*List of demands source

Gaza.jpg
-
-My humble opinion-
I Wouldn't dare to blow a gum bubble if I was living in Gaza, based on the pro-Palestinian claim of course, considering my opinion as common innocent voted for Hamas.
I would rather flee or live on a boat as far as possible from the borders, I would only seek for any possible way to avoid any sort of conflict, specially while my family and friends in the danger zone.

I Hope you people can explain this situation to me, perhaps I'm missing something like Billo said, once someone is firing rockets at you, you should try to find out the reason why they do so.

Peace,
Danny.
Everything you said is true, except for 2 things:

- Hamas is not on an "offensive", what they are doing is "resistance to the occupation and Israeli aggression".
- If you and your family try to flee the area on a boat, you will be blown out of the water not long after you take flight. Gazan's are not permitted to leave by sea or air.​
My point is a simple one, just like algebra word problems. You cannot solve any problem until you break it down to the causal level and see how the problem was created in the first place. You have to deal with the root causes, or the problem will just continue on and on and on. Like treating the symptoms and not the disease.

The symptoms in this case, are the rockets; the disease, is the Israeli occupation and blockade. End those and you end the rockets and all the violence and hostility that comes along with it. You will also end all the outrage towards Israel.

If Israel does that and allows the Pals to have the same basic human rights everyone else has and they STILL GET ROCKETS, then the entire world would be on the side of Israel (including me), if they decide to go in and fuck up their (the Pals) shit.

But the occupation and blockade must end, that is the first step.

Hello,

*List of demands source

Gaza.jpg
-
-My humble opinion-

Peace,
Danny.

- Hamas is not on an "offensive", what they are doing is "resistance to the occupation and Israeli aggression".
- If you and your family try to flee the area on a boat, you will be blown out of the water not long after you take flight. Gazan's are not permitted to leave by sea or air.​
My point is a simple one, just like algebra word problems. You cannot solve any problem until you break it down to the causal level and see how the problem was created in the first place. You have to deal with the root causes, or the problem will just continue on and on and on. Like treating the symptoms and not the disease.

The symptoms in this case, are the rockets; the disease, is the Israeli occupation and blockade. End those and you end the rockets and all the violence and hostility that comes along with it. You will also end all the outrage towards Israel.

If Israel does that and allows the Pals to have the same basic human rights everyone else has and they STILL GET ROCKETS, then the entire world would be on the side of Israel (including me), if they decide to go in and fuck up their (the Pals) shit.

So the Palestinian peaceful resistance firing rockets right now into Israel aiming civilians which are not involved in the fighting in Gaza because of the occupation and the Israeli aggression, phased it correctly?
And still out of this perspective my opinion remained the same, I would live on a boat far as possible inside the Gaza territorial sea far from the borders since flee Gaza is not an option.
Same question again Billo.
What the hell are they thinking to fire rockets that doesn't kill(or do any significant damage) against a well armed aggressive and vicious enemy (Israel) from a highly populated area of mostly children below 14(out of any other options*Map below*) as a government STEP (Hamas election) act for resistance?

Hello,

*List of demands source

Gaza.jpg
-
-My humble opinion-

Peace,
Danny.

According to hamas themselves gaza is not occupied, and the UN go along with this

The gazans are free to leave at any time and can get exit visa's by the bucket load. Were would they put an airfield in gaza as according to you and all the other ISLAMONAZI stooges there is nowhere to build one as gaza is fully populated.

What occupation, and the blockade has saved countless Jewish lives as shown by the drop in the numbers of dead Israeli's.

Now about the rockets can you explain why they were constantly fired from gaza when Israel had removed all Jewish presence and there was no blockade on. And it took a whole 9 months of constant rocket attacks before the Palestinians had an excuse for the rocket attacks. Shows that your claims are just a fantasy concocted by you to justify your NAZI WHITE SUPREMACIST ANTI SEMITIC JEW HATRED

Hello,

*List of demands source

Gaza.jpg
-
-My humble opinion-

Peace,
Danny.

According to hamas themselves gaza is not occupied, and the UN go along with this

The gazans are free to leave at any time and can get exit visa's by the bucket load. Were would they put an airfield in gaza as according to you and all the other ISLAMONAZI stooges there is nowhere to build one as gaza is fully populated.

What occupation, and the blockade has saved countless Jewish lives as shown by the drop in the numbers of dead Israeli's.

Now about the rockets can you explain why they were constantly fired from gaza when Israel had removed all Jewish presence and there was no blockade on. And it took a whole 9 months of constant rocket attacks before the Palestinians had an excuse for the rocket attacks. Shows that your claims are just a fantasy concocted by you to justify your NAZI WHITE SUPREMACIST ANTI SEMITIC JEW HATRED

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFF4KY-mQk0]Gaza international Airport - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9L2NDPVHhTM]GAZA International Airport.mov - YouTube[/ame]

An Occupation , we have and an Occupier committing genocide, unlawfully targeting children and civilians, 80% of those Israel has murdered in Gaza are civilians. Resistance is only natural.

An Occupation , we have and an Occupier committing genocide, unlawfully targeting children and civilians, 80% of those Israel has murdered in Gaza are civilians. Resistance is only natural.
Ah, palistanians are having an occupation, and all occupations come with their own hazards, it's only natural, of course.

Forum List

Back