The Gaystapo is at it again

No, calling out racism or homophobia is not being a bigot. Just because you hide your bigotry behind "Jesus" doesn't fly, either.

Hating because someone has a different opinion, however, is. And you show hate.

Just please stop using the Christian faith to mask your personal hatred. You are humiliating the entire faith by your actions. If you want to express hate, name your denomination first. Do not drag either Jesus or the Christian faith into it.

Just please stop defining everything that disagrees with you or that you don't want to hear as "hate", and then trying to preach to people about "real" Christianity as defined by someone who simultaneously drips disdain for religion, as though anyone in the world cares about your approval, anyway.
It is "hate" when you go outside your group and start attacking other people and their rights. If you go around trying to interfere with people who are just minding their own business, hate must have a lot to do with it.

Glad to hear you recognize that your behavior and that of your fellow leftist useful idiots is hatred. Now stop doing it.

Stop doing what? Defending people who are being attacked? Stop trying to get special rights that supersede the rights of LGBTs. You are the ones going to court and trying to pass laws that discriminate against them. They deserve protection, and you don't because of your aggressiveness. Leave your fellow citizens alone.

Republicans are going to have a lot to defend in the next election. Not only do they have to defend hate, they have to defend corruption.

Isn’t it weird how hate and corruption always seem to be holding hands.

Republicans are going to have a lot to defend in the next election. Not only do they have to defend hate, they have to defend corruption.

Isn’t it weird how hate and corruption always seem to be holding hands.

And incompetence and stupidity are holding your tiny little dick.

Just please stop using the Christian faith to mask your personal hatred. You are humiliating the entire faith by your actions. If you want to express hate, name your denomination first. Do not drag either Jesus or the Christian faith into it.

Just please stop defining everything that disagrees with you or that you don't want to hear as "hate", and then trying to preach to people about "real" Christianity as defined by someone who simultaneously drips disdain for religion, as though anyone in the world cares about your approval, anyway.
It is "hate" when you go outside your group and start attacking other people and their rights. If you go around trying to interfere with people who are just minding their own business, hate must have a lot to do with it.

Glad to hear you recognize that your behavior and that of your fellow leftist useful idiots is hatred. Now stop doing it.

Stop doing what? Defending people who are being attacked? Stop trying to get special rights that supersede the rights of LGBTs. You are the ones going to court and trying to pass laws that discriminate against them. They deserve protection, and you don't because of your aggressiveness. Leave your fellow citizens alone.

Stop engaging in hateful acts and then trying to lend a patina of morality - a concept you don't understand, anyway - to it. You want to tell us that it's a "hate attack" to refuse to bake a cake or to even SAY something that your tender, fragile little leftist ears don't want to hear, but it's "defending people" to verbally and physically assault those who disagree with you.

And then you wonder why everyone views you like three-day-old roadkill.

The Gaystapo wants one thing and one thing only: control.
They’d already made accommodations for the two students who identified as another gender, setting up single-person restrooms for anyone who wanted them. The trouble is, these kids weren’t satisfied with that compromise.
But just as President Trump promised, the winning continues.

In Georgia, Parents Win Battle Over Transgender Bathrooms at School

Stop engaging in hateful acts and then trying to lend a patina of morality - a concept you don't understand, anyway - to it. You want to tell us that it's a "hate attack" to refuse to bake a cake or to even SAY something that your tender, fragile little leftist ears don't want to hear, but it's "defending people" to verbally and physically assault those who disagree with you.

And then you wonder why everyone views you like three-day-old roadkill.

I think you just insulted three-day-old roadkill. :bye1:

A cop is disciplined for filling out an accurate police report.

At some point, our side is going to start fighting back, and then it will get ugly.

And the backlash will be severe. People will know to never let these deviants into the light of day again.

Check out NASA before the US fell. They only made room for two genders and the female doesnt have a penis!

pioneer_plaque.jpg

The Gaystapo wants one thing and one thing only: control.
They’d already made accommodations for the two students who identified as another gender, setting up single-person restrooms for anyone who wanted them. The trouble is, these kids weren’t satisfied with that compromise.
But just as President Trump promised, the winning continues.

In Georgia, Parents Win Battle Over Transgender Bathrooms at School

We should only let parents vote from now on for starters.

This whole brouhaha is a tempest in a teapot anyway. These people who are hyper-emoting over "transgender bathrooms" apparently have never been to a doctor's office or hospital or been on an airplane. There are bathrooms that do not mention sex/gender. There is simply a mechanism that flips with the doorlock to indicate "occupied" or "unoccupied."

The real problem with the "transgender bathroom" hystericals is that what they are really trying to do is force transgenders into conforming with their own views about what should be. These hystericals should not be allowed to force anyone into anything. Transgenders have enough troubles.

Everyone deserves respect and everyone should have the same rights as spelled out in our Constitution. You know, the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Who could be against that?

Now, you're either for human rights for those who hold differing opinions or you are against them. Period. Which is it?

Either way you look at it, you're still a bigot.

No, calling out racism or homophobia is not being a bigot. Just because you hide your bigotry behind "Jesus" doesn't fly, either.

This is exactly what you do when you pontificate about my own personal sex life, you total weirdo.

This is exactly what you do when you pontificate about my own personal sex life, you total weirdo.

And when did I do that? You can have any kind of sex you want. From what you write, I have a certain perception of what it consists of, and you seem to get off on male dominance and female subservience. But if it floats your boat, do it. Unfortunately, you seem way overly interested in what happens in other people's bedrooms. You go do what you want with your body and leave others to do the same.

And when did I do that? You can have any kind of sex you want. From what you write, I have a certain perception of what it consists of, and you seem to get off on male dominance and female subservience. But if it floats your boat, do it. Unfortunately, you seem way overly interested in what happens in other people's bedrooms. You go do what you want with your body and leave others to do the same.

You're doing it right now.

Your life must be very sad

I just said that I didn't care what you do. I just gave you my perception of your chosen sexual lifestyle based on your writings . Have fun. Just keep your nose out of everyone else's intimate business. Let them chose their lifestyle, same as you have, without outside interference.

I just said that I didn't care what you do. I just gave you my perception of your chosen sexual lifestyle based on your writings . Have fun. Just keep your nose out of everyone else's intimate business. Let them chose their lifestyle, same as you have, without outside interference.

No you make stuff up based on your small brain, your bigotry and your lack of imagination. Believe me, you have no idea what you're talking about

No you make stuff up based on your small brain, your bigotry and your lack of imagination. Believe me, you have no idea what you're talking about

What am I making up? To reiterate, you chose your lifestyle according to what you want. Respect the right of everybody else to do the same.

What am I making up? To reiterate, you chose your lifestyle according to what you want. Respect the right of everybody else to do the same.

How do you imagine I don't "respect everyone's right to do the same"? I don't even imagine other posters sex lives here like you do. Ever. You do it often, weirdo

No, you can't.

You can't fuck your mother or your daughter...it's against the law.

You can't fuck people under a certain age unless you marry them.

You are always going to perceive people in a way that allows you to take shots at them.

I perceive your best friend is the doorknob to your bedroom...and it probably still gets regular headaches.

How do you imagine I don't "respect everyone's right to do the same"? I don't even imagine other posters sex lives here like you do. Ever. You do it often, weirdo

She's a left winger.

She knows it all.

She can read your mind.

She knows whats better for you than you do.

She is smarter than you.

She is more tolerant (when she isn't an intolerant bitch....which is most of the time).

Except she's wrong on all accounts...and she lost the last election...to people she calls stupid.

Forum List

Back