The Gaystapo is at it again

This is exactly what you do when you pontificate about my own personal sex life, you total weirdo.

And when did I do that? You can have any kind of sex you want. From what you write, I have a certain perception of what it consists of, and you seem to get off on male dominance and female subservience. But if it floats your boat, do it. Unfortunately, you seem way overly interested in what happens in other people's bedrooms. You go do what you want with your body and leave others to do the same.

You're doing it right now.

Your life must be very sad
I just said that I didn't care what you do. I just gave you my perception of your chosen sexual lifestyle based on your writings . Have fun. Just keep your nose out of everyone else's intimate business. Let them chose their lifestyle, same as you have, without outside interference.

No you make stuff up based on your small brain, your bigotry and your lack of imagination. Believe me, you have no idea what you're talking about

What am I making up? To reiterate, you chose your lifestyle according to what you want. Respect the right of everybody else to do the same.

No problem.

Riddle me this: When a seventeen year old impregnates a young woman, why is not forced to pay child support but we (as taxpayers) are ?

You're doing it right now.

Your life must be very sad
I just said that I didn't care what you do. I just gave you my perception of your chosen sexual lifestyle based on your writings . Have fun. Just keep your nose out of everyone else's intimate business. Let them chose their lifestyle, same as you have, without outside interference.

No you make stuff up based on your small brain, your bigotry and your lack of imagination. Believe me, you have no idea what you're talking about

What am I making up? To reiterate, you chose your lifestyle according to what you want. Respect the right of everybody else to do the same.

How do you imagine I don't "respect everyone's right to do the same"? I don't even imagine other posters sex lives here like you do. Ever. You do it often, weirdo

She's a left winger.

She knows it all.

She can read your mind.

She knows whats better for you than you do.

She is smarter than you.

She is more tolerant (when she isn't an intolerant bitch....which is most of the time).

Except she's wrong on all accounts...and she lost the last election...to people she calls stupid.

Agreed on all counts--they are the most self-righteous intolerant "fundies" that ever lived and can't see it. The irony is endlessly entertaining

How do you imagine I don't "respect everyone's right to do the same"? I don't even imagine other posters sex lives here like you do. Ever. You do it often, weirdo

She's a left winger.

She knows it all.

She can read your mind.

She knows whats better for you than you do.

She is smarter than you.

She is more tolerant (when she isn't an intolerant bitch....which is most of the time).

Except she's wrong on all accounts...and she lost the last election...to people she calls stupid.

Agreed on all counts--they are the most self-righteous intolerant "fundies" that ever lived and can't see it. The irony is endlessly entertaining

It's amazing they can exist on their own.

The Gaystapo wants one thing and one thing only: control.
They’d already made accommodations for the two students who identified as another gender, setting up single-person restrooms for anyone who wanted them. The trouble is, these kids weren’t satisfied with that compromise.
But just as President Trump promised, the winning continues.

In Georgia, Parents Win Battle Over Transgender Bathrooms at School

You're proud that death threats forced them to reverse their policy? How weird that your Daily Stormer link doesn't mention that.

Georgia school district reverses transgender-friendly bathroom policy after death threats - CNN

You're proud that death threats forced them to reverse their policy?
Oh hell yeah. Extremely proud. If you sick fuck's are going to work to make my wife and daughters victims of your fellow sexually deviant predators, I will absolutely support winning that war by any and all means necessary - up to and including threats or actual violence.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: the first dude that attempts to enter the Women's restroom while my daughters (or wife, mother, sister-in-law, niece, friends, etc.) are in there is going to experience an extreme beating. And I do mean extreme.

And...don't pretend like you can take comfort that they might win the fight. I carry weapons with me at all times, without exception. I'll resort to the weapons if necessary (I can't imagine it would be - but I'll do it).

Thankfully I live in an ultra conservative area where sanity still reigns, where people regularly attend church, and where we don't tolerate sick sexual deviants predators like yourself.

You're proud that death threats forced them to reverse their policy?
Oh hell yeah. Extremely proud. If you sick fuck's are going to work to make my wife and daughters victims of your fellow sexually deviant predators, I will absolutely support winning that war by any and all means necessary - up to and including threats or actual violence.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: the first dude that attempts to enter the Women's restroom while my daughters (or wife, mother, sister-in-law, niece, friends, etc.) are in there is going to experience an extreme beating. And I do mean extreme.

And...don't pretend like you can take comfort that they might win the fight. I carry weapons with me at all times, without exception. I'll resort to the weapons if necessary (I can't imagine it would be - but I'll do it).

Thankfully I live in an ultra conservative area where sanity still reigns, where people regularly attend church, and where we don't tolerate sick sexual deviants predators like yourself.

Of course you're happy to be a violent asshole, transphobe. I shouldn't be surprised at this. Your "wife" and "daughter" aren't in any danger from transgendered people in bathrooms. Statistically, if you have a gun in the home, they're in far greater danger from that.

Study finds no link between transgender rights law and bathroom crimes - The Boston Globe

Guns in the Home and Risk of a Violent Death in the Home: Findings from a National Study

Bullshit...I’ve posted tons of links to stories about the sick, sexually deviant, mentally ill people you support, preying on women.
Myth #3: Letting trans people use the bathroom or locker room matching their gender identity is dangerous
Vox? Bwahahahaha! Oh come on sweetie, you have to do better than that.

69E938E2-C918-4C14-8690-AE6132CCFD47.jpeg

Bullshit...I’ve posted tons of links to stories about the sick, sexually deviant, mentally ill people you support, preying on women.
Myth #3: Letting trans people use the bathroom or locker room matching their gender identity is dangerous
Vox? Bwahahahaha! Oh come on sweetie, you have to do better than that.

View attachment 285773

Sorry, puppy, but when you ONLY post from the blaze or daily stormer, you can’t dismiss ANYONE else’s source.

Sorry, puppy, but when you ONLY post from the blaze or daily stormer, you can’t dismiss ANYONE else’s source.
Ok, first of all, I've never even heard of the "Daily Stormer". So I can guarantee you that I've never posted a single article from it.

And sweetie, The Blaze is overwhelmingly considered the most reputable journalism in the world. You can't produce a single article that was proven to be inaccurate (meanwhile we have posted hundreds that were completely wrong from CNN, MSNBC, etc.).

Ok, first of all, I've never even heard of the "Daily Stormer". So I can guarantee you that I've never posted a single article from it.

And sweetie, The Blaze is overwhelmingly considered the most reputable journalism in the world. You can't produce a single article that was proven to be inaccurate (meanwhile we have posted hundreds that were completely wrong from CNN, MSNBC, etc.).

You’re being satirical, right? You cannot, with a straight face, be suggesting Glen Beck is journalism?

Why would anyone even bother factchecking “the Blaze”? They aren’t a news source. They employ no journalists, (unlike Vox)

Why would anyone even bother factchecking “the Blaze”?
Which proves exactly what I previously said: you can't produce a single article that The Blaze published, which was proven to be inaccurate (meanwhile we have posted hundreds that were completely wrong from CNN, MSNBC, etc.).
They aren’t a news source. They employ no journalists, (unlike Vox)
Um...that’s exclusively what The Blaze is. :laugh:

It is the most accurate, most respected news outlet in the world. It was launched with the express purpose of restoring actual, unbiased, journalism. They hired a large staff of journalists and they hold them to a very high standard.

Vox, on the other hand, is an opinion blog. :lmao:

You cannot, with a straight face, be suggesting Glen Beck is journalism?
Well, I mean, you’re sort of correct. Glenn Beck is not a journalist for The Blaze. He writes no articles, he does no investigative journalism, and he doesn’t even publish anything (the editors have that responsibility).

All he did was “launch” The Blaze (ie finance it). He hired qualified, experienced people, and he empowered them to do their job with the understanding that they are held to the absolute highest standard. And that’s why they are the most reliable source in the world today.

Why would anyone even bother factchecking “the Blaze”?
Which proves exactly what I previously said: you can't produce a single article that The Blaze published, which was proven to be inaccurate (meanwhile we have posted hundreds that were completely wrong from CNN, MSNBC, etc.).
They aren’t a news source. They employ no journalists, (unlike Vox)
Um...that’s exclusively what The Blaze is. :laugh:

It is the most accurate, most respected news outlet in the world. It was launched with the express purpose of restoring actual, unbiased, journalism. They hired a large staff of journalists and they hold them to a very high standard.

Vox, on the other hand, is an opinion blog. :lmao:

You have seriously got to be the biggest moron I've ever encountered, bar none. Name a single journalist employed at the Blaze. Heck, are there any people left there at all?

After Mass Layoffs, Can Glenn Beck Still Save ‘The Blaze’?

You would think that the "most accurate, most respected news outlet in the world" wouldn't have to lay off 30% of its "workforce". I don't know who you think you're fooling, probably only yourself.

Forum List

Back