The Gay Mafia

The Gay Mafia Strikes in Oregon :evil:

Oregon? You're not serious. The home of the entire movement.

Gay activists aim to shut down Oregon health food store over owner’s support for true marriage.

I won't even post anything from the article as you can already know what it contains. After all, just another example of the same old thing. But, read it for yourself @ Blazing Cat Fur: Gay activists aim to shut down Oregon health food store over owner?s support for true marriage

understand the community or risk consumer wrath ~ Tom Gillpatrick, a marketing professor at Portland State University

Gay activists aim to shut down Oregon health food store over owner’s support for true marriage.

I won't even post anything from the article as you can already know what it contains. After all, just another example of the same old thing. But, read it for yourself @ Blazing Cat Fur: Gay activists aim to shut down Oregon health food store over owner?s support for true marriage

understand the community or risk consumer wrath ~ Tom Gillpatrick, a marketing professor at Portland State University

good quote from the prof, but does a businessman have the choice to misunderstand the community and risk its rath if he believes that the community's morals are wrong?

do we have freedom or not?

can a gay baker refuse to bake a cake for a hetero couple? yes or no? Should he be able to even if it means losing his business?

Does a businessman have the right to make dumb business moves?

good quote from the prof, but does a businessman have the choice to misunderstand the community and risk its rath if he believes that the community's morals are wrong?

can a gay baker refuse to bake a cake for a hetero couple? yes or no? Should he be able to even if it means losing his business?

everyone has the right to make dumb moves.

but everyone then has to deal with the consequences.

this is the part, where you morons seems to get shipwrecked. HA!

be a sly homophobic baker and invent an excuse to NOT BAKE THE CAKE.

just don't tell the customer that bake caking is not happening cuz FULL RETARD

Having strong Christian values isn't the same as homophobic.

You are the bad-guy here....

why should he lie about it? why can't he just say he doesn't want their business? The consequences would probably be that he won't ever get any gay business, BFD... :eusa_boohoo:

same thing applies to a gay baker who does not want to work for heteros, why isn't that his right?

i am the "bad-guy" because of my brown eyes and my stylish mustache, right?

Chick+Fil+A+-+Anti-Gay.jpeg

I hope you realize that cartoon isn't supportive of Chik fil A.

Can someone answer this question?

Why can't gays exercise their right to free speech?

Free speech?

The point of this thread is that some Gays are trying to squash people's freedom of speech.

Actually, A LOT of gays. They scream for the intolerant to be tolerant while they are intolerant themselves. Frankly, I find myself rapidly moving from FenceSitter leaning neither left or right, to begin to fall right. And you can lay that on the angry gay folks who DEMAND we accept their lifestyle OR ELSE.

I hope you realize that cartoon isn't supportive of Chik fil A.

Can someone answer this question?

Why can't gays exercise their right to free speech?

Free speech?

The point of this thread is that some Gays are trying to squash people's freedom of speech.

Actually, A LOT of gays. They scream for the intolerant to be tolerant while they are intolerant themselves. Frankly, I find myself rapidly moving from FenceSitter leaning neither left or right, to begin to fall right. And you can lay that on the angry gay folks who DEMAND we accept their lifestyle OR ELSE.

that is because you are an unstable attention whore, who tries to find a group to hang out with. try real life.

Free speech?

that is because you are an unstable attention whore, who tries to find a group to hang out with. try real life.

And you are a bitter old man that needs to kick anyone within range due to having a prune face no matter who says what. Go fuck yourself, codger. Without vaseline. I hope it burns.

And you are a bitter old man that needs to kick anyone within range due to having a prune face no matter who says what. Go fuck yourself, codger. Without vaseline. I hope it burns.

i just learned that you have a prune face. i am not old, though.

as i said, try gardening.

I have far from a prune face, so double check your whisperers, asshole. I don't know how old you are but you sound like someone extremely old that is constantly constipated.
Try jerking off more than you usually do as you spank that monkey as you berate on things you know nothing about. I know it gives you a woody.

"The gay mafia"........

Jesus nipple-twisting Christ. Do Conservatives want to be taken seriously? Why are so many real gun owners afraid of the fictional gay mafia?

I have far from a prune face, so double check your whisperers, asshole. I don't know how old you are but you sound like someone extremely old that is constantly constipated.
Try jerking off more than you usually do as you spank that monkey as you berate on things you know nothing about. I know it gives you a woody.

the info about the prune face, that was comprised in your pathetic attempt to flame.

keep it coming, i like to see morons flail.

A boycott does not take away anyone's freedoms. It's the Free Market, baby!

So the people that feel their faith dictates that races be kept separate aren't racist? They'll be happy to hear that.

the info about the prune face, that was comprised in your pathetic attempt to flame.

wirklich?

Hmmmmm...

wirklich?

Hmmmmm...

ja, wirklich.

Forum List

Back