The future

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
The future should be civilized and high tech! All primitive and violent cultures such as ghetto and blue collar need to reeducated or banished from society! No ghettos! No militarized police!

The future should be civilized and high tech! All primitive and violent cultures such as ghetto and blue collar need to reeducated or banished from society! No ghettos! No militarized police!

Ah, the future, which will be much like the past, only worse.

I guess that means you would be posting twice as much in it, then.

But glass half-full: because there will be no future, we won't hafta see any of your posts again. Ever.

Yay. :thup:

I don't think this Nation can ever undo the damage done by Obama, his Administration, and the Liberal Media.

Yes folks, we're fucked. :slap:

10888626_761031650656558_1510632008694189666_n.jpg

Ah, the future, which will be much like the past, only worse.

I guess that means you would be posting twice as much in it, then.

But glass half-full: because there will be no future, we won't hafta see any of your posts again. Ever.

Yay. :thup:
Take your wins where you can. There aren't many left anymore.

aleister shartley said:
King Obama's gonna get us all killed before it comes.

chesbayjj said:
How is he going to do that?

the shart of endor said:
If I told you, it would spoil the fun.

Plus you'd hafta pay me, and I'm pretty sure you can't afford my rate.

Sorry.

chesbayjj said:
Damn. And I was hoping I'd learn what I need to know to survive the coming crisis.

The fact that you're too stupid to see what's coming is actually a faint glimmer of hope for those of us who actually do have the smarts to try to survive it.

Natural selection, bud. Natural selection.

Forum List

Back