The Future Conflict Between the US and International Banking Cartels (& co.)

Discussion in 'Economy' started by konkon, Jul 23, 2011.

1. konkon

konkon Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7
    Please note that this is the same post by me titled 'The Net Effect of Global Banker Control and the Future US led 'Conflict' Against Them', I wanted a better title. The title I would like to use is The Future Conflict Between the US and International Banking Cartels (& co.). It would be much appreciated if the administrators allow this adjustment and thank you for allowing us to post our views on your message-board. Here is the original post by me:

No, the drones won't come-out to take down 'respectable' bankers in suits and ties! But a different type of conflict will emerge, if it hasn't already, against international shadowy-bankers and co. As absurd as this sounds the probabilities of this occurring later on are quite high, although the probabilities of any of us (the general population) knowing that this is conflict is occurring will be slim. Gate-keepers like the media won't focus on such a conflict because it won't be perceived by the general public as a real conflict. That involves guns etc, doesn't it!?

I use the term 'banker' loosely to mean all those powerful corporate and banking executives and co. that want to control the world, the people in it and the world's economies, by for example irresponsibly and deliberately issuing more and more debt to pay for existing and future debt (and knowing: 1.that this model will not work, 2. this will further burden the middle classes which would mean that the international bankers will to some extent be able to control them especially at a crucial time). This does NOT include the majority of hard working banking executives around the world, that are not involved and are unaware of such a conflict. Now if you can control the world's economy with issuing more perpetual and unpayable debt, you can control geopolitics in the future as well. Why stop there? There are the seas, the skies and electromagnetic world too. A joke? NO! And the US led fight-back will, and I think has for some time, seen certain higher-order banking related events on the macro level, as a serious long-term threat to stability in the geo-political, economic etc world, and the US's long term interests.

Conflicts, other than battles we see on CNN, are fought every day on the international markets, but are more stealth in nature. Some, like the take-down of a currency, are more aggressive than others, like pegging your own currency to the USD, for example, to protect your domestic and international economic agendas, while slowly jeopardizing someone else's. This is nothing new. What will be, will be the US's interest to get back into the game of overseeing and controlling to some extent the direction of the US's economy and global interests (geopolitical etc) relative to the rest.

If the international 'banking' conglomerates were left to do as they please, then we will end up having a very different world altogether, and quickly too. Not only will they fund all types of governments/countries at all levels and make multiples of more money in the process, the international banker conglomerates would have financed sets of long-term (irreversible) problems for the world. Financing hostile governments with nasty agenda, for one. Without the US-led watchdog service, we would be living in a far more dangerous world. All those conspiracy theories about major wars between, for example, Iran vs Israel/US etc would perhaps become real. And guess who'd be there to finance both sides or nearly all sides? The international banking cartels and all of their supporters/sponsors/backers.

Another problem for the US will be those global bankers and co are well networked with resources, capital (of course) and people of all sorts and in different fields/vocations etc. Unfortunately, some of the interest to transfer power from the United States (military, CIA, NSA etc etc) and transferring it to shadowy international banking groups and their sponsors, is clearly coming form within the US.

There will continue to be a latent and an ongoing conflict at different levels between the US led defense against international banking cartels and their supporters. The net effect, at different periods/times in the future (and it won't be the same) will be the world you and I are living in and have been living in, even if the gatekeepers of the world prevent us from seeing it for ourselves.

2. Sunni Man

Sunni Man Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,444
    A better title would have been " Cleansing the United States of the International Jewish Bankers".

3. editec

editec Mr. Forgot-it-All

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,617
    I think it not entirely an overstatment to suggest that the BANKSTERS have been basically running the show internationally for our entire lifetimes.

4. uscitizen

uscitizen Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,807
    It really kicked into gear when they were allowed to package and sell securities and such.

5. Mad Scientist

Mad Scientist Deplorable Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,678
    Glass/Steagall must be re-instated or we'll never get out of this.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. expat_panama

expat_panama Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +253

Before we go any further, safely concerns require proper mind control protection from powerful corporate and banking executives and co. that want to control the world. These need to be posted:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  7. editec

editec Mr. Forgot-it-All

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,617
    That's ONE of the games they've mastered.

The other is to find third world nations where they can buy offr the leaders to assume enormous debts for dubious projects such that the nations are bound to go belly up.

Basically they end up running those nations by economic means.

Its a form of economy imperialism, and it is a highly effecive means of controlling the world.

Make no mistake about it, these people are extremely intelligent and they have the backing of the US military and its clandestine organizations to bend other national government to do their bidding.

Of course their grand assult on the American people was in the setp by step elimination of trade barriers under the guise of FREE TRADE propaganda.

The pernicious effects of that scam are just now becoming manifest in a way that seems likely to bankrupt this government, just as they have bankripted so many government in the third world.

Different technique, of course, but leading to the same outcome.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2011
  8. konkon

konkon Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7
    I agree the banksters (awesome term!) have been running things for a long long time, centuries even and with numerous motives along the way. In the modern era, let's say the last decade (or even two), there seems to be a move to go at it alone and without the backing of the US and its defense and clandestine agencies. I think this is deliberate as the international banking cartels and co. have realized that the those same US agencies have been a real barrier to creating even larger amounts of wealth and power. Unfortunately for the banksters and co. they are pretty much running-up against the most powerful network that still exists, the US and all its agencies. Maybe it's time for these shadowy banksters and co. to start fearing their own shadows!

9. konkon

konkon Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7
    So so true! The packaging of asset classes and other forms of economic creativity is in some way a star-gate or gateway to a new (but dangerous) world.

10. konkon

konkon Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7

I do like this post a lot, even though I think it's being critical of the point that many make that banksters (thanks editec!) and co. want to control the world. And that doesn't matter really, as it's always good to get feedback.

I also think there is an interesting Napoleonic reference with the formation of the tin foil hat. I'm sure Napoleon was embroiled in some form of bankster dilemma, at a different level to the ones mentioned today.

Now, where is our tin foil kept!:lol: