The Future Conflict Between the US and International Banking Cartels (& co.)

Please note that this is the same post by me titled 'The Net Effect of Global Banker Control and the Future US led 'Conflict' Against Them', I wanted a better title. The title I would like to use is The Future Conflict Between the US and International Banking Cartels (& co.). It would be much appreciated if the administrators allow this adjustment and thank you for allowing us to post our views on your message-board. Here is the original post by me:

No, the drones won't come-out to take down 'respectable' bankers in suits and ties! But a different type of conflict will emerge, if it hasn't already, against international shadowy-bankers and co. As absurd as this sounds the probabilities of this occurring later on are quite high, although the probabilities of any of us (the general population) knowing that this is conflict is occurring will be slim. Gate-keepers like the media won't focus on such a conflict because it won't be perceived by the general public as a real conflict. That involves guns etc, doesn't it!?

I use the term 'banker' loosely to mean all those powerful corporate and banking executives and co. that want to control the world, the people in it and the world's economies, by for example irresponsibly and deliberately issuing more and more debt to pay for existing and future debt (and knowing: 1.that this model will not work, 2. this will further burden the middle classes which would mean that the international bankers will to some extent be able to control them especially at a crucial time). This does NOT include the majority of hard working banking executives around the world, that are not involved and are unaware of such a conflict. Now if you can control the world's economy with issuing more perpetual and unpayable debt, you can control geopolitics in the future as well. Why stop there? There are the seas, the skies and electromagnetic world too. A joke? NO! And the US led fight-back will, and I think has for some time, seen certain higher-order banking related events on the macro level, as a serious long-term threat to stability in the geo-political, economic etc world, and the US's long term interests.

Conflicts, other than battles we see on CNN, are fought every day on the international markets, but are more stealth in nature. Some, like the take-down of a currency, are more aggressive than others, like pegging your own currency to the USD, for example, to protect your domestic and international economic agendas, while slowly jeopardizing someone else's. This is nothing new. What will be, will be the US's interest to get back into the game of overseeing and controlling to some extent the direction of the US's economy and global interests (geopolitical etc) relative to the rest.

If the international 'banking' conglomerates were left to do as they please, then we will end up having a very different world altogether, and quickly too. Not only will they fund all types of governments/countries at all levels and make multiples of more money in the process, the international banker conglomerates would have financed sets of long-term (irreversible) problems for the world. Financing hostile governments with nasty agenda, for one. Without the US-led watchdog service, we would be living in a far more dangerous world. All those conspiracy theories about major wars between, for example, Iran vs Israel/US etc would perhaps become real. And guess who'd be there to finance both sides or nearly all sides? The international banking cartels and all of their supporters/sponsors/backers.

Another problem for the US will be those global bankers and co are well networked with resources, capital (of course) and people of all sorts and in different fields/vocations etc. Unfortunately, some of the interest to transfer power from the United States (military, CIA, NSA etc etc) and transferring it to shadowy international banking groups and their sponsors, is clearly coming form within the US.

There will continue to be a latent and an ongoing conflict at different levels between the US led defense against international banking cartels and their supporters. The net effect, at different periods/times in the future (and it won't be the same) will be the world you and I are living in and have been living in, even if the gatekeepers of the world prevent us from seeing it for ourselves.

There is not now nor has there been since Kennedy a time when U.S. Government fought against the bankster elites. In the time of Kennedy it wasn't the government fighting against them but Kennedy himself. We all saw what that led too.

I am glad that you have posted this topic because it is the biggest topic of them all. The international banks took control over our monetary system in 1913 with the formation of the Federal Reserve. It is solely owned and operated without any government oversight by private bankers. It is, and was formed to be a banking cartel. There are NO elected government officials in its employ, and no FED employee works for the American government.

The Fed prints our currency out of thin air than loans it at interest to the government. Our government has never been able to repay these loans due to their high interest rates, so in order to pay them they go back to the Fed for another loan at interest and so on and so on. Each time the Fed prints currency it devalues the money that's already out there. Right now because of this the American dollar is worth 4 cents compared to what it was in 1913 just prior to the Federal Reserve Act. If our money would of held its value since than, than today our dollar would have the purchasing power of over $22.00.

These bankers after doing this have accumulated massive power and resources. The began to buy up politicians, cooperation's, and the companies that comprise up the industrial military complex.

Throughout our history we have had 5 presidents go against the central banking cartels.
Andrew Jackson fought against and won against the central bank that was than in the United States. They tried to assassinate him, but were not successful. Garfield and McKinley also spoke out against the Fed and were killed. Lincoln after borrowing money from them to finance the civil war was appalled by the outrageous interest we would have to pay back. He decided to that we should print our own debt free money called "Greenbacks". For this he was killed. JFK had written executive order 11110 that would end the Fed and began the creation of debt free U.S. Dollars. He too was assassinated.

Since than we have not had a true American patriot willing to go against the Fed other than Ron Paul. He has been saying we should end the Fed for two decades now.

Ron Paul2012
"The Fed prints our currency out of thin air than loans it at interest to the government. Our government has never been able to repay these loans due to their high interest rates"

Yeah, the current 10 year bond is 2.97%. High interest rates. LOL!

"executive order 11110 that would end the Fed"

It had nothing to do with ending the Fed.

"Garfield and McKinley also spoke out against the Fed and were killed"

They spoke out against the Fed decades before it was created?
Can I get some of what you're smoking?

...I'm sure Napoleon was embroiled in some form of bankster dilemma, at a different level to the ones mentioned today...
I was just about to scoff again and then I caught myself because it was Napoleon who created the Bank of France.

The fact that for him the national bank was a solution to a problem means we want to consider what problems the current international banking system is solving before we dump on the banks. By itself just because a system is international doesn't make it bad. Like maybe anyone here that thinks anything international is evil ought to stop using the internet.

I wanted to post this to you so you will be able to see what we are facing in a nutshell.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaHSWjbMvQ0]‪The American Dream? - FULL LENGTH‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2roews2_1c&feature=player_embedded]‪March 25th, 2011‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Griffin still pushing that error filled book of his? LOL!

Please note that this is the same post by me titled 'The Net Effect of Global Banker Control and the Future US led 'Conflict' Against Them', I wanted a better title. The title I would like to use is The Future Conflict Between the US and International Banking Cartels (& co.). It would be much appreciated if the administrators allow this adjustment and thank you for allowing us to post our views on your message-board. Here is the original post by me:

No, the drones won't come-out to take down 'respectable' bankers in suits and ties! But a different type of conflict will emerge, if it hasn't already, against international shadowy-bankers and co. As absurd as this sounds the probabilities of this occurring later on are quite high, although the probabilities of any of us (the general population) knowing that this is conflict is occurring will be slim. Gate-keepers like the media won't focus on such a conflict because it won't be perceived by the general public as a real conflict. That involves guns etc, doesn't it!?

I use the term 'banker' loosely to mean all those powerful corporate and banking executives and co. that want to control the world, the people in it and the world's economies, by for example irresponsibly and deliberately issuing more and more debt to pay for existing and future debt (and knowing: 1.that this model will not work, 2. this will further burden the middle classes which would mean that the international bankers will to some extent be able to control them especially at a crucial time). This does NOT include the majority of hard working banking executives around the world, that are not involved and are unaware of such a conflict. Now if you can control the world's economy with issuing more perpetual and unpayable debt, you can control geopolitics in the future as well. Why stop there? There are the seas, the skies and electromagnetic world too. A joke? NO! And the US led fight-back will, and I think has for some time, seen certain higher-order banking related events on the macro level, as a serious long-term threat to stability in the geo-political, economic etc world, and the US's long term interests.

Conflicts, other than battles we see on CNN, are fought every day on the international markets, but are more stealth in nature. Some, like the take-down of a currency, are more aggressive than others, like pegging your own currency to the USD, for example, to protect your domestic and international economic agendas, while slowly jeopardizing someone else's. This is nothing new. What will be, will be the US's interest to get back into the game of overseeing and controlling to some extent the direction of the US's economy and global interests (geopolitical etc) relative to the rest.

If the international 'banking' conglomerates were left to do as they please, then we will end up having a very different world altogether, and quickly too. Not only will they fund all types of governments/countries at all levels and make multiples of more money in the process, the international banker conglomerates would have financed sets of long-term (irreversible) problems for the world. Financing hostile governments with nasty agenda, for one. Without the US-led watchdog service, we would be living in a far more dangerous world. All those conspiracy theories about major wars between, for example, Iran vs Israel/US etc would perhaps become real. And guess who'd be there to finance both sides or nearly all sides? The international banking cartels and all of their supporters/sponsors/backers.

Another problem for the US will be those global bankers and co are well networked with resources, capital (of course) and people of all sorts and in different fields/vocations etc. Unfortunately, some of the interest to transfer power from the United States (military, CIA, NSA etc etc) and transferring it to shadowy international banking groups and their sponsors, is clearly coming form within the US.

There will continue to be a latent and an ongoing conflict at different levels between the US led defense against international banking cartels and their supporters. The net effect, at different periods/times in the future (and it won't be the same) will be the world you and I are living in and have been living in, even if the gatekeepers of the world prevent us from seeing it for ourselves.

There is not now nor has there been since Kennedy a time when U.S. Government fought against the bankster elites. In the time of Kennedy it wasn't the government fighting against them but Kennedy himself. We all saw what that led too.

I am glad that you have posted this topic because it is the biggest topic of them all. The international banks took control over our monetary system in 1913 with the formation of the Federal Reserve. It is solely owned and operated without any government oversight by private bankers. It is, and was formed to be a banking cartel. There are NO elected government officials in its employ, and no FED employee works for the American government.

The Fed prints our currency out of thin air than loans it at interest to the government. Our government has never been able to repay these loans due to their high interest rates, so in order to pay them they go back to the Fed for another loan at interest and so on and so on. Each time the Fed prints currency it devalues the money that's already out there. Right now because of this the American dollar is worth 4 cents compared to what it was in 1913 just prior to the Federal Reserve Act. If our money would of held its value since than, than today our dollar would have the purchasing power of over $22.00.

These bankers after doing this have accumulated massive power and resources. The began to buy up politicians, cooperation's, and the companies that comprise up the industrial military complex.

Throughout our history we have had 5 presidents go against the central banking cartels.
Andrew Jackson fought against and won against the central bank that was than in the United States. They tried to assassinate him, but were not successful. Garfield and McKinley also spoke out against the Fed and were killed. Lincoln after borrowing money from them to finance the civil war was appalled by the outrageous interest we would have to pay back. He decided to that we should print our own debt free money called "Greenbacks". For this he was killed. JFK had written executive order 11110 that would end the Fed and began the creation of debt free U.S. Dollars. He too was assassinated.

Since than we have not had a true American patriot willing to go against the Fed other than Ron Paul. He has been saying we should end the Fed for two decades now.

Ron Paul2012
"The Fed prints our currency out of thin air than loans it at interest to the government. Our government has never been able to repay these loans due to their high interest rates"

First of all I when I said the FED meant to say Banks, but to me and anyone informed it is the same thing. We had 2 central banks in this country before the formation of the Federal Reserve. These were not popular with the people and their charters were not renewed. These were the exact same powers that were behind the formation of the FED. In between the ending of the first central bank, and after the second there was a major push in Washington by these bankers for the re-establishment of another. Presidents Garfield and McKinley were very outspoken against them.

As to executive order #11110. This order was to enable the treasury to print currency without going through the FED. This would have ended the FED.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Kennedy_Executive_Order_11110

Last edited:

Ron Paul2012

First of all I when I said the FED meant to say Banks, but to me and anyone informed it is the same thing. We had 2 central banks in this country before the formation of the Federal Reserve. These were not popular with the people and their charters were not renewed. These were the exact same powers that were behind the formation of the FED. In between the ending of the first central bank, and after the second there was a major push in Washington by these bankers for the re-establishment of another. Presidents Garfield and McKinley would very outspoken against them. T

As to executive order #11110. This order was to enable the treasury to print currency without going through the FED. This would have ended the FED.

Kennedy Executive Order 11110

It would not have ended the Fed. The Fed could still buy and sell Treasuries.
Currency is only a small part of money supply.

...we want to consider what problems the current international banking system is solving before we dump on the banks...
...I wanted to post this to you so you will be able to see what we are facing in a nutshell...
What we're sensing here is that you're upset about something with banks. Please see if you could put just what it is you want in writing here so the rest of us could have something to go with besides feelings.

...we want to consider what problems the current international banking system is solving before we dump on the banks...
...I wanted to post this to you so you will be able to see what we are facing in a nutshell...
What we're sensing here is that you're upset about something with banks. Please see if you could put just what it is you want in writing here so the rest of us could have something to go with besides feelings.

Everything I post to this message board is fact. You just read it and watched it. I don't guess even a simple cartoon is easy enough for you to understand. You have a browser, so look up this stuff up for yourself.

I am not on these boards to earn rep, get high fives, or slaps on the back. Nor am I interested in mindless babble that seems to go no where. I am on here to do my part to wake up this country to matters that really do matter.

There are sheeple and there are patriots. Where do you stand?

Last edited:

Everything I post to this message board is fact.
Like the central bank conspiracy, even when there was no central bank, to murder US Presidents? :cuckoo::lol:

Like the central bank conspiracy, even when there was no central bank, to murder US Presidents? :cuckoo::lol:

Once again, everything i have posted is historical fact. There are NO conspiracy theories involved. I guess you can read because this is a message board, so why don't you take the time to read the biography's of the men who created the FED. Than go do some reading from history books. It's all part of the historical record.

So even if we don't know what he wants, at least we know he really really wants it lots and lots.!

OK, I"ll play along. I want to end the Federal Reserve System, because if we do not do that than nothing else will matter as far as getting the financial crisis solved.

Once again, everything i have posted is historical fact. There are NO conspiracy theories involved. I guess you can read because this is a message board, so why don't you take the time to read the biography's of the men who created the FED. Than go do some reading from history books. It's all part of the historical record.

No conspiracy? Kennedy was killed by the Fed or by Fed supporters and that's not a conspiracy?
Why don't you copy and post enough of Executive Order 11110 to prove your claim it would eliminate the Fed?

No conspiracy? Kennedy was killed by the Fed or by Fed supporters and that's not a conspiracy?
Why don't you copy and post enough of Executive Order 11110 to prove your claim it would eliminate the Fed?

I never said there was no conspiracy. I said, "There are NO conspiracy theories involved."
There is a difference between the two words.
NOUN:
pl. con·spir·a·cies

1. An agreement to perform together an illegal, wrongful, or subversive act.
2. A group of conspirators.
3. Law An agreement between two or more persons to commit a crime or accomplish a legal purpose through illegal action.
4. A joining or acting together, as if by sinister design: a conspiracy of wind and tide that devastated coastal areas.

Thinking Oswald acted alone by any sane person would be a conspiracy theory.

The following is a speech by Kennedy himself. He was speaking of the massive power and influence of the banking cartels which control the Fed, and led him to sign executive order #1110.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnkdfFAqsHA]‪JFK Blows The Whistle on Secret Societies!‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

The markets have and will continue to be a platform where organizations or (even) countries will (legally) try to undermine, sabotage other organizations, countries or even deliberately try to restrict prosperous, long-term economic activities. It may be totally ignored (like it generally is) or spun a certain way by, for example, media outlets, to appear like something else was the catalyst for a downturn etc. "Hey, let's go to the charts!"

I try to be a realist and personally don't have a problem with this, as this is the way things have been for, perhaps, centuries. You just can't eliminate this process as a lot of this is done legally within the market-place.

The Euro, for example, the way it stands today might be in a lot of trouble later on, if the Republicans and Tea Party members are unyielding about raising the debt limit or allowing a nation that's buried up to its eyeballs in debt to accept more and more debt to pay for previous, current and future debt! Even though this technically can not work!

If credit markets end up tightening up because of this or some other factors (combined even), then an inverse related currency, and a competing world's reserve currency to the USD, the EURO, with all its delicate contractual debt obligations will perhaps suffer the most harm down the track. Its creditor nations and organizations (banks) might pull-out of these complex and highly ambitious debt agreements with Greece, Ireland etc etc. Now many Tea Party and Republicans, that want to continue to see the USD as the world's reserve currency, must know that this is a possibility. But of course, it's a good idea to try to generate revenue to pay for all forms of debt, and maybe this is their real motive, even though this is an impossibility given the techniques and methods that will be adopted. But I don't think the US would want to lose its reserve currency status, as this would lead to gaps in its dominant geopolitical status and it won't stop there. I personally think the world will be a more unsafe place if the US does lose its reserve currency status, which would slowly lead to an inevitable downfall of its current geopolitical status.

Personally, I have a feeling this will play-out a certain way within this decade, if certain important factors (some are become increasingly unlikely, though!) are not met. But I will keep these thoughts to myself for now, as I don't want to alarm too many.

Or should I just stick my head in the sand and not worry? :cuckoo:

Last edited:

I never said there was no conspiracy. I said, "There are NO conspiracy theories involved."
There is a difference between the two words.
NOUN:
pl. con·spir·a·cies

1. An agreement to perform together an illegal, wrongful, or subversive act.
2. A group of conspirators.
3. Law An agreement between two or more persons to commit a crime or accomplish a legal purpose through illegal action.
4. A joining or acting together, as if by sinister design: a conspiracy of wind and tide that devastated coastal areas.

Thinking Oswald acted alone by any sane person would be a conspiracy theory.

The following is a speech by Kennedy himself. He was speaking of the massive power and influence of the banking cartels which control the Fed, and led him to sign executive order #1110.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnkdfFAqsHA]‪JFK Blows The Whistle on Secret Societies!‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

OMG! You are hilarious.
He was talking about international communism, not the Federal Reserve.
:cuckoo:

Let me know when you find proof that Executive Order 11110 would eliminate the Fed.
If you look at how long it was before it was rescinded, that should make it very simple to see your claim was wrong.
Wrong, the opposite of right.

Ron Paul2012

Yes EXEC order 11110 and the subsequent assassination of JFK is one of those coincidences that is just so perfectly coincidently that it boggles the mind, isn't it?

By signing that JFK was challenging the EXCLUISIVE authority of the FEDERAL RESERVE to control the money supply.

And then shortly thereafter, he was killed with a MAGIC BULLET?!?

That event stinks to high heaven.

It has ALWAYS stunk to high heaven.

I have no narrative, no comprehenisve conspiracy theory to explain it, but one thing I am rather convinced of is that LHO was NOT acting ALONE.

Ron Paul2012

Yes EXEC order 11110 and the subsequent assassination of JFK is one of those coincidences that is just so perfectly coincidently that it boggles the mind, isn't it?

By signing that JFK was challenging the EXCLUISIVE authority of the FEDERAL RESERVE to control the money supply.

I have no narrative, no comprehenisve conspiracy theory to explain it, but one thing I am rather convinced of is that LHO was NOT acting ALONE.

After the Treasury issues all the silver certificates to cover all the silver the government held, what happens?

The Fed still exists. The Fed still buys and sells Treasuries.

E.O. 11110 doesn't change that. How long until it was repealed?

Ron Paul2012

After the Treasury issues all the silver certificates to cover all the silver the government held, what happens?

Yes the Fed still existed, but the issuance of the silver certificates was the beginning of getting out of the Fed. Once Americans saw the savings of not using the Fed in that case, than the groundwork would be easier to lay down to end the Fed.

The executive order was repealed by LBJ. If you are LBJ and knew that Kennedy had been killed because of this would you not have repealed it too?

Yes the Fed still existed, but the issuance of the silver certificates was the beginning of getting out of the Fed. Once Americans saw the savings of not using the Fed in that case, than the groundwork would be easier to lay down to end the Fed.

The executive order was repealed by LBJ. If you are LBJ and knew that Kennedy had been killed because of this would you not have repealed it too?

Why would issuing silver certs save money?
Why would silver certs eliminate the need for everything the Fed does.

Perhaps you would link to something that shows LBJ repealed it?

Forum List

Back