The funny truth

OldLady

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2015
This had me laughing out loud. Had to share.

Just Why Did I Have That Accident? 20 Genuine Insurance Claim Explanations

1. Leaving home for work I drove out of my drive and straight into a bus; the bus was five minutes early.
  2. I was driving my car out of the driveway in the usual manner, when it was struck by the other car in the same place it had been struck several times before.
  3. I had been learning to drive with power steering. I turned the wheel to what I thought was enough and found myself in a different direction going the opposite way.
  4. One wheel went into the ditch. My foot jumped from the accelerator pedal, leapt across the lane to the other side and jammed in the trunk of a tree.
  5. I was on my way to the doctor with rear end trouble when my universal joint gave way causing me to have an accident.
  6. The gentleman behind me struck me on the backside. He then went to rest in a bush with just his rear end showing.
  7. I was knocked out as a result of the collision and was taken to hospital where I sustained serious injuries.
  8. Coming home, I drove into the wrong house and struck a tree I haven't got.
  9. The accident was caused by me waving to the man I hit last week.
  10. The accident occurred when I was attempting to bring my car out of a skid by steering it into the other vehicle.
  11. I had been driving for forty years when I fell asleep at the wheel and had an accident.
  12. I don't know who was to blame for the accident; I wasn't looking.
  13. There was no damage to the car as the gate post will testify.
  14. I pulled into a lay-by with smoke coming from under the bonnet. I realised the car was on fire so took my dog and smothered it with a blanket.
  15. I pulled away from the side of the road, glanced at my mother-in-law, and headed over the embankment.
  16. I had one eye on a parked car, another on approaching lorries, and another on the woman behind.
  17. I saw her look at me twice. She appeared to be making slow progress when we met on impact..
  18. I started to slow down but the traffic was more stationary than I thought.
  19. A truck backed through my windshield onto my wife's face.
  20. I told the other Idiot what he was and went on.

50 Funny and Bizarre Excuses Given to Police and Insurance Companies Following Car Accidents

Busy place this morning!
bump
hqdefault.jpg

People don't know how to drive, in this country.

Oh, there is much, much more they don't know how to do.

They can't build walls, balance budgets, tell male from female, etc.

Yep. a country of retards.

Forum List

Back