Until Liberals Came Along.....

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
.....and claimed that there are 56 genders, these examples from court stenographers, in the book "Disorder in the Court" would be considered funny:

ATTORNEY: She had three children , right?
WITNESS: Yes.
ATTORNEY: How many were boys?
WITNESS: None.
ATTORNEY: Were there any girls?
WITNESS: Your Honor, I think I need a different attorney. Can I get a new attorney?

ATTORNEY: Can you describe the individual?
WITNESS: He was about medium height and had a beard
ATTORNEY: Was this a male or a female?
WITNESS: Unless the Circus was in town I’m going with male.

LAWYER: What is your relationship with the plaintiff?
WITNESS: She is my daughter.
LAWYER: Was she your daughter on February 13, 1979?

Meh, humor. Looks like to me Super Girl should stick to her copy and paste pedantic tirades.

Meh, humor. Looks like to me Super Girl should stick to her copy and paste pedantic tirades.

A Liberal huh?

So....did you choose which of the 56 genders you are yet???

Or are you busy demanding artists use their gifts as you Libs want them to???

"Under threat of up to six months jail time, two Phoenix artists, Joanna Duka and Breanna Koski, owners of Brush & Nib Studio, will be in court Monday seeking to stop a sweeping city ordinance from forcing them to design and create custom artwork expressing messages that violate their core beliefs.

The civil liberties lawsuit challenges the Phoenix ordinance because it illegally controls artistic expression—violating the freedom of Duka and Koski to choose which messages they will convey and refrain from conveying."
Facing Threat Of Jail Time, Faithful Phoenix Artists Appeal To Court

Don't forget to keep your Brown Shirt pressed.

th

Come now PoliticalChic I heard there were sixty nine different genders. I'm definitely a fan of the last one.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

A Liberal huh?

"Under threat of up to six months jail time, two Phoenix artists, Joanna Duka and Breanna Koski, owners of Brush & Nib Studio, will be in court Monday seeking to stop a sweeping city ordinance from forcing them to design and create custom artwork expressing messages that violate their core beliefs.

The civil liberties lawsuit challenges the Phoenix ordinance because it illegally controls artistic expression—violating the freedom of Duka and Koski to choose which messages they will convey and refrain from conveying."

You really are a lousy internet bully.

Take your own advice and press your new and improved uniform from POTUS. And help him build his ridiculous wall while your are at it.

A Liberal huh?

You really are a lousy internet bully.

Take your own advice and press your new and improved uniform from POTUS. And help him build his ridiculous wall while your are at it.

For Liberals, government involves only two modes: either mandate, or ban.

Liberty isn't part of their equation.

Now.....just between the two of us....aren't just a leeeeeeeeetle disappointed in how you turned out?

Until Liberals Came Along.....

:desk: ............We were a British/French/Spanish colony.

That wuz easy. What'd I win?

Forum List

Back