The Full Phone Call: Trump Pressures Georgia Secretary of State To Recount Election Votes

He had a RIGHT to ask for a recount...Liberals twisted "how" he asked. He said he needed 11,000 votes and to recount to make sure the count was correct.

“We think if you check the signatures, hundreds of thousands were forged we think.”

Oh my! Same thing he has been saying publicly!

Brilliant! Genius! Incredible! One of the most perfect phone calls ever. Jack Smith agrees.

Have people listened to the full thing? Well here it is.

What? You are against recounts? It wasn't that way in 2016 when someone with absolutely zero chance of winning was able to force recounts because they didn't like who won.

Another case in point.

They cannot read the indictments. It is like kryptonite, even gazing upon the indictments may kill one of these idiots.

I see you can't actually respond to my post.

Not surprising for a vapid lying leftist.

I see you can't actually respond to my post.

Not surprising for a vapid lying leftist.

Respond to your post? LMAO.

What response should I give to this:
Cute post.

You know why we love it when you call us MAGA.

DO IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I gave it a proper response, it flatly proves my first post. You remain willfully ignorant. Reality does not matter. Go on, keep proving my point, post nothing with no substance because you lack the cognitive ability to do so.

Respond to your post? LMAO.

What response should I give to this:

I gave it a proper response, it flatly proves my first post. You remain willfully ignorant. Reality does not matter. Go on, keep proving my point, post nothing with no substance because you lack the cognitive ability to do so.

More, please!

I'm having fun!

Forum List

Back