The French Continent

Mate27

Jul 20, 2014
All but three countries in South America speak Spanish.
French Guiana, Brazil and the Falkland Islands are the only exception.

Central America all the way up to the Texas/Mexico Border speak only Spanish, with 1 exception Belize.

I have a map here of Antarctica, not the one that is cut like pie, but with blocks about the size of Switzerland, or Luxembourg, though some as small as Israel or the Gaza Strip..

There are 87 such blocks.

I also know that With modern global trade, and foreign technology available to start with, to produce your own...and modern international unions like the EU, or the Antarctican Union that we could make...

It is possible to live in Antarctica, though it would be expensive.

I would like to make it into a French continent.

The only question is, would a detachment of French people want to live there, and create a combined continental population that is 87 times as high as the population of France..

:p

Last edited:
I would like to see this done, but with either Swahili or Xhosa as the language. French is already spoken by so much of the planet as it is.

All but three countries in South America speak Spanish.
French Guiana, Brazil and the Falkland Islands are the only exception.

Central America all the way up to the Texas/Mexico Border speak only Spanish, with 1 exception Belize.

I have a map here of Antarctica, not the one that is cut like pie, but with blocks about the size of Switzerland, or Luxembourg, though some as small as Israel or the Gaza Strip..

There are 87 such blocks.

I also know that With modern global trade, and foreign technology available to start with, to produce your own...and modern international unions like the EU, or the Antarctican Union that we could make...

It is possible to live in Antarctica, though it would be expensive.

I would like to make it into a French continent.

The only question is, would a detachment of French people want to live there, and create a combined continental population that is 87 times as high as the population of France..

:p
This is a joke, right? I am in France now, spending a lot of time here, and will be here again, for a couple of months during the coming year. I think it is highly unlikely there would be many French people who would give up being here for living in Antarctica. It's absolutely lovely here.

Forum List

Back