The "Free Press" has a Narrative that Assumes Gays are being Denied a Right...

If someone Offered you a Million Dollars would you let a dog lick your pussy?...

I don't like Dishonest Games... Especially when they are Evasive.

Deal with the Substance I have posted if you Intend having a Discussion with me next time. :thup:

:)

peace...

You missed her point, fwiw.

You cant voluntarily get a boner for a man.

You can voluntarily let a dog lick your pussy, though.

In other words, Gays would be defying their OWN Nature - to be straight.

Okay, HE can voluntarily let a dog do whatever.

I love dogs, the comparison he came up with is disgusting.

It's like taking advantage of a mentally-disabled person.

^Someone Deflected... Creepy.

peace...

peace...

Yeah, that'd be you, asking if I'd let a dog _____________ for a million dollars.

Which. You know. Has nothing to do with being gay.

Please tell me you don't have a dog. I'd hate to have to call animal protective services on your sorry ass.

I also notice you still haven't answered the choice question.

Why do you guys think that Reflecting your Natural Design and Equipment is the Choice?...

It's Defying it that is the Choice.

Regardless of if it's Free Will or Bad Wiring...

Since Man has been Alive he has been Fucking Animals...

Does that make it right?... Is THAT a Choice?...

Convenient your Platitudes are.

peace...

Calm down, Yoda.

Could you defy. Could you fuck a man. Hell, could you kiss a man?

Answer the question, then we'll talk.

If someone Offered you a Million Dollars would you let a dog lick your pussy?...

Deal with the Substance I have posted if you Intend having a Discussion with me next time. :thup:

peace...

must have missed that part.

all i see is some screed against gay marriage and the *mainstream media* dressed up with this creepy coupling of the flesh bullshit.

why don't you just save it for your pshrink?

And you find this a positive trend?

I'm just reporting a fact. I am Married.

I don't think that it's positive or negative, to be quite honest. Marriage didn't change much for me and my Girl, except some Legal bullshit and a last name.

As Daniel Patrick Moynihan pointed out long ago, the decline of the family is something with disastrous consequences, especially for the weaker groups in society.

Do you suggest FORCING people to marry?

peace...

And if someone gets a boner for a dog?...

Nature in your World then?...

And Dogs fucking Humans?... Seems like the Animals are acting of Free Will?...

Nature in your World also?

There are Standards...

We disagree on what they are.

peace...

Well here, let me use logic instead of the platitudes that you use:

A dog and a human fucking should *not* be legal, because the two can consent as both understand and are within their power to deny the act, unless a rape occurs; but since a dog is not sentient enough to report a rape, i.e. a violation to self, then of course it should be illegal such is other animal cruelty. Of course, the human doing-so would thusly be cast aside in a society where likely one in like 250 million people are aroused by dogs - but fuck if I care what some person fucking a dog does so long as dogs become able to protect themselves from involuntary acts forced upon them.

So why should the person and dog not be able to marry, either?

Because a Dog cannot consent to, n'or understand marriage. Same issue. No freedom of choice, thus, a forced practice.

Just like a child cannot consent to n'or understand sex with an adult.

That's using actual logic, not platitudes based on emotional judgements.

peace...

Yeah, that'd be you, asking if I'd let a dog _____________ for a million dollars.

Please tell me you don't have a dog. I'd hate to have to call animal protective services on your sorry ass.

He's afraid to.

peace...

He's afraid to.

He's probably asking the Freepers what he should say next.

The fallacy is in believing that homosexuals are Denying their Natural Design. Their Natural Design is to be gay; it's not some fucked up choice they made because they want to be different.

Why they Deny it is Irrelevant to the their Natural Design and Equipment... And the Law. Be it a Choice or Bad Wiring, it still doesn't make it Equal to ProCreative Coupling.

peace...

Right, it doesn't make it equal because we have chosen to make it that way and to discriminate against them. I have to believe most people who are against gays having the right to marry must be worried that their own kids might decide to become gay if gays were given equal rights. It's laughable that anyone would worry about such a thing because no normal person chooses their sexual orientation. I'm certainly not worried that my boys are all of a sudden going to become gay if gay marriage is allowed. On the other hand, if any of my sons were gay, I would wish them the right to live a normal life for them with the right to be able to marry another human being if they so chose. For gays, choosing to marry someone of the opposite sex is not a choice.
Years ago...when the issue of legalized gay marriage first came up, I was listening to a radio talk show while driving home. They had a spokeswoman from the CWA (Conservative Women of America)...She made a very clear argument that if gay marriage became legal, women all over America would leave their husbands in droves to marry other women. Therefore implying that we needed to keep gay marriage illegal so that would not happen.

I almost drove off the road, I was laughing so hard.

Why they Deny it is Irrelevant to the their Natural Design and Equipment... And the Law. Be it a Choice or Bad Wiring, it still doesn't make it Equal to ProCreative Coupling.

peace...

Right, it doesn't make it equal because we have chosen to make it that way and to discriminate against them. I have to believe most people who are against gays having the right to marry must be worried that their own kids might decide to become gay if gays were given equal rights. It's laughable that anyone would worry about such a thing because no normal person chooses their sexual orientation. I'm certainly not worried that my boys are all of a sudden going to become gay if gay marriage is allowed. On the other hand, if any of my sons were gay, I would wish them the right to live a normal life for them with the right to be able to marry another human being if they so chose. For gays, choosing to marry someone of the opposite sex is not a choice.
Years ago...when the issue of legalized gay marriage first came up, I was listening to a radio talk show while driving home. They had a spokeswoman from the CWA (Conservative Women of America)...She made a very clear argument that if gay marriage became legal, women all over America would leave their husbands in droves to marry other women. Therefore implying that we needed to keep gay marriage illegal so that would not happen.

I almost drove off the road, I was laughing so hard.

That person is an Idiot. :thup:

peace...

peace...

^Goes from Creepy to Angry...

Creepy and Concerning. :eek:

peace...

peace...

He's afraid to.

Far from it... I've addressed the Deflection Directly...

But Thanks for Trolling. :thup:

peace...

He's afraid to.

peace...

No, you didn't. You asked about $1,000,000 for getting cozy with a dog.

Choice. When did you make yours. That's your allegation, now own it.

Post #2... I Support Civil Unions. All of the Legal, Death and Health Issues for Gay Couples can be dealt with "Equally" in Law without calling the Coupling Equal to what Created them and what will Create Life in the Future.

NC is Wrong and the Supreme Court would Likely Strike their Law down. Civil Unions are Constitutional...

And the Answer.

^What I just sent to A15... Because it can't be said enough.

peace...

Gotta keep this Known... Otherwise the Attempt to make this Thread about something it's not will be what's the Focus.

Good Lord, some of you are WAY too Predictable on this Issue.

And Angry... So Angry. :lol:

peace...

He's afraid to.

peace...

The Choice is the Defiance of one's Natural Design and Equipment.

It happens in many forms...

From the Dead to Dogs to Food.

I don't Expect you to get this... You are doing what Bodecea has done for a Decade.

Did you Think you were having and Original thought?... :lol:

peace...

peace...

The Choice is the Defiance of one's Natural Design and Equipment.

It happens in many forms...

From the Dead to Dogs to Food.

I don't Expect you to get this... You are doing what Bodecea has done for a Decade.

Did you Think you were having and Original thought?... :lol:

peace...

False paradigm.

Your brain is what you use in the first place to make a choice - to defy your brain's choice would also be to defy your equipment. That paradigm has more than just that hole in it, also.

Forum List

Back