The "Free Press" has a Narrative that Assumes Gays are being Denied a Right...

And you find this a positive trend?

I'm just reporting a fact. I am Married.

I don't think that it's positive or negative, to be quite honest. Marriage didn't change much for me and my Girl, except some Legal bullshit and a last name.

And just a fraction of that "legal bullshit" you get for a $50 marriage license costs "they gheys" thousands and thousands of dollars. And no "legal bullshit" protects us from having our children taken from us when the natural parent of the partnership dies. No "legal bullshit" can make a hospital let someone in to a hospital to see a dying partner. No "legal bullshit" can give me the tax breaks you get. It's the "legal bullshit" that makes marriage bans unconstitutional.

National Civil Unions would End that... And I Support that. :thup:

I do not Support calling your Coupling Marriage.

Marriage as a Term is a Reflection of the Marriage of the Flesh which is only Possible Naturally via our Natural Design and Equipment.

:)

peace...

I don't think that it's positive or negative, to be quite honest. Marriage didn't change much for me and my Girl, except some Legal bullshit and a last name.

Marriage should be more to you... IMO.

peace...

I'm more of a realist.

My girl means more to me than anything. That's something real.

If I replace "my girl" with "my marriage," than that is something society has created for me, not anything "real" in-terms of what's inside of me.

I don't get the need to Marry at all then.

peace...

Marriage is a Reflection of our Natural Design and an Institution that is...

I am Dealing in what is.

You are probably for getting Marriage out of Law Entirely...

I Respect that.

And Disagree.

peace...

"is a reflection of" = / = "fundamental to."

I thought we were talking in logical deduction, not platitudes?

If all of a's are b's, and some b's are a's, then it is incorrect to assume that any b you see is an a.

Logic, not platitudes. I'm looking for proofs, such as:

single sex makes babies
married sex makes babies

Therefore, the common denominator, i.e. "what is fundamental to" our existence, is SEX, not marriage. <--that is logic that is in need of refutation. If you wish to simply bloviate a "you're wrong," without a piece of logical backbone along side of it then it's not really an apt discussion at all.

Same Sex doesn't Equal Babies... EVER

That's the point in the Marriage Debate as it is and where it's been since the SCOTUS dealt with it.

The Fact that Marriage isn't Required for those who don't Deny their Natural Design to Create Life isn't really Relevant to this Discussion, GT. :thup:

peace...

I'm still looking for the logic behind the statement that marriage is fundamental to our existence. I disagreed, with logic, you said I was "Wrong," with no logic. Do you just "feel" I'm wrong, on a whim, or did you logically deduce it? I want some rationality here, too much to ask?

single sex can produce babies - therefore marriage is not fundamental to our existence. <-- you said that this was wrong, yet you cannot refute the logic in any rational fashion. That's not a discussion, it's a closed-minded illogical bloviation.

Marriage should be more to you... IMO.

peace...

I'm more of a realist.

My girl means more to me than anything. That's something real.

If I replace "my girl" with "my marriage," than that is something society has created for me, not anything "real" in-terms of what's inside of me.

I don't get the need to Marry at all then.

peace...

We did it for our Families, and it wasn't really a need but more-so a want. :eusa_angel:

If I say "I'm only going to say this once."

Then say "ok I'll say it twice."

Should I then say "this," or "it it?"

And just a fraction of that "legal bullshit" you get for a $50 marriage license costs "they gheys" thousands and thousands of dollars. And no "legal bullshit" protects us from having our children taken from us when the natural parent of the partnership dies. No "legal bullshit" can make a hospital let someone in to a hospital to see a dying partner. No "legal bullshit" can give me the tax breaks you get. It's the "legal bullshit" that makes marriage bans unconstitutional.

Marriage as a Term is a Reflection of the Marriage of the Flesh which is only Possible Naturally via our Natural Design and Equipment.

peace...

Oh, well then I support civil unions too...for EVERYBODY. If you insist that mine must be a civil union, that's okay by me if YOURS is too. Marriage should be left to the religious institutions. Of course, "they gheys" already HAVE access to religious marriage...we just want the cash and prizes ya'll get.

I don't care if you call it cabbage fucking soup...just make it 100% equal.

peace...

Oh, well then I support civil unions too...for EVERYBODY. If you insist that mine must be a civil union, that's okay by me if YOURS is too. Marriage should be left to the religious institutions. Of course, "they gheys" already HAVE access to religious marriage...we just want the cash and prizes ya'll get.

And equal for brothers and sisters too? And fathers and daughters? Etc.?

This is ridiculous.

It would be consistent to abolish civili marriage altogether, meaning also abolishing everything similar. I don't favour that, but it would be defendable.

The only other defendable option is to safeguard marriage as the fundamental institution that it is, without messing with it.

peace...

This is ridiculous.

It would be consistent to abolish civili marriage altogether, meaning also abolishing everything similar. I don't favour that, but it would be defendable.

The only other defendable option is to safeguard marriage as the fundamental institution that it is, without messing with it.

Yes, you are ridiculous. You know it is called a slippery slope fallacy for a reason, right?

The Supreme Court is wrong, Marriage is not fundamental to our survival.
This is also true. But if you allow one set of people this fundamental right there is no good reason to deny it to another set that is not doing something illegal.

This is ridiculous.

Yes, you are ridiculous. You know it is called a slippery slope fallacy for a reason, right?

Yes, I've noticed you're a hypocrite.

News from The Associated Press

^It's Obvious in the Assumption in most "Reporting" that Marriage is a "Right" being Denied Same Sex Couples.

Of course when the Supreme Court has Ruled on Marriage Rights, they have made it Abundandly Clear why it's a Right:

Marriage is one of the "basic civil rights of man," fundamental to our very existence and survival.

Loving v. Virginia

Only Procreation is "fundamental to our very existence and survival"...

Coupling is not... Regardless of what that Coupling is.

The Left that Infects the "Free Press" may believe that Homosexuals are being Denied a Right, but there is no such Basis in Law to Support that Narrative.

In Fact, the SCOTUS has made it clear what the Right is.

Homosexuals Denying their Natural Design and Equipment is a Choice they make that Society is not Required to Validate as Equal to that which Creates us.

Doesn't make it bad, wrong or Criminal, but it certainly isn't Equal Naturally.

Fact not Fiction.

peace...

Marriage is as far as the state is concerned nothing but a legal property arrangement granting certain benefits to those entering the marriage contract.

When other couples are denied the ability to enter into the same type of contract we clearly have an unequal access to legal rights and benefits.

^It's Obvious in the Assumption in most "Reporting" that Marriage is a "Right" being Denied Same Sex Couples.

Of course when the Supreme Court has Ruled on Marriage Rights, they have made it Abundandly Clear why it's a Right:

Marriage is one of the "basic civil rights of man," fundamental to our very existence and survival.

Loving v. Virginia

The Left that Infects the "Free Press" may believe that Homosexuals are being Denied a Right, but there is no such Basis in Law to Support that Narrative.

Homosexuals Denying their Natural Design and Equipment is a Choice they make that Society is not Required to Validate as Equal to that which Creates us.

Fact not Fiction.

peace...

Marriage is as far as the state is concerned nothing but a legal property arrangement granting certain benefits to those entering the marriage contract.

When other couples are denied the ability to enter into the same type of contract we clearly have an unequal access to legal rights and benefits.

Not according to the SCOTUS the last time they Visited the Issue. :thup:

And National Civil Unions deal with those Issues.

peace...

Loving v. Virginia

Fact not Fiction.

peace...

The fallacy is in believing that homosexuals are Denying their Natural Design. Their Natural Design is to be gay; it's not some fucked up choice they made because they want to be different.

Why they Deny it is Irrelevant to the their Natural Design and Equipment... And the Law. Be it a Choice or Bad Wiring, it still doesn't make it Equal to ProCreative Coupling.

peace...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8suVjclu8Zo]Can&#39;t Fix Stupid - YouTube[/ame]

Loving v. Virginia

Fact not Fiction.

peace...

Not according to the SCOTUS the last time they Visited the Issue. :thup:

And National Civil Unions deal with those Issues.

peace...

And of course SCOTUS judges can't be bigots right?

Three friends -- two straight guys and a gay guy -- and their significant others were on a cruise. A tidal wave came up and swamped the ship; they all drowned, and next thing you know, they're standing before St. Peter.

First came one of the straight guys and his wife. St. Peter shook his head sadly. "I can't let you in. You loved money too much. You loved it so much, you even married a woman named Penny."

Then came the second straight guy. "Sorry, can't let you in, either. You loved food too much. You loved to eat so much, you even married a woman named Candy!"

The gay guy turned to his boyfriend and whispered nervously, "It doesn't look good, Dick."

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

Loving v. Virginia

Fact not Fiction.

peace...

The fallacy is in believing that homosexuals are Denying their Natural Design. Their Natural Design is to be gay; it's not some fucked up choice they made because they want to be different.

Why they Deny it is Irrelevant to the their Natural Design and Equipment... And the Law. Be it a Choice or Bad Wiring, it still doesn't make it Equal to ProCreative Coupling.

peace...

Right, it doesn't make it equal because we have chosen to make it that way and to discriminate against them. I have to believe most people who are against gays having the right to marry must be worried that their own kids might decide to become gay if gays were given equal rights. It's laughable that anyone would worry about such a thing because no normal person chooses their sexual orientation. I'm certainly not worried that my boys are all of a sudden going to become gay if gay marriage is allowed. On the other hand, if any of my sons were gay, I would wish them the right to live a normal life for them with the right to be able to marry another human being if they so chose. For gays, choosing to marry someone of the opposite sex is not a choice.

'Free Press' is a myth. Just about all American Media is controlled by the two major Political Parties. They only let Americans in on what the two Parties allow them to be in on. The real dirty stuff like the NDAA & Patriot Act will never be reported on honestly & openly. Government,Media, and Corporations are really just one entity. You see & hear only what you're allowed to see & hear. The real important and disturbing stuff is kept well hidden and unreported on. That's just the way it is. I gave up believing in the 'Free Press' myth a long time ago.

Right, it doesn't make it equal because we have chosen to make it that way and to discriminate against them. I have to believe most people who are against gays having the right to marry must be worried that their own kids might decide to become gay if gays were given equal rights. It's laughable that anyone would worry about such a thing because no normal person chooses their sexual orientation. I'm certainly not worried that my boys are all of a sudden going to become gay if gay marriage is allowed. On the other hand, if any of my sons were gay, I would wish them the right to live a normal life for them with the right to be able to marry another human being if they so chose. For gays, choosing to marry someone of the opposite sex is not a choice.
If you choose to become a homo, you are not normal; nor will you have a normal life. :doubt:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back