The Fox News Poll Result Trump's Chumps Don't Want You To See

Hey Cali Leeches™. Vote Trump. What have you got to lose? You're flakes, your state is turning more and more brown, and your lettuce sucks.
Or it is a cesspool of lazy and helpless morons

I guess one of Trump's Chumps moved this topic so it wouldn't be seen by any more people. :lol:

I have pointed out many times on this forum that a supermajority of Americans, including conservatives, want illegal immigrants to have a path to legal status or citizenship.

Trump's Chumps vehemently deny this, until I show actual polls which prove about 80 percent favor legal status or citizenship.

Not just one or two polls. Several.

Trump's Chumps then hem and haw and dodge and evade and then delude themselves into thinking Trump has changed that dynamic.

Nope. He hasn't.

Buried in a Fox News poll article which headlined Trump closing the popularity gap with Clinton, there is this juicy nugget:

On immigration, by a wide 77-19 percent margin, voters support setting up a system for illegal immigrants currently working in the United States to become legal residents over deporting them, and those supporting legalization back Clinton over Trump by 18 points.

This is a current poll.

By Fox News.

The numbers have not changed. A supermajority of Americans STILL want illegals to have a path to legal status.

Source: Fox News Poll: Trump narrows Clinton's lead | Fox News

Key words there: illegal immigrants currently working.

So what about the ones not working? The ones that are violent criminals, gang members, and drug dealers? What about the welfare recipients?

Sure if there are some here with legitimate jobs I'd agree too they should have path to citizenship, the same path as every other foreigner trying to get citizenship.

how many American citizens do you know that are picking oranges in Florida or strawberries in California?
Put those Cali leeches to work.

What a great thing to say to attract Californians to vote Trump!
Why would I change what I believe for other people? My gawd man, do you have any integrity?

Hey Cali Leeches™. Vote Trump. What have you got to lose? You're flakes, your state is turning more and more brown, and your lettuce sucks.
Or it is a cesspool of lazy and helpless morons
Yeah. Those Silicon Valley slackers haven't done shit for the planet. Nor have all those lazy farmers.

Oooookaaaayyyyy...

What's the Cali state budget for welfare for 2016?
Anybody know?

I have pointed out many times on this forum that a supermajority of Americans, including conservatives, want illegal immigrants to have a path to legal status or citizenship.

Trump's Chumps vehemently deny this, until I show actual polls which prove about 80 percent favor legal status or citizenship.

Trump's Chumps then hem and haw and dodge and evade and then delude themselves into thinking Trump has changed that dynamic.

Nope. He hasn't.

Buried in a Fox News poll article which headlined Trump closing the popularity gap with Clinton, there is this juicy nugget:

On immigration, by a wide 77-19 percent margin, voters support setting up a system for illegal immigrants currently working in the United States to become legal residents over deporting them, and those supporting legalization back Clinton over Trump by 18 points.

This is a current poll.

By Fox News.

The numbers have not changed. A supermajority of Americans STILL want illegals to have a path to legal status.

So what about the ones not working? The ones that are violent criminals, gang members, and drug dealers? What about the welfare recipients?

Sure if there are some here with legitimate jobs I'd agree too they should have path to citizenship, the same path as every other foreigner trying to get citizenship.

how many American citizens do you know that are picking oranges in Florida or strawberries in California?

None. Which is why I don't have an issue with work visas for those people.

Nope. He hasn't.

This is a current poll.

By Fox News.

Trump's Chumps fell in love with him because he said he was going to ban Muslims and deport all 11 million illegals. Including the working ones.

So this poll has to really chafe their...uh...tiny hands. It shows they are in a very tiny, tiny minority.

In fact, one could say they are abnormal. We probably shouldn't let them marry and breed.

We'll be happy if he deports half of them. The rest will leave on their own. No one is worried about the few that actually work their asses off in strawberry fields, at least I am not.

Nope. He hasn't.

This is a current poll.

By Fox News.

A bogus poll of random adults taken 4 yeas ago. Absolutely meaningless. Now come back with a poll of Likely Voters taken in 2016
. As part of its Portraits of American Life study, researchers gathered a representative sample of 1,300 adult Americans from April through September of 2012.
Hey, dumbshit. That Fox News poll was taken last week.

Goddam. Are you actually retarded enough to bleev a Fox News poll about Clinton and Trump was held four years ago!?!?! :ack-1:

The Fox News poll is based on landline and cellphone interviews with 1,011 randomly chosen registered voters nationwide and was conducted under the joint direction of Anderson Robbins Research (D) and Shaw & Company Research (R) from August 28-30, 2016.

Take it up with them. What Americans Want to Do With Undocumented Workers - The Urban Edge

Nope. He hasn't.

This is a current poll.

By Fox News.

A bogus poll of random adults taken 4 yeas ago. Absolutely meaningless. Now come back with a poll of Likely Voters taken in 2016
. As part of its Portraits of American Life study, researchers gathered a representative sample of 1,300 adult Americans from April through September of 2012.
Hey, dumbshit. That Fox News poll was taken last week.

Goddam. Are you actually retarded enough to bleev a Fox News poll about Clinton and Trump was held four years ago!?!?! :ack-1:

The Fox News poll is based on landline and cellphone interviews with 1,011 randomly chosen registered voters nationwide and was conducted under the joint direction of Anderson Robbins Research (D) and Shaw & Company Research (R) from August 28-30, 2016.

Take it up with them. What Americans Want to Do With Undocumented Workers - The Urban Edge
You claimed the Fox News poll was taken four years ago. You are an idiot.

And your Urban Edge link CONFIRMS that a supermajority of Americans want illegals to have a path to legal status.

Nope. He hasn't.

This is a current poll.

By Fox News.

Trump's Chumps fell in love with him because he said he was going to ban Muslims and deport all 11 million illegals. Including the working ones.

So this poll has to really chafe their...uh...tiny hands. It shows they are in a very tiny, tiny minority.

In fact, one could say they are abnormal. We probably shouldn't let them marry and breed.

We'll be happy if he deports half of them. The rest will leave on their own. No one is worried about the few that actually work their asses off in strawberry fields, at least I am not.
the few that actually work their asses off in strawberry fields
the few?...

Anybody know?
they still are the number 1 state economy wise.....were is Tennessee on that list?...
Like I told g, that was not my point at all. MY point was, they are full of leeches. And their welfare budget says it all. All 50B of it. lol
$50 billion, out of a $2.5 trillion GDP.

You're an idiot.
How is GDP relevant to welfare?

Anybody know?
they still are the number 1 state economy wise.....were is Tennessee on that list?...
Like I told g, that was not my point at all. MY point was, they are full of leeches. And their welfare budget says it all. All 50B of it. lol

You're an idiot.
Explain how "a cesspool of lazy and helpless morons" is able to generate a $2.5 trillion GDP.

Put another way, explain how "a cesspool of lazy and helpless morons" is able to produce almost a sixth of our whole country's GDP.

Anybody know?

You're an idiot.
Explain how "a cesspool of lazy and helpless morons" is able to generate a $2.5 trillion GDP.

Put another way, explain how "a cesspool of lazy and helpless morons" is able to produce almost a sixth of our whole country's GDP.
Its YOUR argument. Explain it
If they are all working, why in the fuck do they need FIFTY BILLION DOLLARS?
Even going by population, it doesn't add up.. compared to other states anyways. Look at NY for an example.

Forum List

Back