The Flynn Affair Could Bring Down Trump’s Presidency

55% on Rassmussen - the alternative facts poll.
You would know all about "alternative fact polls" - you cited them over and over and over when they showed that Hitlery Clinton was going to win a "landslide" election over Donald Trump. Not only did Hitlery not win a landslide - she lost. :laugh:

Is there more to Flynnghazi than what we're being told?

HUFFPOST HILL - Flynnghazi | The Huffington Post
Boy is that a poor choice of words by the hatriots. These are the same people who declared that people dying in Benghazi didn't matter, that Obama was not responsible, and that it was all a fake scandal.

So if people dying didn't matter to you people - surely a phone call isn't even worth casually mentioning- right? Oops....

Is there more to Flynnghazi than what we're being told?

HUFFPOST HILL - Flynnghazi | The Huffington Post
Boy is that a poor choice of words by the hatriots. These are the same people who declared that people dying in Benghazi didn't matter, that Obama was not responsible, and that it was all a fake scandal.

So if people dying didn't matter to you people - surely a phone call isn't even worth casually mentioning- right? Oops....

You know, I suggest that you watch the movie "13 Hours" which is about the Benghazi attack, and then get back to me.

you lie like Trump!!!!
Check it out for yourself. Rasmussen has him at 55% APR. I don't have to lie I'm with a winner. Make sure and watch his speech in Florida this weekend you may learn something. By the way Rasmussen was the only polling agency that was even close in the campaign. No other agency had the race right, Rasmussen did.
CHECK OUT THIS POLL:
gallup.png

Trump will NEVER crack 55 percent approval. However, Melania has already cracked 55 percent approval with her boob job.
Melania-Trump-boob-job.jpg

What ever will happen with Flynn may fade some when people get a look at J Boykins, the guy Trump wants in his place. at 1st look he seems great, dig a little and I see seventy or eighty percent of the people going No way.

Trump will NEVER crack 55 percent approval. However, Melania has already cracked 55 percent approval with her boob job.
Melania-Trump-boob-job.jpg

The real boob job finally left the White House last month.
HDCuanwZzGkfOzAhk51RsuFL3FXzeUsf97AJ-Hr5vTvpo3gk1kq21TNhRsMh6Wdxbeu6EHCfos5XVmtPFtoCqUtI7P90sZssKqfNyvcWAmKa9L1MZXQfNDQja6wlONykpal1d3l5IadRnEHkJw

Oh, so it's games like this you like?

View attachment 113094

Sorry Ray, but Obama has already left office and gone home. Your meme is not only wrong, but it's outdated as well.

Forum List

Back