Running over Protesters Legal

Johann

Silver Member
Nov 6, 2015
In North Dakota, it could become legal to hit a protester with your car

Apparently, several states are introducing bills to make it legal to run over protesters blocking public roadways in illegal protest. Some of you may remember i made a post awhile back saying it should be absolutely legal -- that post received a majority of votes in favour and many agreed with me.

Well, it appears many states are heeding that sentiment and legalizing the 'unintentional' running over of protesters blocking public roadways.

Alright BLM, get out of the fucking way.

This will mostly affect anti-abortion protesters who are notorious road blockers.

Great news!! ...... :thup:

Time to install a cattle bumper on the front of my pickup truck. ... :cool:

Heavy-Duty-Bumper-Chevy.jpg

Last edited:
In North Dakota, it could become legal to hit a protester with your car

Apparently, several states are introducing bills to make it legal to run over protesters blocking public roadways in illegal protest. Some of you may remember i made a post awhile back saying it should be absolutely legal -- that post received a majority of votes in favour and many agreed with me.

Well, it appears many states are heeding that sentiment and legalizing the 'unintentional' running over of protesters blocking public roadways.

Alright BLM, get out of the fucking way.

Once again proving that the law of tonnage is strictly enforced on this planet. I wouldn't stop, though, once I started. If they're too stupid to get out of the way of a moving vehicle, I can only hope they are eliminated from the gene pool before they breed more of their kind.

Forum List

Back