"...The Flowering Of Obama Policies..."

Once again, PoliticalChic, you have come up with a winner!

What is the GOP plan for fixing Obama's mess besides telling everyone how terrible Obama's policies are?

As a Republican my vote goes with "For God's sake DO NOT come up with a GOP healthcare plan; just KILL Obamacare deader than hell altogether." Don't quibble about it, don't hem and haw about what do we do to "fix" any part of it, just KILL the damned thing. We do not want or need a national healthcare plan proposed by, designed by, or otherwise touched by government because the word "government" and the words "intelligence" and "common sense" are entirely incompatible with each other.

Ideally, IF we even have another election and the Republican Party should come out ahead, I would have the paperwork and pen ready and waiting at the podium as Executive Order No. 1 the moment the oath of office was taken. Executive Orders seem to have replaced the Congressional Branch of Congress anyway.

There. I've said it.
Good for you. You've embraced Fascism without the police having to put a gun to your head.

You do know that insurance companies make more money from Obamneycare, right? Aren't Republicans all about rich people making more money so that they can create more jobs?

Somehow I just don't get your response. I don't embrace Fascism. Also, you might be interested to know that not all Republicans are rich. This "Rich Republicans" argument I always hear from non-Republicans escapes me completely. You people seem to be operating under some illusion that Democrats (or perhaps anyone who isn't a Republican) are all poor as church mice with barely a dime to their name.

Obamacare is a poorly planned, poorly executed program like just about any other government program we have. It's that simple. For example, I think there should be better medical insurance coverage for those who are "uninsurable" because they do have horrendous personal financial costs incurred. BUT, why not do something to help those people out without forcing unnecessary or unwanted insurance coverage on every single individual in the country. Obamacare is a frigging nightmare all the way around. It even flies in the face of other government mandates instituted by the Obama administration.

Here is the flowering of all Democrat policies, and Obama's policies:

39b1.jpg

Projecting "strength".

image.img.jpg

Bush lied about Saddam’s nuclear program? Well, according to the Associated Press, reported by no less liberal medium than MSNBC on 5 July 2008, Bush didn’t lie. It turns out that 550 metric tons of uranium bearing ‘yellowcake’ – you know, the stuff that Iran is now spinning the bejeezus out of to get weapons grade uranium – was confiscated by US troops in 2003 and subsequently shipped secretly to Canada. It seems that it was Joe Wilson who lied about what he learned in Niger about Iraq’s interest in purchasing more yellowcake. You can see the original post here. But the point now is that this should have resulted in published media confessions of error here and in Europe – nothing. This reminds me of Hillary’s Rose law firm billing records that mysteriously disappeared when needed by the special prosecutor working on the Clintons Arkansas sleaze case. Then after the statute of limitation had run, the records mysteriously reappeared – according to Hillary – on a table in the middle of the presidential quarters in the White House. Again, the ‘fair and balanced’ mainstream media noted it and dropped it. My liberal friends have seen nothing special about such goings on and continue to maintain that ‘on the whole’ the MSM drives pretty much down the center of the road.

Obama hasn't passed any major policies since the stimulus and O-Care, so sthu...lol.tyvm. At least he's not wrecking the world like Pubs do every time they get in. What a bunch of brainwashed functional morons these hater dupes be...

Yeah "great article". Too bad we couldn't have had 4 more years of George W Bush. So what if the economy went to shit? And the thing with getting 4804 Americans killed to find the fictional WMDs, the important thing is that his "heart was in the right place". I really miss the "be afraid" message. I just loved it when they issued a "code orange" alert. That was some real patriotic shit.

It's amateur hour at 1600 Penn. Obumbler sees the world as he wishes it was, not as it is. This is what we get when we elect a dilettante with no experience.....

oooooow! i love it,..., "a person who cultivates an area of interest, such as the arts, without real commitment or knowledge." especially the knowledge, all he knows is, "Saul Alinsky’s 12 Rules for Radicals", read them everyone, i made it easy for the liberdummies, theyare right below.

"Saul Alinsky’s 12 Rules for Radicals"

Rule 1: Power is not only what you have, but what an opponent thinks you have. If your organization is small, hide your numbers in the dark and raise a din that will make everyone think you have many more people than you do.

Rule 2: Never go outside the experience of your people.
The result is confusion, fear, and retreat.

Rule 3: Whenever possible, go outside the experience of an opponent. Here you want to cause confusion, fear, and retreat.

Rule 4: Make opponents live up to their own book of rules. “You can kill them with this, for they can no more obey their own rules than the Christian church can live up to Christianity.”

Rule 5: Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon. It’s hard to counterattack ridicule, and it infuriates the opposition, which then reacts to your advantage.

Rule 6: A good tactic is one your people enjoy. “If your people aren’t having a ball doing it, there is something very wrong with the tactic.”

Rule 7: A tactic that drags on for too long becomes a drag. Commitment may become ritualistic as people turn to other issues.

Rule 8: Keep the pressure on. Use different tactics and actions and use all events of the period for your purpose. “The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition. It is this that will cause the opposition to react to your advantage.”

Rule 9: The threat is more terrifying than the thing itself. When Alinsky leaked word that large numbers of poor people were going to tie up the washrooms of O’Hare Airport, Chicago city authorities quickly agreed to act on a longstanding commitment to a ghetto organization. They imagined the mayhem as thousands of passengers poured off airplanes to discover every washroom occupied. Then they imagined the international embarrassment and the damage to the city’s reputation.

Rule 10: The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative. Avoid being trapped by an opponent or an interviewer who says, “Okay, what would you do?”

Rule 11: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, polarize it. Don’t try to attack abstract corporations or bureaucracies. Identify a responsible individual. Ignore attempts to shift or spread the blame.

Rule 12: According to Alinsky, the main job of the organizer is to bait an opponent into reacting. “The enemy properly goaded and guided in his reaction will be your major strength.”

anyone see anything here you recognize who has a 26% approval rating ?? :up: ......... :lmao:

What is the GOP plan for fixing Obama's mess besides telling everyone how terrible Obama's policies are?

you are joking..., right ? the GOP plan will have to be drawn up as a bill and presented to the House of Reps., they will duscuss it make changes and corrections, passed and sent to the senate where Harry Reid will use to wipe his filthy LIARBERAL ass with it then shit can it.

i hope i have given you a little bit of education....., did i ?

Yeah "great article". Too bad we couldn't have had 4 more years of George W Bush. So what if the economy went to shit? And the thing with getting 4804 Americans killed to find the fictional WMDs, the important thing is that his "heart was in the right place". I really miss the "be afraid" message. I just loved it when they issued a "code orange" alert. That was some real patriotic shit.

Must I point out that the economy went to shit because of Andrew Cuomo, being the head of HUD that forced bad mortgages on the banks in the name of DIVERSITY, and MINORITY OWNERSHIP when these people couldn't afford those homes? I'll gladly post it if some of you screwballs didn't know about it!

First step:

FIND a copy of The U.S. Constitution that hasn't been shredded and smoked for the hemp content.

Second - Every person that has worked for this White House should IMMEDIATELY begin collecting unemployment.

Third - the overall size of government should be cut in half (at least) but I would prefer by 2/3.

First step:

FIND a copy of The U.S. Constitution that hasn't been shredded and smoked for the hemp content.

Second - Every person that has worked for this White House should IMMEDIATELY begin collecting unemployment.

Third - the overall size of government should be cut in half (at least) but I would prefer by 2/3.

With regard to the highlighted text ... I wouldn't let them collect a single penny in unemployment. I think unemployment compensation is generally granted to those who have become unemployed through no fault of their own. Furthermore, I would not let anybody involved in high positions (be they administrators, Secretaries of Whatever, or czars) of the administration of current occupants of the White House collect any unemployment.

Last edited:
First step:

With regard to the highlighted text ... I wouldn't let them collect a single penny in unemployment. I think unemployment compensation is generally granted to those who have become unemployed through no fault of their own. Furthermore, I would not let anybody involved in high positions (be they administrators, Secretaries of Whatever, or czars) of the administration of current occupants of the White House collect any unemployment.

Couldn't agree more. Unfortunately, we all know that they don't work like that. They won't leave DC with nothing to show for their "service" to the High Potentate Obama. HE will insure that.

Get some sleep and some fresh air, Pub dupe. You're out of your tiny brainwashed mind.

OP- Obama has passed no major policy before or after the stimulus and the ACA, the best social and economic reform ever. Your party's contribution was the stupidest, longest wars ever, a corrupt world depression, the most mindless obstruction and phony crises ever, and of course wrecking the nonrich and the country for 30 years, pandering to the greedy idiot rich- see sig. Change the channel and snap out of it.

Last edited:
Get some sleep and some fresh air, Pub dupe. You're out of your tiny brainwashed mind.

OP- Obama has passed no major policy before or after the stimulus and the ACA, the best social and economic reform ever. Your party's contribution was the stupidest, longest wars ever, a corrupt world depression, the most mindless obstruction and phony crises ever, and of course wrecking the nonrich and the country for 30 years, pandering to the greedy idiot rich- see sig. Change the channel and snap out of it.

Why do you have ZERO Rep power, and disabled your ability to garner some.....I can imagine, but think it will be more fun to hear your cowards excuse....waiting with baited breath!

Seems to me you're like that little 5 pound dog that barks a lot, nibbles at your heels, and runs away when confronted...Did I nail it?

Forum List

Back