The Flint Water Crisis: An insight into Republicanism.

Fuck you Jroc! Learn to listen, read and absorb, interpret, comprehend knowledge. You may actually learn something. I'll quote anyway i want, Bitch-boy!!!

The governor is republican and they never had a water crisis anywhere in the state until he came along. Does Snyder's prick taste like vanilla to YOU?
BTW I am far more inclined to be nailin' Palin if I had to perform a political sex act for the good of my country...heh heh heh!
The city of Detroit was never bankrupt either. Somebody had to clean up for 45 years of liberal rule.
Are you LOST again? Take a left, go over two threads and scroll down about 50 posts. I think that is where you want to be. We aren't talking about bankruptcy here. We are talking about the correlation between republican rule and the Flint water crisis....

Were talking about the stupidity pushed by clueless, bigoted, people like yourself. You're not the brightest little man on the board are you?
Looking at the title of this op, I'd say you are lost...or just a complete idiot with a broken moral compass. Fix that compass and it might point you in the right direction.

You have no moral compass race baiter...You demonize people you don't even know because you're an antagonist. Similar to Al Sharpton but even dumber
Old chap, I must inform you that, from all indications, my moral compass has been right on point and accurate. Yours is spinning erratically in all directions . I was only trying to help you find some stability...:lol:

Getting back, moving forward, it was undoubtedly, The Governors call to release the flood gates of terribly tainted water. Quite honestly, this disaster should alarm all Americans. How do you know that there are no bacterial carcinogenics in your own tap water in NYC, or Nebraska, or Atlanta, Georgia? You trust that your local state government will not poison you and your entire family. I'm truly shocked that no one has been shot over this blatant act of governmental incompetence.

Did they or did they simply get hit harder by the financial crisis our entire county went through just a few years ago? So the city was mismanaged...guess they deserve to be poisoned by the actions of people appointed by the governor eh? Do you feel that way about the county in Alabama or the city in KY that also went bankrupt? Do they too deserve to be poisoned to save money?

You keep lying about the sequence of events. Liar.

Point out the lie, drunkard.

Fuck you Seabytch. Right here. All the EM's appointed to Flint were D's who worked with the city council.

[how can a liberal mismanage this when snyder remove all of the people who were elected and put his chosen ones in place to make all the decisisions ... can you explain that tiny tid bit of reality for us ??? did the republicans fuck it up then try to push it on the city government that they removed from power... now they need a whipping post .]

You didn't point out any lie of mine, drunkard.

It doesn't matter what political party any of the EMs belonged to. They didn't answer to the people of Flint, they answered to the Governor. The EM, appointed by and answering only to the Governor made the decision to switch to improperly treated Flint water. The state protection agency, answering only to the governor, hid the presence of lead in the water and fought the EPA on it.

I know you don't want to, but you have to place blame on the governor.
Like I stated, the Governor gave the green light to drink poison!

Now how did he do that considering the EPA was lying and saying the water was safe to drink?

Did the Governor make the EPA lie? Oh be careful what you wish for.

Getting back, moving forward, it was undoubtedly, The Governors call to release the flood gates of terribly tainted water. Quite honestly, this disaster should alarm all Americans. How do you know that there are no bacterial carcinogenics in your own tap water in NYC, or Nebraska, or Atlanta, Georgia? You trust that your local state government will not poison you and your entire family. I'm truly shocked that no one has been shot over this blatant act of governmental incompetence.

Oh idiot you really are blathering on in the wrong message board.

Fuck off lib wanker. Don't even dare around here you waste case.

:lmao:

Nice try though.

Make sure you want to stay. Be informed or don't post. Your post is so ignorant over a very serious situation it makes me want to bazooka barf. Heads up. Read thru a thread and know the truth not only your players.

Post accordingly or expect serious blow back on this forum. Welcome to the board.

Did they or did they simply get hit harder by the financial crisis our entire county went through just a few years ago? So the city was mismanaged...guess they deserve to be poisoned by the actions of people appointed by the governor eh? Do you feel that way about the county in Alabama or the city in KY that also went bankrupt? Do they too deserve to be poisoned to save money?

Fuck you Seabytch. Right here. All the EM's appointed to Flint were D's who worked with the city council.

[how can a liberal mismanage this when snyder remove all of the people who were elected and put his chosen ones in place to make all the decisisions ... can you explain that tiny tid bit of reality for us ??? did the republicans fuck it up then try to push it on the city government that they removed from power... now they need a whipping post .]

It doesn't matter what political party any of the EMs belonged to. They didn't answer to the people of Flint, they answered to the Governor. The EM, appointed by and answering only to the Governor made the decision to switch to improperly treated Flint water. The state protection agency, answering only to the governor, hid the presence of lead in the water and fought the EPA on it.

Show me how he did that.

Now how did he do that considering the EPA was lying and saying the water was safe to drink?

Did the Governor make the EPA lie? Oh be careful what you wish for.

Er..'scuse me M'am. With all due respect I must correct you. The EPA didn't say the water was safe to drink..That was the MDEQ, an EM and one of the Mayors.
The EPA's role in the debacle was one of silence, knowing the water had not been properly treated by MDEQ . Sorry to interrupt your ad hominem attacks on Wrathbone...you can continue now....

Republicans don't just say government is bad they prove it.
lets see how do they prove it ... well lets look at the banking ... start in 1998 Lindsy graham and phil graham got a banking bill passed that allow people with ok credit not triple a credit but double A credit to get loans to buy a home ... they also allowed the stock market to allow over the counter derivatives to be sold threw the banks ... ... then what happen to the banking regulations ... in 2003 phil graham now as a banking lobbyist put together the american dream downpayment act. and sold it to the republicans ... they passed it a signed it into law ... what it did was allow banks to put together bulk loans made up of bad loans and good loans the sell them to unsuspecting banks ... how did they accomplish that you say??? in the bill it allowed companies to declare it to be a triple loan with out having to check them out ... then all shit book loose in 2007 when these loans started defaulting ....causing small banks to fail, companies like AIG to almost fail, Fanny mae and freddie mac to fail because the both bought up the majority of the so-called triple A loans ... then when they started defaulting what did we hear from the right ??? see government can't do anything right ... they had the gaul to say that shit ... people like you keep repeating that crap ...when all in all it was the republican who took out all the safety nets ( regulations) in banking then complain about government when it fails ...
Thumbs up!
Didn't the mortgage giants bundle all the bad loans together and sell them as safe?

You and your pal have swallowed a story you were told. Maybe if trump calls the GOP out you'll believe it then.

The thread title is in accurate.

Flint is a case study in Big Government Non-Accountability. Local, State and Federal officials all had their hands on this mess, and only a minor player has been sacrificed the the Secular Demi-God of the Public Narrative. If a private company had done this, the executives in charge would be in jail. But private citizens can't even sue the government when it poisons them.

This is what Progressives call the Thing We Do Together.
Hang Rick Snyder after a trial...this is GOP Governance...we do not need tax money wasted on Clean water...only progressives want clean water

The republicans lick corporates ass so much that they really do want to transform America into a third world butthole! They want to transform this country into the dumping grounds for the super rich to do as they please.

I have two words for the republican party: Fuck YOU!!!!

Democrats are right there licking just as hard, dumb ass. Check out Hillary's wall street donors
Then support bernie
'

Uh. Bernie's proposals increase government spending by $3T per year. That makes Big Government Mo Bigger and Mo Corrupt, bub.

The thread title is in accurate.

Flint is a case study in Big Government Non-Accountability. Local, State and Federal officials all had their hands on this mess, and only a minor player has been sacrificed the the Secular Demi-God of the Public Narrative. If a private company had done this, the executives in charge would be in jail. But private citizens can't even sue the government when it poisons them.

This is what Progressives call the Thing We Do Together.
Hang Rick Snyder after a trial...this is GOP Governance...we do not need tax money wasted on Clean water...only progressives want clean water

The republicans lick corporates ass so much that they really do want to transform America into a third world butthole! They want to transform this country into the dumping grounds for the super rich to do as they please.

Democrats are right there licking just as hard, dumb ass. Check out Hillary's wall street donors
Then support bernie
'

Uh. Bernie's proposals increase government spending by $3T per year. That makes Big Government Mo Bigger and Mo Corrupt, bub.
The only way we're ever gonna pay down the debt is if we get everyone working. And if everyone is making more they'll be spending more and paying more taxes.

Who am I kidding. We'll never pay down the debt

Want to do it fast?

Then support bernie
'

The only way we're ever gonna pay down the debt is if we get everyone working. And if everyone is making more they'll be spending more and paying more taxes.

Want to do it fast? Straight across the board a GST. Now Mulroney got turfed because of this tax but one of the most genius liberal finance minister on the planet went wait stop spending take the new money balance the books and voila!

Budget surplus only as a cushion. I have known thank you heavens two of the best finance ministers evah! one from the libs and one from the conservatives. Paul Martin liberal is always to be commended and my Jimmy for stick handling us thru the toughest of times.

The GST is a tax that completely levels a playing field you see. Big guy builds a ski resort. No problememo. 5% on everything needed to build and operate it.

I the peon and my family want to use his ski resort pay 5% too.

We are equal.

Rich man wants a yacht. He pays 5%.

I want a kayak. I pay 5%.

It's equal and you could nuke your debt in no time. Well if you can reign in the spending of course.

Want to do it fast?

Then support bernie
'

Want to do it fast? Straight across the board a GST. Now Mulroney got turfed because of this tax but one of the most genius liberal finance minister on the planet went wait stop spending take the new money balance the books and voila!

Budget surplus only as a cushion. I have known thank you heavens two of the best finance ministers evah! one from the libs and one from the conservatives. Paul Martin liberal is always to be commended and my Jimmy for stick handling us thru the toughest of times.

The GST is a tax that completely levels a playing field you see. Big guy builds a ski resort. No problememo. 5% on everything needed to build and operate it.

I the peon and my family want to use his ski resort pay 5% too.

We are equal.

Rich man wants a yacht. He pays 5%.

I want a kayak. I pay 5%.

It's equal and you could nuke your debt in no time. Well if you can reign in the spending of course.

Here's the problem with a GST: all the lobbying to get exempted. I quote from a column in the WSJ from a few years ago (behind the firewall, but a good read if you have access):

...However, wait until the folks at the IRS get their hands on the regulations for the application of the new tax. They will undoubtedly turn to their more experienced British counterparts for guidance.

"Food of the kind used for human consumption," to a British bureaucrat, is something "the average person, knowing what it is and how it is used, would consider it to be food or drink; and it is fit for human consumption. . . . The term includes . . . products like flour, which, although not eaten by themselves, are generally recognized food ingredients . . . [but] would not usually include . . . dietary supplements, food additives and similar products, which, although edible, are not generally regarded as food."

And so, in the United Kingdom, according to the regulations of Her Majesty's Inland Revenue Service, crackers made from tapioca starch carry no tax; prawn crackers made from cereals do. Frozen yogurt that needs to be thawed before eating is zero rated, frozen yogurt bears the tax. Get it? If you don't, too bad—Her Majesty's tax collectors are not in the habit of offering an explanation for their regulations.

Food for animals creates other problems. If it is "suitable for all breeds" it is taxed, but if "it is held out for sale exclusively for working dogs" it is not, unless, of course, "it is biscuit or meal," in which case it is taxed.

So dog food for "sheepdog breeds" is taxed, but dog food for "working sheep dogs of any breed" is not; food for greyhounds is taxed, food for "racing greyhounds" is not. This may be the only tax in Britain that favors work over leisure.

Clothing also presents a problem for the British tax man. Two problems, actually.

First, what is clothing? Well, sailors' lifejackets are clothing because they "have the form and function of clothing," but "buoyancy aids" are not. Second, since children's clothing is zero-rated, what fits into that category?

Bras up to and including size 34B; body stockings that measure no more than 27½ inches shoulder to crotch; babies' shawls but not "mother-and-baby shawls intended to wrap around both mother and child." There's more, lots more, but you get the idea.

This process of writing regulations for the VAT man when he cometh is more than merely amusing. For one thing, it confers enormous power on faceless bureaucrats....

Small Bras and the Value-Added Tax

The city of Detroit was never bankrupt either. Somebody had to clean up for 45 years of liberal rule.
Are you LOST again? Take a left, go over two threads and scroll down about 50 posts. I think that is where you want to be. We aren't talking about bankruptcy here. We are talking about the correlation between republican rule and the Flint water crisis....

Were talking about the stupidity pushed by clueless, bigoted, people like yourself. You're not the brightest little man on the board are you?
Looking at the title of this op, I'd say you are lost...or just a complete idiot with a broken moral compass. Fix that compass and it might point you in the right direction.

You have no moral compass race baiter...You demonize people you don't even know because you're an antagonist. Similar to Al Sharpton but even dumber
Old chap, I must inform you that, from all indications, my moral compass has been right on point and accurate. Yours is spinning erratically in all directions . I was only trying to help you find some stability...:lol:

People like Al Sharpton helped Baltimore and Ferguson burn. I deplore race baiters :slap:

People like Al Sharpton helped Baltimore and Ferguson burn. I deplore race baiters :slap:
Then why bring race into this? I have avoided that from the onset. You are the only one talking about race and Al Sharpton etc., etc., You ARE the race baiter.

Then why bring race into this? I have avoided that from the onset. You are the only one talking about race and Al Sharpton etc., etc., You ARE the race baiter.

You do it all over this board race baiter. Even on this thread White Republicans intentionally want to kill people in Flint. Black EFM are uncle Toms your pathetic really

Forum List

Back