Zone1 The Five Pillars of a Healthy Christian Marriage

If you are married to a normal person, then yes.

But you can never be happy in being married to an abusive woman. Especially given the fact that Western Legal Systems are extremely discriminatory against men. Many people (both men and women) laugh at me for my fixation on men's issues.

Please escape your situation. Maybe later you can also become an activist for male victims of abuse.

If you are married to a normal person, then yes.

But you can never be happy in being married to an abusive woman. Especially given the fact that Western Legal Systems are extremely discriminatory against men. Many people (both men and women) laugh at me for my fixation on men's issues.

Please escape your situation. Maybe later you can also become an activist for male victims of abuse.
I'm sorry you believe that. The opposite is true. Men are favored by the law. That's why the very sad statistics on rape. Very few cases go t9 court because the process often re victimizes the woman . There are many other examples where men are favored over women in life.

I'm sorry you believe that. The opposite is true. Men are favored by the law.
I am sorry -- the OP is being severely abused by his wife. He is trying to leave her, but she is threatening to falsely accuse him of assault if he does. Sadly, the laws are extremely biased against male victims of Intimate Partner Violence.

Of course, it is impossible to repair a relationship with an abuser.

I am sorry -- the OP is being severely abused by his wife. He is trying to leave her, but she is threatening to falsely accuse him of assault if he does. Sadly, the laws are extremely biased against male victims of Intimate Partner Violence.

Of course, it is impossible to repair a relationship with an abuser.
Most abusers are men. The agression goes along with the testosterone. Women's estrogens are nurturing and loving.

Most abusers are men. The agression goes along with the testosterone. Women's estrogens are nurturing and loving.
1) About 55% of child abuse is committed by women.

2) Many men are abused by women, yet Modern Society silences them. The OP is in severe crisis.

3) Sadly many Democrats (and much fewer Republicans) have greatly amplified sexist stereotypes against men. This is no better then Democrats a century ago who amplified stereotypes about Minorities.

1) About 55% of child abuse is committed by women.

2) Many men are abused by women, yet Modern Society silences them. The OP is in severe crisis.

3) Sadly many Democrats (and much fewer Republicans) have greatly amplified sexist stereotypes against men. This is no better then Democrats a century ago who amplified stereotypes about Minorities.
Since men are much less present, if at all, in child-rearing settings. It is no surprise that women incur most of the abuse with children. I was talking about adults abuse, which men are much more guilty of. Rape for instance 91% of the victims are women, 9% men and 99% of the perpetrators are men.

I was talking about adults abuse, which men are much more guilty of. Rape for instance 91% of the victims are women, 9% men and 99% of the perpetrators are men.
Of course most sexual assault is committed by men.

Women do commit a lot of physical assault of intimate partners. About 70% of non-reciprocal physical violence in relationships is committed by women. Here. That is not surprising as Laws do not protect male victims and in fact enable female abusers.

One of the most horrible experiences for anyone is being subject to severe physical abuse and knowing that the Law of the Land is on the side of the abuser. Many people laugh at me when I bring up men's issues -- but this is the reality the OP found himself in.

Of course most sexual assault is committed by men.

Women do commit a lot of physical assault of intimate partners. About 70% of non-reciprocal physical violence in relationships is committed by women. Here. That is not surprising as Laws do not protect male victims and in fact enable female abusers.
Overall, I'd say the laws favor men. 9 out of 10 rape cases aren't even reported. Fewer are even prosecuted. A rape trial in today's world means the woman is re-victimized all over again and they know it, plus there are often threats against the women that the perpetrators ( men ) make.

One of the most horrible experiences for anyone is being subject to severe physical abuse and knowing that the Law of the Land is on the side of the abuser. Many people laugh at me when I bring up men's issues -- but this is the reality the OP found himself in.
Usually it's the other way around. This is a rare exception to the rule.

Usually it's the other way around. This is a rare exception to the rule.
Most people agree with you. That is the narrative of Mainstream Media. I have studied gender issues independently and thoroughly for the last quarter century -- that is my hobby.

Most people agree with you. That is the narrative of Mainstream Media. I have studied gender issues independently and thoroughly for the last quarter century -- that is my hobby.
If you believe men are the victims more than women are; your hobby is very flawed.

If you believe men are the victims more than women are; your hobby is very flawed.
Discrimination against women: we know everything there is -- MSM has told us. Even some exaggerated facts.

Discrimination against men: most men and women know almost nothing on the subject as MSM stays quiet. Some people have heard/seen examples. When I started studying the issue, it was like I was hit by a brick.

Myself in 1995: in USA, men do not experience any discrimination.

PS. Luckily the experience which brought my interest in the issue was availability of free time, interest in History, and good Interlibrary Loan service free for students. The OP has experiences terrible abuse by his wife and the laws of Canada are not on his side.

Discrimination against women: we know everything there is -- MSM has told us. Even some exaggerated facts.

Discrimination against men: most men and women know almost nothing on the subject as MSM stays quiet. Some people have heard/seen examples. When I started studying the issue, it was like I was hit by a brick.

Myself in 1995: in USA, men do not experience any discrimination.

PS. Luckily the experience which brought my interest in the issue was availability of free time, interest in History, and good Interlibrary Loan service free for students. The OP has experiences terrible abuse by his wife and the laws of Canada are not on his side.
I know discrimination exists on both sides but I also know women are mostly the victims. The rape statistics ( reported ) , l91% women, 9% men., alone testifies to that fact. End of story as far as I'm concerned. Have a good night.

Forum List

Back