The first openly gay army secretary thread.

Samuel Nixon

May 20, 2015
I'd like to know your opinion whether the sexual orientation matters in a professional choice of a person?
Obama To Nominate First Openly Gay Army Secretary
I can hardly be called an aggressive homophobic but I'm absolutely sure that homosexuality doesn't fit the Department of Defense.
We all could get used to gay people in army, but soldiers can hardly be led by a gay.
Anyway I'm pretty sure that the designation had nothing to do with his personal qualities but with his sexuality.
Hope that none of our enemies would attack the USA until Obama and Fanning are at their service.

:eek:

The world is going to end!

We are all gonna die!

A gay dude is now heading the military!

Oh, wait, that was Gen. McArthur, who sucked young soldiers dicks off in the latrines in the 1940s.

Oh, well, guess the world is not going to end after all.

Sigh.

Next catastrophe, anyone??

We are all gonna die!

Oh, wait, that was Gen. McArthur, who sucked young soldiers dicks off in the latrines in the 1940s.

Sigh.

At least he was definitely married and couldn't do that openly!

We are all gonna die!

Sigh.

Oh, and that makes it somehow better?!?!?

LOL!!!

No, I don't think sexual orientation matters - either the guy is qualified for the position or he isn't. What is ridiculous is that in announcing his appointment to secretary, we aren't told all about his qualifications for that job but that he is gay.

Actually, the guy has a pretty impressive resume. But knowing that the Right would howl like banshees were it not to be mentioned beforehand that the guy is guy, I am pretty sure that Obama's team simply decided to put it all on the line at once, for simplicity's sake.

He will redefine the term "keeping you head down."

He will lead from the rear.

How do we know a homosexual man will not be discriminatory against women?

We are all gonna die!

Sigh.

It is about acceptance. Apparently it is no fun being gay if you can't make everyone accept it as natural. I just want someone to explain how evolution lead to wanting to do the bone dance with Mr. Spinster.

It is about acceptance. Apparently it is no fun being gay if you can't make everyone accept it as natural. I just want someone to explain how evolution lead to wanting to do the bone dance with Mr. Spinster.

"Spinster"????

:rofl:

Deceleration Alert!! Deceleration Alert!!!

Uhhh, buddy, I think you mean "Sphincter"

:lol:

Derideo_Te
Pogo
David_42
Luddly Neddite
Mertex
mdk

:D

I'd like to know your opinion whether the sexual orientation matters in a professional choice of a person?
I can hardly be called an aggressive homophobic but I'm absolutely sure that homosexuality doesn't fit the Department of Defense.
We all could get used to gay people in army, but soldiers can hardly be led by a gay.
Anyway I'm pretty sure that the designation had nothing to do with his personal qualities but with his sexuality.
Hope that none of our enemies would attack the USA until Obama and Fanning are at their service.
No doubt there was a large pool of qualified people, and no doubt the guy's sexual orientation gave him an edge with Obama.

Other than that, once folks calm down, you probably won't hear about this again. It really won't matter.

I hear his code name will be "Fanny"....

I hear his code name will be "Fanny"....

He is stealing your name?

Whatever kind of critter Fanning is, his appointment is likely to end on January 20, 2017, and that's only about 16 months away, now.

He's been a job-hopper, ever since Obumble let him into executive-level Federal service connected to the Department of Defense, in 2013.

As a matter of fact, his Federal DOD-related resume on Wiki...

Eric Fanning - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

...looks suspiciously like Obumble has been intentionally building-up the guy's resume and fast-tracking him by shuttling him from one high-profile exposure to another within that context, in order to give him the credentials (however short-lasting and superficial the exposure and actual accomplishments) to make him eligible for such an appointment.

Chances are good that his primary mission is to help sexual deviants and perverts (homosexuals) formalize and codify their way into the Army until they're dug-in like tics...

January 20, 2017 can't come fast enough for most Americans, now.

The trick will be to try to limit the amount of damage that this misbegotten Administration can do in the next 16 months on its way out the door.

Last edited:
...I hear his code name will be "Fanny"....
Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha... GOOD one!!!
teeth_smile.gif

why the hell do we need this crap? they are Openly like to have sex with the same sex? why is that SO IMPORTANT for us to know? can anyone please tell us why they want us to stay out of their bedrooms, but they can bring their sexual preference into our lives

obama did away with don't ask don't tell a few years ago and we're supposed to believe the most qualified guy just happens to be gay? Sorta doubt it.

His first act will be to change the Army motto to: "Never leave your buddies behind".

Forum List

Back