The First Liedy: Did Melania Trump lie about her college degree?

Fibs Lying Melania has told over the last few days

- She wrote her RNC speech
- She didn't copy from the First Lady
- She graduated college with a degree in design and architecture
- She deleted her webpage because it was out of date
- She married Donald for love
Can't write speeches without lying, can't write resumes without lying. What's next for the latest edition of Mrs. Donald Trump?
She is going to claim her tits are natural

If he wasn't black he would be nothing.
Conservative racism at its finest
Nope just facts, didn't obama claim to be a scholar, which turned out to be a lie?

Graduated Magna cum Laude
Michelle has a Doctorate in Law
Bill Clinton is a Rhodes Scholar

Trump lies about how smart he is and his wife lied about graduating
Lol, you don't know what they are, they won't show us their grades. One thing we do know, they are pathological liars.

We have seen their diplomas....that is all that matters

Not from Trump though......it is Trump who is the pathological liar about his bimbo wife being a college graduate
Link?

13775349_10207172416005766_1653206364224497624_n.jpg

Melania Trump did NOT plagiarize Michelle Obama's 2012 convention speech. Know why? Melania originally wrote the speech FOR Michelle, so she couldn't plagiarize her very own speech.

However, Melania DID lie like the little money-grubbing gold digger ho she is when she claimed she had a degree in anything other than trading sex for success.
Isn't that what Hillary did? No love in that marriage.

Conservative racism at its finest
Nope just facts, didn't obama claim to be a scholar, which turned out to be a lie?

Lol, you don't know what they are, they won't show us their grades. One thing we do know, they are pathological liars.

Not from Trump though......it is Trump who is the pathological liar about his bimbo wife being a college graduate

Yes, a communist bimbo wife.
Which wife sold uranium rights to Russia?

I don't know. Which one? Please provide "credible" sources and context that can be verified as factual.

Did Clinton help Russia obtain uranium for donations? Nope

What is so damning in Barry Soetoro's college records?

Who is Barry Soetoro?

You seriously don't get that? Why didn't you just be more efficient and just post that you are stupid?

Hillary lied that she was named after Sir Edmond, who climbed Everest when she was six. He was an unknown New Zealand beekeeper when she was born.

She lies all the time, and for stupid things like that. Then there was landing in sniper fire. And she's the candidate, not the spouse

Ok. I get it. You don't like Hillary, but that still doesn't tell me who Barry Soetoro is.

It's a combination of Barry Obama and George Soros. You seriously couldn't tell that?

I have a hard time following right wingers. Their logic is pretty messed up.

Who is Barry Soetoro?

You seriously don't get that? Why didn't you just be more efficient and just post that you are stupid?

Hillary lied that she was named after Sir Edmond, who climbed Everest when she was six. He was an unknown New Zealand beekeeper when she was born.

She lies all the time, and for stupid things like that. Then there was landing in sniper fire. And she's the candidate, not the spouse

Ok. I get it. You don't like Hillary, but that still doesn't tell me who Barry Soetoro is.

It's a combination of Barry Obama and George Soros. You seriously couldn't tell that?

I know because it makes sense

I don't know. Which one? Please provide "credible" sources and context that can be verified as factual.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/04/2...ssed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0

Hahaha bullshit...this is so biased....they contributed before she was Secretary of state...so...they bought her in return for future favors and all none department heads contributed.....jesus and they fraternity it false......that rating is false based on their own words.

Who is Barry Soetoro?

Well, you think people who oppose government enforced morality and the wars in the middle east are "right wingers." You're not a bright guy. No wonder you couldn't tell who Barry Soetoro is. It was obvious, which was way over your head.

I always find it funny when leftists go to being inanely dense to prove your intelligence. I'm so intelligent, I didn't understand that at all! Wow, you're so smart for not getting that

Who is Barry Soetoro?

Well, you think people who oppose government enforced morality and the wars in the middle east are "right wingers." You're not a bright guy. No wonder you couldn't tell who Barry Soetoro is. It was obvious, which was way over your head.

I always find it funny when leftists go to being inanely dense to prove your intelligence. I'm so intelligent, I didn't understand that at all! Wow, you're so smart for not getting that

I don't bother trying to keep up with the latest silliness from the right. There is just so much of it.

I don't bother trying to keep up with the latest silliness from the right. There is just so much of it.

Yeah, actually you don't get it, you admitted that. Even simple references. Swish, right over your head. Hillary just telling you want to think is more your speed

Forum List

Back