The First Liedy: Did Melania Trump lie about her college degree?

All three colleges have proudly proclaimed that our President is an honored graduate.
Where are the records?

He proudly displays his college degrees, Magna cum laude from Harvard Law. Michelle has a Doctorate of Law from Harvard

Individual grades are irrelevant.
I don't think so.

Meanwhile, the Trumps lie about their academic credentials

"I graduated an Ivy League school, I have the best words"
I've seen no evidence of Donald Trump lying about his education. The man is obviously a genius or close to it.

Even if Melania lied to Trump regarding her education to impress him, so what? That's between them and really none of your fucking business. I know I've had plenty of women lie to me to try to impress me. And I'm not a billionaire. Not even close.

And she is not running for president. The fact that you think it's an issue simply means you are grasping at straws. You are very scared, shaking in your loafers and wondering when the next Emails that Crooked Hillary stole from you and the rest of the American people are going to be released.
Melania's college claim was in her website in 2012, which means she was not trying to impress Donald, whom she first met in 1998. She was trying to impress everybody.

Where are the records?

He proudly displays his college degrees, Magna cum laude from Harvard Law. Michelle has a Doctorate of Law from Harvard

I don't think so.

Meanwhile, the Trumps lie about their academic credentials

"I graduated an Ivy League school, I have the best words"
I've seen no evidence of Donald Trump lying about his education. The man is obviously a genius or close to it.

Even if Melania lied to Trump regarding her education to impress him, so what? That's between them and really none of your fucking business. I know I've had plenty of women lie to me to try to impress me. And I'm not a billionaire. Not even close.

And she is not running for president. The fact that you think it's an issue simply means you are grasping at straws. You are very scared, shaking in your loafers and wondering when the next Emails that Crooked Hillary stole from you and the rest of the American people are going to be released.
Melania's college claim was in her website in 2012, which means she was not trying to impress Donald, whom she first met in 1998. She was trying to impress everybody.
Not necessarily. You don't know whether anything on that website was inaccurate, nor do I.

What we do know is that she is not running for president, and therefore it's totally irrelevant.

We also know that according to the FBI, Crooked Hillary violated federal law well over 100 times. She also repeatedly lied to you about it. She's disrespecting you and treating YOU like you are some kind of fucking retard.

Why do you support that criminal?

Last edited:
What is so damning in Barry Soetoro's college records?

Who is Barry Soetoro?

You seriously don't get that? Why didn't you just be more efficient and just post that you are stupid?

Hillary lied that she was named after Sir Edmond, who climbed Everest when she was six. He was an unknown New Zealand beekeeper when she was born.

She lies all the time, and for stupid things like that. Then there was landing in sniper fire. And she's the candidate, not the spouse

Deflection.....is the weakest form of argument. Nutbags rely on it constantly.
Barry Soetoro. Where are his collage records?
All three colleges have proudly proclaimed that our President is an honored graduate.
Where are the records?

If he wasn't black he would be nothing.

Deflection.....is the weakest form of argument. Nutbags rely on it constantly.
Where are the records?

Conservative racism at its finest

Where are the records?

Nope just facts, didn't obama claim to be a scholar, which turned out to be a lie?

Where are the records?

Nope just facts, didn't obama claim to be a scholar, which turned out to be a lie?

Graduated Magna cum Laude
Michelle has a Doctorate in Law
Bill Clinton is a Rhodes Scholar

Trump lies about how smart he is and his wife lied about graduating

Where are the records?

Lol, you don't know what they are, they won't show us their grades. One thing we do know, they are pathological liars.

Lol, you don't know what they are, they won't show us their grades. One thing we do know, they are pathological liars.

We have seen their diplomas....that is all that matters

Not from Trump though......it is Trump who is the pathological liar about his bimbo wife being a college graduate

We have seen their diplomas....that is all that matters

Not from Trump though......it is Trump who is the pathological liar about his bimbo wife being a college graduate

Yes, a communist bimbo wife.

Who is Barry Soetoro?

You seriously don't get that? Why didn't you just be more efficient and just post that you are stupid?

Hillary lied that she was named after Sir Edmond, who climbed Everest when she was six. He was an unknown New Zealand beekeeper when she was born.

She lies all the time, and for stupid things like that. Then there was landing in sniper fire. And she's the candidate, not the spouse

Ok. I get it. You don't like Hillary, but that still doesn't tell me who Barry Soetoro is.

If we are going to talk lies lets get some real whoppers on the table...

Hillary: I remember landing under sniper fire and I was named after Sir Edmond Hillary.

Obama: If you like your plan and your doctor you can keep them, period. Plus you'll save $2,500 a year on health insurance.
The double standard is off the charts

Who is Barry Soetoro?

Ok. I get it. You don't like Hillary, but that still doesn't tell me who Barry Soetoro is.

It's a combination of Barry Obama and George Soros. You seriously couldn't tell that?

Funny actually, the Lovely Mrs Trump is called out for lying about writing a speech, yet Micheal obama gets no mention for lying about being female for the last 8 years.

Fibs Lying Melania has told over the last few days

- She wrote her RNC speech
- She didn't copy from the First Lady
- She graduated college with a degree in design and architecture
- She deleted her webpage because it was out of date
- She married Donald for love
Can't write speeches without lying, can't write resumes without lying. What's next for the latest edition of Mrs. Donald Trump?

Fibs Lying Melania has told over the last few days

- She wrote her RNC speech
- She didn't copy from the First Lady
- She graduated college with a degree in design and architecture
- She deleted her webpage because it was out of date
- She married Donald for love
Can't write speeches without lying, can't write resumes without lying. What's next for the latest edition of Mrs. Donald Trump?
Hopefully she will decide not to run for a public office,, oh wait,,,

If we are going to talk lies lets get some real whoppers on the table...

Hillary: I remember landing under sniper fire and I was named after Sir Edmond Hillary.

Obama: If you like your plan and your doctor you can keep them, period. Plus you'll save $2,500 a year on health insurance.
The double standard is off the charts

So long as the left has the press in its pocket they can tell all the lies they want with no real consequences, and not small white lies but big fat whopper lies.

13775349_10207172416005766_1653206364224497624_n.jpg

Melania Trump did NOT plagiarize Michelle Obama's 2012 convention speech. Know why? Melania originally wrote the speech FOR Michelle, so she couldn't plagiarize her very own speech.

However, Melania DID lie like the little money-grubbing gold digger ho she is when she claimed she had a degree in anything other than trading sex for success.

Forum List

Back