Hillary...

gipper

Diamond Member
Jan 8, 2011
Some of us can see the obvious and some of us can't...I wonder why.

Hillary: A Vote for Barbarism
Hillary Clinton’s larger abuses of power while in office were her vote to initiate the Iraq War and her role in initiating the war on Libya. These abuses were uses of power. They come with the turf, with the position. They are no better or worse than those of numerous other holders of the office. This doesn’t justify them or make them right. It doesn’t let Hillary off the ethical hook. She is a murderer and war criminal as are many other elected officials. Acting under the rubric of elected office doesn’t absolve anyone of committing crimes. Murder is murder whether done by a solitary person, a lynch mob, a death squad, a dictator or a democratically-elected clique of government officials. The American public should know that a vote for Hillary Clinton makes them complicit in supporting a murderer and approving the likely commission of new murders.

A Vote for Barbarism - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com

Hillary Clinton’s larger abuses of power while in office were her vote to initiate the Iraq War and her role in initiating the war on Libya. These abuses were uses of power. They come with the turf, with the position. They are no better or worse than those of numerous other holders of the office. This doesn’t justify them or make them right. It doesn’t let Hillary off the ethical hook. She is a murderer and war criminal as are many other elected officials. Acting under the rubric of elected office doesn’t absolve anyone of committing crimes. Murder is murder whether done by a solitary person, a lynch mob, a death squad, a dictator or a democratically-elected clique of government officials. The American public should know that a vote for Hillary Clinton makes them complicit in supporting a murderer and approving the likely commission of new murders.

Don't forget that Egypt actually considered indicting her and Obungles for terrorism for helping overthrow the Egyptian government, and putting their buddy Morsi and the Muslim Brotherhood in power...

I'm sure everybody remembers Morsi, who is currently serving a life sentence in an Egyptian prison for terrorism, along with quite a few of his Muslim Brotherhood buddies...

Yawn... this is why I have you on ignore.

Yes, you can make a criticism of going into Libya.

Except that we were asked to do so by the United Nations, the Arab League and the European Union, all of whom looked at the atrocities that Qadaffi was committing against his own people and called on us to put a stop to it.

Sometimes all the options suck, and you have to pick the least bad one.

Don't forget that Egypt actually considered indicting her and Obungles for helping overthrow the Egyptian government, and putting their buddy Morsi and the Muslim Brotherhood in power...

I'm sure everybody remembers Morsi, who is currently serving a life sentance in an Egyptian prison for terrorism, along with quite a few of his Muslim Brotherhood buddies...

And when the Clique of military thugs currently running Egypt fail to turn the country around, I suspect those guys will be back in power soon enough.

Don't forget that Egypt actually considered indicting her and Obungles for helping overthrow the Egyptian government, and putting their buddy Morsi and the Muslim Brotherhood in power...

I'm sure everybody remembers Morsi, who is currently serving a life sentance in an Egyptian prison for terrorism, along with quite a few of his Muslim Brotherhood buddies...

And when the Clique of military thugs currently running Egypt fail to turn the country around, I suspect those guys will be back in power soon enough.
So now you're openly rooting for the terrorists....

Who would have guessed...

Except that we were asked to do so by the United Nations, the Arab League and the European Union, all of whom looked at the atrocities that Qadaffi was committing against his own people and called on us to put a stop to it.

I have to assume by "his own people" you mean the terrorist elements the West was supporting and by "put a stop to it" you mean protect the oil reserves. It's the only way your post makes any sense.

Donald Trump is not a perfect man but considering the alternative, there is no alternative.

Once again the far left makes excuses to back the illegal wars of Obama!

The far left does not even know what happened in Egypt, they just run their religious narratives!

So once again you fail at basic English Comprehension.

Who would have guessed.

I have to assume by "his own people" you mean the terrorist elements the West was supporting and by "put a stop to it" you mean protect the oil reserves. It's the only way your post makes any sense.

Uh, guy, the Libyan People were fighting against Qadaffy. His only supporters were African mercenaries who stopped fighting once the checks stopped clearing.

Who would have guessed.

Uh, guy, the Libyan People were fighting against Qadaffy. His only supporters were African mercenaries who stopped fighting once the checks stopped clearing.

Once again the irony impaired far left drones make things up as they go along and do not care about actual history!

http://www.globalresearch.ca/happy-...estroyed-libya-we-await-your-next-war/5538659

Don't forget that Egypt actually considered indicting her and Obungles for terrorism for helping overthrow the Egyptian government, and putting their buddy Morsi and the Muslim Brotherhood in power...

I'm sure everybody remembers Morsi, who is currently serving a life sentence in an Egyptian prison for terrorism, along with quite a few of his Muslim Brotherhood buddies...
I can assure you very few lefties have any idea what BO and Cankles did in Egypt...or for that matter, what they did in Libya, Syria, Ukraine, Honduras....

yet another example of the DNC owned media....it dupes lefties EVERY time.

I hope libs did their apology videos and make sure world knows it wasnt done in their name

Dem's are freaking bloodthirsty, fly in blow the limbs off countless humans in some country then bail and leave someone else to clean up their mess.

Who would have guessed.

Once again the irony impaired far left drones make things up as they go along and do not care about actual history!

http://www.globalresearch.ca/happy-...estroyed-libya-we-await-your-next-war/5538659
She is the biggest warmonger in American politics today, exceptions for Little Johnny McCain and dip shit Lindsey Graham.

Amazingly lefties do not know she is a warmonger, because they have been indoctrinated.

Dem's are freaking bloodthirsty, fly in blow the limbs off countless humans in some country then bail and leave someone else to clean up their mess.
It hasn't been that long since Bush was in office, you couldn't have forgotten about the two wars he started already.

"Let us see. Fifty-six percent of Americans believe Clinton should have been indicted; 67 percent believe she is neither trustworthy nor honest. And 75 percent of Americans think that, under Obama, the nation is headed in the wrong direction"....Pat Buchanan.

IMO if Trump had run a better campaign and not said so many outrageous things, he would be beating the warmongering old hag by double digits.

Who would have guessed.

She is the biggest warmonger in American politics today, exceptions for Little Johnny McCain and dip shit Lindsey Graham.

Amazingly lefties do not know she is a warmonger, because they have been indoctrinated.

Or maybe they just ignore it, thinking it is now their turn to promote "american exceptionalism". Both sides of the aisle have been indoctrinated really. I would bet you are not affiliated with either party.

Who would have guessed.

Or maybe they just ignore it, thinking it is now their turn to promote "american exceptionalism". Both sides of the aisle have been indoctrinated really. I would bet you are not affiliated with either party.

Hillary is the only candidate who has threatened to obliterate an entire country, Iran.

Forum List

Back