The first amendment doesn’t care if muslims are offended

Those seem like the kinds of SC decisions as they should be made, not like those allowing indiscriminate stopping of vehicles by police for other than obvious, visibly present infractions. Interfering with vote counting also seems beyond their rightful decision making power.

In my mind, is is extremely difficult to imagine a case for anything other than the most liberal interpretation and acceptance of the First Amendment. Speech should be as free as possible, not only as free as desirable.

There is no clause in the Florida Constitution that says votes will be counted and recounted until Algore wins.

Those seem like the kinds of SC decisions as they should be made, not like those allowing indiscriminate stopping of vehicles by police for other than obvious, visibly present infractions. Interfering with vote counting also seems beyond their rightful decision making power.

In my mind, is is extremely difficult to imagine a case for anything other than the most liberal interpretation and acceptance of the First Amendment. Speech should be as free as possible, not only as free as desirable.

There is no clause in the Florida Constitution that says votes will be counted and recounted until Algore wins.

This sort of silliness is why you aren't on the Florida Supreme Court...

Yes, Islam is the religion of peace; but muslims don't take nonsense from anyone. :cool:

Suck dick you filthy, boot lickin' bag of cult ass puss.

islam is the cult of HATE, INTOLERANCE, BIGOTRY, BLOOD and MURDER lead by a PEDOPHILE.

Now see if I give a FLYING FUCK if you, "DON'T TAKE ANY NONSENSE FROM ANYONE."

Eat shit.

Last edited:
Islam has no fundamental First Amendment claims, for the simple reason that it was not written to protect the religion of Islam.

Islam is entitled only to the religious liberty we extend to it out of courtesy.

These are quotes by Bryan Fischer, noted conservative radio host and past speaker at the Value Voters Summit.

Islam and the First Amendment: privileges but not rights

The First Amendment also doesn't protect Christians from being insulted.

Japan 1941-1945.

Article 29 of the their constitution.

Now, that you brought up Japan, maybe George W. Bush should have done after 9/11 what the idol and virtual GOD of Democrats, Franklin D. Roosevelt did after Pearl Harbor.

Sadly, instead, he made the statement that will surely go down in history as the most uninformed and idiotic statement EVER uttered by an otherwise normal and decent politician: "Islam is a religion of peace".

Why would Bush have declared war on Japan after 9-11? :confused:

You either choose to be willfully ignorant or you are Bill Maher wannabe. Well, no difference there.

Seriously? They have to do that for you? I agree with you on one thing, you are blind...

I'll bet for every one name, I could find hundred or more who do not back up Mulsim Extremist. Do you think Maher is a liberal? If there are any liberals who support muslim extremist on this board please speak up!:eusa_whistle:

Wow, the cops are wasting their time, aren't they? If there are any bank robbers, please speak up! Otherwise we'll assume there aren't any. This public service announcement has been brought to you on behalf of the blind...

So you can find any names of liberals who support Muslim extremist then?

Now, that you brought up Japan, maybe George W. Bush should have done after 9/11 what the idol and virtual GOD of Democrats, Franklin D. Roosevelt did after Pearl Harbor.

Sadly, instead, he made the statement that will surely go down in history as the most uninformed and idiotic statement EVER uttered by an otherwise normal and decent politician: "Islam is a religion of peace".

You either choose to be willfully ignorant or you are Bill Maher wannabe. Well, no difference there.

Oh damn you're right, he asked Congress to declare war on Japan, my bad. So, why would President Bush have asked Congress to declare war on Japan after Muslim extremist, mostly from Saudi Arabia attack us on 9-11?

I take it you don't like Bill Maher? What does he think of Muslim extremist?

Islam has no fundamental First Amendment claims, for the simple reason that it was not written to protect the religion of Islam.

While it was not written to protect the religion of Islam, the effect is still there. It was not written to not protect Islam either.

Easy proof. Several of the State Constitutions required relgious tests in order to hold office, serve on juries, etc. These were designed to disallow pagans and Jews, but also Muslims. Some states limited religious freedom to Christians and New Jersey, at least, specifically limited religious freedom to Protestants.

Since many of the states had specific limitations to religious freedom,
Since the Framers were certainly aware of these restrictions and religious tests,
Since these restrictions are not present in the Constitution (which specifically forbids any relgious test),
Since many of the states that did have restrictions removed them after the Federal Constitution and the 1st Ammendment were ratified,
Therefore it should be clear that the Constitution and the First Ammendment were specifically designed for Religious Freedom for ALL religions on an equal basis, whether or not it was expected to occur in practice. (In the South Carolina debates it was questioned whether Article VI forbidding religious tests for office would allow Muslims to serve. The answer was "yes" but it was not considered likely to ever happen).

Freedom of Speech
Speech should be free as possible, government should not get involved in oppressing it, nor should government funds be spent on oppressing it, nor should any local or state government employees use there power to oppress it.

Example:
Lets say you are a white racist, and you go to a bar where it is known that mostly black tuff guys go to, a ruff crowd, and you walk in the door and shout very loud the following, WHAT THE FUCKK ARE ALL THESE ******* DOING HERE, YOU ALL NEED TO GET A JOB, I FEEL LIKE I AM ON THE PLANET OF THE APES, it is safe to say that guy will get his ass kicked by everyone in the bar or even killed, and no body can say his rights to Freedom of Speech was infringed upon because there was no government involvement causing his ass to get kicked.

Example:
You print a magazine that has photographs of small children depicted in a sexual nature, and there is now a mob of people that want to tie you up in chains and drag you around the city streets until you are dead, the government nor police should have to spend incredibly large amounts of money to hire a personal military force to protect your rights to freedom of press, instead the government should only spend money on keeping the piece by putting you in prison for your own safety, and to protect the public from committing murder upon you or worse, until the people forget it happened, that would be a long time, other wise there would be massive assault & murder charges being placed upon normal hard working, law abiding citizens.

Oh damn you're right, he asked Congress to declare war on Japan, my bad. So, why would President Bush have asked Congress to declare war on Japan after Muslim extremist, mostly from Saudi Arabia attack us on 9-11?

OK, so you insist on being willfully ignorant.

Let me clear it up for you: If George W. Bush had followed the example set, admired, adored and loved by Democrats/liberals/progressives of rounding up those who attacked America, as FDR did, in other words, so you can understand, if George W. Bush had rounded up and interned any and all relatives, fellow religionists, fellow anti-American individuals, rightly or wrongly, as FDR did, there would be MUCH fewer mosques (Al Qaeda recruiting centers) built, much fewer Mullahs poisoning the minds of innocent children, much fewer dollars sent to Yemen, Pakistan, Libya, Egypt, Syria, etc., to support terrorism, much fewer American diplomatic personnel tortured, butchered and killed, and with a bit of luck, America could and would turn the hopelessly backward wastelands of Islamic countries to productive and useful members of the human race, as she did with Japan.

Bill Maher has and had had nothing but the highest respect and admiration for Islamist suicide killers. He admitted that that. He openly admired the courage of the 9/11 19 terrorists. He openly declares that in his opinion Americans are stupid. He professes to be an atheist, but since atheism is punishable by death in any and all Muslim Paradise, he would never have the guts to say so in a Muslim country.

Obviously, you admire Islam and Bill Maher. Congratulations, you deserve each other.

Last edited:

Let me clear it up for you: If George W. Bush had followed the example set, admired, adored and loved by Democrats/liberals/progressives of rounding up those who attacked America, as FDR did, in other words, so you can understand, if George W. Bush had rounded up and interned any and all relatives, fellow religionists, fellow anti-American individuals, rightly or wrongly, as FDR did, there would be MUCH fewer mosques (Al Qaeda recruiting centers) built, much fewer Mullahs poisoning the minds of innocent children, much fewer dollars sent to Yemen, Pakistan, Libya, Egypt, Syria, etc., to support terrorism, much fewer American diplomatic personnel tortured, butchered and killed, and with a bit of luck, America could and would turn the hopelessly backward wastelands of Islamic countries to productive and useful members of the human race, as she did with Japan.

That was done well over two months after the attack on Pearl Harbor. But don't let things like facts get in the way of a good rant. But since you bought it up, how many Muslim were caught up in the dragnets and extraordinary renditions? How many Afghanis and Iraqis were wrongfully imprisoned during those ME wars? Better yet how many more terrorist did those wars and actions create for future generations of Americans to fight?

I know Bill Mahers position on Muslim extremist. I happen to think that liberals generally don't support Muslim extremists.

My question is why do liberals who HATE religion, always back up muslims, who treat women, gays, minorities like shit......I know why....but I find it interesting that noone ever asks them

Why do you keep claiming that without naming some liberal names who back up muslim extremist? Check out uber liberal Bill Maher on the subject of backing up muslims.......

Yes, Maher made a video about all religions that was horribly insulting, even to Muslims.

Yet, oddly, no one pointed at him when trying to divert attention from the terrorist attack on the 9/11 anniversary. I guess finding someone on the right to falsely blame was good enough.

Difference is that libs get a free pass. To this day, the liberal media is still harder on a film maker than they are on the president for lying to us about the terrorist attack.

That was done well over two months after the attack on Pearl Harbor. But don't let things like facts get in the way of a good rant. But since you bought it up, how many Muslim were caught up in the dragnets and extraordinary renditions? How many Afghanis and Iraqis were wrongfully imprisoned during those ME wars? Better yet how many more terrorist did those wars and actions create for future generations of Americans to fight?

I know Bill Mahers position on Muslim extremist. I happen to think that liberals generally don't support Muslim extremists.

Even better, yet, how many new Al-Qeada members are there, due to the childish "spiking of the football" attitude of this extremely immature President? You know, for future generations?

And now, in reference to the famous words of the most incompetent Vice President, ever:

Osama bin Laden is supposed to be dead, but more young Muslims are ready to die in his name. So, is he REALLY dead?

General Motors is supposed to be alive, but not in the minds of those who wish to own a quality vehicle. When they killed Pontiac (I owned 5) and Oldsmobile (I owned 3) General Motors was on life support for me. When they needed taxpayers' money to survive, it died for me.

I think many people of my age feel the same way.

Forum List

Back