The First African Slaves

Mark Richard

Gold Member
Jul 4, 2021

Observing the historical documentation of the Europeans in the 15th century Africa region.

Observing the historical documentation of the Europeans in the 15th century Africa region.

[Thank you for posting the video. I do not know if you mean to talk only of Europeans and Islam. Please include the history of slavery in Africa before the 15th century as well, amongst its own tribes. Or maybe another thread needs to be started about it. Slavery occurred all over the world before the 15th century and the European "discovery" of the Americas. It is mainly Africans who ended up suffering the barbarism of being brought in ships and treated as they were. And it continues in many places in the world today. ]

Like most other regions of the world, slavery and forced labour existed in many kingdoms and societies of Africa for hundreds of years.[23][8] Ugo Kwokeji has called early European reports of slavery throughout Africa in the 1600s unreliable, saying they conflated various forms of servitude with chattel slavery.[24]

And to include what your video is about, Mohammad was a slave trader, as were so many others who gathered power around the world.
He killed the men of a Jewish tribe in Arabia and forced all others into slavery.

Forced conversion and or slavery was very common back then, and..... in many parts of the world, sadly, it will continue.

[Thank you for posting the video. I do not know if you mean to talk only of Europeans and Islam. Please include the history of slavery in Africa before the 15th century as well, amongst its own tribes. Or maybe another thread needs to be started about it. Slavery occurred all over the world before the 15th century and the European "discovery" of the Americas. It is mainly Africans who ended up suffering the barbarism of being brought in ships and treated as they were. And it continues in many places in the world today. ]

Like most other regions of the world, slavery and forced labour existed in many kingdoms and societies of Africa for hundreds of years.[23][8] Ugo Kwokeji has called early European reports of slavery throughout Africa in the 1600s unreliable, saying they conflated various forms of servitude with chattel slavery.[24]

And to include what your video is about, Mohammad was a slave trader, as were so many others who gathered power around the world.
He killed the men of a Jewish tribe in Arabia and forced all others into slavery.

Forced conversion and or slavery was very common back then, and..... in many parts of the world, sadly, it will continue.
I already have specific videos on all the things mentioned. They're on my YouTube, Spotify and rumble channels.

The aim of this video was too analyze the things seen by the Europeans who documented the stuff. I go over many sources and note them in every presentation.

Nobody would click on the video if it was titled "what the Europeans wrote about in Africa", so the title is meant to catch an eye about a particular area that held the slave post.

I'll look up Ugo

Forum List

Back