The Final Images We Will Ever See of Pluto

The Final Images We Will Ever See of Pluto​

Is Pluto retiring from the solar system?

Untitled.png

Sigh.....It's been religated by so-called scientists to the Peter Dinklage of the solar system.

Sigh.....It's been religated by so-called scientists to the Peter Dinklage of the solar system.

New Horizons gave Science better eyes toward the outer limits of our Solar System. Back when, my seventh grade science teacher said if we couldn't name the planets in the Solar System, we would not get an A in the course. Back then who woulda thunk it that we'd have an eye in the sky that far away. It blows me away to think of how much information the New Horizon effort would educate science in unbelievably excellent facts of great big objects trailing Saturn around. I just ran across the Pluto video when I was looking for something else on YouTube. I was fascinated with how much more junior high children would know thanks to NASA's scientists and the remarkable power of observation they've had thanks to the plethora of knowledge the scientists developed following World War II, from the late forties through to the early 21st Century. I mean, 9 planets to learn the names of planets for my generation to Gen X who could be learning the chemicals that dominate the surface of Pluto and its minion moons. Hope you all enjoyed the above video as much as I did.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back