The FBI's fractured fairytale

Look fuckface, Agent Orange just proved his allegiance to Putin at the G7. The bastard is doing all that he can to destroy the western alliance and NATO. And when he and Putin meet, as soon as they are in a private setting, Putin is going to unzip his pants and say "You have been a good boy, Donnie, you can have a turn".

I suggest you take a Midol honey and cut down on the illicit drug use.
But then how will Trump convince him that Mexico’s going to pay for a wall?

more from sharyl attkisson on the overall thought process behind what the FBI did. we all really need to step back, remove names / emotions from this / and is what they did correct or wrong?

keep in mind if you say "correct" then you set a precedence that the other side can and will use these same methods. so "correct" means it's fair for all sides to act in this manner, not just your own.

from the article:
Once upon a time, the FBI said some thugs planned to rob a bank in town. Thugs are always looking to rob banks. They try all the time. But at this particular time, the FBI was hyper-focused on potential bank robberies in this particular town.

The best way to prevent the robbery — which is the goal, after all — would be for the FBI to alert all the banks in town. “Be on high alert for suspicious activity,” the FBI could tell the banks. “Report anything suspicious to us. We don’t want you to get robbed.”

Instead, in this fractured fairytale, the FBI followed an oddly less effective, more time-consuming, costlier approach. It focused on just one bank. And, strangely, it picked the bank that was least likely to be robbed because nobody thought it would ever get elected president — excuse me, I mean, because it had almost no cash on hand. (Why would robbers want to rob the bank with no cash?)

Stranger still, this specially-selected bank the FBI wanted to protect above all others happened to be owned by a man who was hated inside and outside the FBI.
----------
so we remove the names and suddenly it does look suspicious.

like this paragraph:
Instead, the FBI secretly sent at least one spy — er, “informant” — to commingle with the bank employees and get info. Yes, you are thinking, it would seem to make a lot more sense to spy on the would-be robbers than their intended victims. But the FBI chose to spy on the victims. You know, for their own good.

One problem with this is the Trump campaign shady members and their Russian Ukraine connections.
Timeline of Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections - WikiVisually
and a seasoned vet reporter missed this.

got it. you have evidence that isnt bound in speculation im sure.

And you put an opinion piece in the OP, everyone has opinions, the Trump admin is full of them. I like to deal in facts.

Look fuckface, Agent Orange just proved his allegiance to Putin at the G7. The bastard is doing all that he can to destroy the western alliance and NATO. And when he and Putin meet, as soon as they are in a private setting, Putin is going to unzip his pants and say "You have been a good boy, Donnie, you can have a turn".

pootins putz in the White House was this twit....twit...

more from sharyl attkisson on the overall thought process behind what the FBI did. we all really need to step back, remove names / emotions from this / and is what they did correct or wrong?

keep in mind if you say "correct" then you set a precedence that the other side can and will use these same methods. so "correct" means it's fair for all sides to act in this manner, not just your own.

from the article:
Once upon a time, the FBI said some thugs planned to rob a bank in town. Thugs are always looking to rob banks. They try all the time. But at this particular time, the FBI was hyper-focused on potential bank robberies in this particular town.

The best way to prevent the robbery — which is the goal, after all — would be for the FBI to alert all the banks in town. “Be on high alert for suspicious activity,” the FBI could tell the banks. “Report anything suspicious to us. We don’t want you to get robbed.”

Instead, in this fractured fairytale, the FBI followed an oddly less effective, more time-consuming, costlier approach. It focused on just one bank. And, strangely, it picked the bank that was least likely to be robbed because nobody thought it would ever get elected president — excuse me, I mean, because it had almost no cash on hand. (Why would robbers want to rob the bank with no cash?)

Stranger still, this specially-selected bank the FBI wanted to protect above all others happened to be owned by a man who was hated inside and outside the FBI.
----------
so we remove the names and suddenly it does look suspicious.

like this paragraph:
Instead, the FBI secretly sent at least one spy — er, “informant” — to commingle with the bank employees and get info. Yes, you are thinking, it would seem to make a lot more sense to spy on the would-be robbers than their intended victims. But the FBI chose to spy on the victims. You know, for their own good.

One problem with this is the Trump campaign shady members and their Russian Ukraine connections.
Timeline of Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections - WikiVisually
and a seasoned vet reporter missed this.

got it. you have evidence that isnt bound in speculation im sure.

And you put an opinion piece in the OP, everyone has opinions, the Trump admin is full of them. I like to deal in facts.
then show me FACTS of trumps involvement in an ILLEGAL ukraine connection.

Forget the midol and focus on cutting your illicit drug use. We are discussing your delusion and you bring up Mexico? You need help.

Forget the midol and focus on cutting your illicit drug use. We are discussing your delusion and you bring up Mexico? You need help.
Trump was elected because he convinced you retards that Mexico would pay for a wall. Are you telling me that you weren’t on drugs when you were convinced to believe that?! Holy crap...

Show us on the doll where Putin touched you to make you flip your vote
i can get amazed at how some people just get instantly hostile.
I can't speak for anyone else, but it IS frustrating that you are going on about this when the Gang of 8 have reviewed the evidence and they have said the FBI did nothing at all unusual or wrong. Their investigation was reasonable and appropriate.
So it can be frustrating when Trumpettes keep trying to cloud the water, poison the soup, with these "concerns" that have already been put to rest.
It really doesn't speak very well of those who are still hanging on to it.

If you're talking about the Mueller probe into Russian collusion, yes. But as for "spygate", who was it who said that investigation was reasonable and appropriate? I'd like to see the link for that, cuz I'm not seeing anything that indicates that investigation was either reasonable or appropriate. Seriously, the FBI has to have substantial and verified evidence against an American citizen before they initiate the actions they took. So far, I don't see anything that approaches that standard.

Seriously, the pre-Obama FBI has to have substantial and verified evidence against an American citizen before they initiate the actions they took; post Obama, not so much

Sorry, I should have taken your pro-Trump fanfic more seriously.
you can't see the grays in between black and white. if i don't agree with what our FBI did i'm defending trump.

that's some seriously limited intelligence. to me anyway. you don't think my way so you're the idiot.
The FBI discovered massive fraud and sabotage in a Presidential election. Because of that, measures are being taken to find those that were guilty, and to prevent such fraud and sabotage from happening again. I can see why you’re pissed about it.
who's pissed?

if they found it - great. but so far what "Fraud" has been uncovered? anything that has come of the process really has nothing to do with said reason for the investigations so far.

if trump did something wrong / illegal, fry him. no issues.

what i have issues with is bypassing the methods we use to determine trump did something wrong simply because you hate him and questioning that hate seems to irk you.
Nobody is bypassing any methods.
just because you say so, huh.

ok. trump didnt collude.

wow this IS much easier thanks!

There has been NOTHING to indicate that Trump or anyone in his campaign colluded with the Russians in any way to influence the outcome of the 2016 presidential election. Did they have meetings? Sure, everybody has meetings. But is there evidence that any collusion took place? NOT ONE BIT.

I'm still waiting for somebody to tell me what evidence did the FBI/DOJ have in July 2016 that convinced them they had just cause to spy on the Trump campaign. They are not supposed to decide to spy on any American citizen without verified, substantiated evidence of wrong-doing, they're supposed to have SOMETHING upon which to justify what they did. And right now I don't see a damn thing.

Should the DOJ have hired Mueller as a Special Prosecutor to look into what transpired in the 2016 election with respect to any Russian influence? Yeah sure, I got no problem with that, and many Repubs have supported that action. But that was long AFTER what the FBI did in July 2016 and even before that to the Trump campaign. got a big problem with that, and I do not believe any Repub has said that the so-called "Spygate" operation was reasonable or appropriate.

you can't see the grays in between black and white. if i don't agree with what our FBI did i'm defending trump.

that's some seriously limited intelligence. to me anyway. you don't think my way so you're the idiot.
The FBI discovered massive fraud and sabotage in a Presidential election. Because of that, measures are being taken to find those that were guilty, and to prevent such fraud and sabotage from happening again. I can see why you’re pissed about it.
who's pissed?

if they found it - great. but so far what "Fraud" has been uncovered? anything that has come of the process really has nothing to do with said reason for the investigations so far.

what i have issues with is bypassing the methods we use to determine trump did something wrong simply because you hate him and questioning that hate seems to irk you.

ok. trump didnt collude.

There has been NOTHING to indicate that Trump or anyone in his campaign colluded with the Russians in any way to influence the outcome of the 2016 presidential election. Did they have meetings? Sure, everybody has meetings. But is there evidence that any collusion took place? NOT ONE BIT.

I'm still waiting for somebody to tell me what evidence did the FBI/DOJ have in July 2016 that convinced them they had just cause to spy on the Trump campaign. They are not supposed to decide to spy on any American citizen without verified, substantiated evidence of wrong-doing, they're supposed to have SOMETHING upon which to justify what they did. And right now I don't see a damn thing.

Should the DOJ have hired Mueller as a Special Prosecutor to look into what transpired in the 2016 election with respect to any Russian influence? Yeah sure, I got no problem with that, and many Repubs have supported that action. But that was long AFTER what the FBI did in July 2016 and even before that to the Trump campaign. got a big problem with that, and I do not believe any Repub has said that the so-called "Spygate" operation was reasonable or appropriate.
that's a lot of what attkisson is saying in her scenario.

all of this stems from a meeting trump jr had where someone said "i got dirt on hillary".

so there must be collusion even though the bulk of their convo had nothing to do with "dirt".

the rest is made up bullshit that has gotten way out of hand to cover up *how* this made up bullshit made it to the light of day.

I can't speak for anyone else, but it IS frustrating that you are going on about this when the Gang of 8 have reviewed the evidence and they have said the FBI did nothing at all unusual or wrong. Their investigation was reasonable and appropriate.
So it can be frustrating when Trumpettes keep trying to cloud the water, poison the soup, with these "concerns" that have already been put to rest.

If you're talking about the Mueller probe into Russian collusion, yes. But as for "spygate", who was it who said that investigation was reasonable and appropriate? I'd like to see the link for that, cuz I'm not seeing anything that indicates that investigation was either reasonable or appropriate. Seriously, the FBI has to have substantial and verified evidence against an American citizen before they initiate the actions they took. So far, I don't see anything that approaches that standard.

Seriously, the pre-Obama FBI has to have substantial and verified evidence against an American citizen before they initiate the actions they took; post Obama, not so much

Pre-Obama, post-Obama, I don't care. The FBI/DOJ has to have verified and sufficient evidence to surveil an American citizen. Period. They did not have that when the decided to surveil the Trump campaign in 2016.

who's pissed?

ok. trump didnt collude.

all of this stems from a meeting trump jr had where someone said "i got dirt on hillary".

so there must be collusion even though the bulk of their convo had nothing to do with "dirt".

the rest is made up bullshit that has gotten way out of hand to cover up *how* this made up bullshit made it to the light of day.

1. I don't think it was Trump Jr, what meeting was that? Maybe you meant Papadopolous instead, who was connected with the Trump campaign.

2 So somebody goes to him over some booze and says "I got some dirt on Hillary". So what? That's not on Papadopolous, he hasn't done anything wrong, not yet anyway. So there's nothing yet to indicate any collusion on his part.

3. This so-called "dirt", was it from the emails the Russians got when they hacked into the DNC servers? [What a bunch of dumb fucks, not to protect their servers.] Or was it from the 30,000+ emails they probably got from hacking into Clintons MFing private unprotected server in her basement when she was SoS?

who's pissed?

ok. trump didnt collude.

1. I don't think it was Trump Jr, what meeting was that? Maybe you meant Papadopolous instead, who was connected with the Trump campaign.

2 So somebody goes to him over some booze and says "I got some dirt on Hillary". So what? That's not on Papadopolous, he hasn't done anything wrong, not yet anyway. So there's nothing yet to indicate any collusion on his part.

3. This so-called "dirt", was it from the emails the Russians got when they hacked into the DNC servers? [What a bunch of dumb fucks, not to protect their servers.] Or was it from the 30,000+ emails they probably got from hacking into Clintons MFing private unprotected server in her basement when she was SoS?
sorry - it does get confusing w/o a program anymore. kinda believe that's intentional.

ok. trump didnt collude.

sorry - it does get confusing w/o a program anymore. kinda believe that's intentional.

Sure does. Especially with all the political spin going on. Right now we seem to have at least 3 different investigations going on:

1. Collusion by the Trump campaign with the Russians to influence the 2016 election. So far, zip.

2. Spygate, officially started by Obama's FBI/DOJ in July 2016. I want to know who authorized it and why. What was the evidence used to surveil American citizens, especially people involved with a presidential campaign. How on Earth can a reasonable person look at this and not think our FBI and DOJ were not used for political purposes? I mean, c'mon guys, after almost 2 freakin' years nobody has leaked anything to provide a good reason for authorizing what they did? Time's up fellas. The truth is obvious, they didn't have a good reason and no verified evidence, and for that all involved all the way up the chain to wherever it stops needs to answer for misusing gov't assets and agencies, lying their asses off, and probably obstructing justice to boot.

3. Forgot to add this. The 3rd one is investigating the FBI's handling of the Hillary email mess. Did they do it properly? I highly doubt that.

Last edited:

Trump was elected because he convinced you retards that Mexico would pay for a wall. Are you telling me that you weren’t on drugs when you were convinced to believe that?! Holy crap...

Trump wasn't my candidate, but just like Obama, he is my President. Yours too. You may us well unclench your ass and teeth and enjoy the rising tide with everyone else. The reason Trump was elected...….his opponent was Hillary Clinton.

Trump wasn't my candidate, but just like Obama, he is my President. Yours too. You may us well unclench your ass and teeth and enjoy the rising tide with everyone else. The reason Trump was elected...….his opponent was Hillary Clinton.
That’s 1 of the reasons. Other factors were much more important to his despicable campaign.

who's pissed?

ok. trump didnt collude.

Let's keep in mind that the DNC servers have never been analyzed. The DNC refused to turn them over for any forensics. All we know is from a company hired by the DNC. A highly respected group of former government computer forensic folks say that the data transfer rates that were provided are impossible to do over the internet and can only be accomplished by direct access like a thumb drive.....meaning it was an inside job.

ok. trump didnt collude.

Let's keep in mind that the DNC servers have never been analyzed. The DNC refused to turn them over for any forensics. All we know is from a company hired by the DNC. A highly respected group of former government computer forensic folks say that the data transfer rates that were provided are impossible to do over the internet and can only be accomplished by direct access like a thumb drive.....meaning it was an inside job.
Yes I’m sure your favorite conspiracy website said that

Government knows DNC hacker was Russian intel officer: report

ok. trump didnt collude.

I'm sure you endorsed the "conspiracy" work of VIPS when they did analysis of the Bush administration’s mishandling of intelligence data in the run-up to the 2003 invasion of Iraq. Asshat.

Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity - Wikipedia

I'm sure you endorsed the "conspiracy" work of VIPS when they did analysis of the Bush administration’s mishandling of intelligence data in the run-up to the 2003 invasion of Iraq. Asshat.

Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity - Wikipedia
Never heard of them. But it seems hindsight has proven them 100% correct.

No...they did not review the evidence.....they are being stone walled by the DOJ. And starting a counter intelligence investigation in order to spy on Americans is not okay.....they have yet to see the truth.

Forum List

Back