The FBI was actually trying to ‘Protect Trump’

Should Trump put spy's into the 2020 Dem campaigns to protect them?

• Yes, and the democRATs will thank him.

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No need, because Russians only try to hack Republican campaigns. Everybody know that.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The FBI is to be trusted. You I don't trust, because you believe in Trump more than the rule of law.

Why would I not? Since the removal of Hoover and the reform of the FBI, I have considered it more trustworthy than the office of the Presidency.

More: https://www.thedailybeast.com/trey-g...as-appropriate

Trey Gowdy says the FBI acted appropriately.

And he also said this:

"I am even more convinced that the FBI did exactly what my fellow citizens would want them to do when they got the information they got, and that it has nothing to do with Donald Trump," Gowdy, a South Carolina Republican, said.

Look, all I want is to know what was the information that the FBI had in July 2016 that caused them to open the surveillance and spying on the Trump campaign. Was it substantiated and verified? If it was, fine, no problem. If it wasn't, then that's a problem, a big problem. Cuz you can't do this stuff on an American citizen without sufficient justification, it's just that simple.

I agree with you, task, in general.

What I don't like is Trump acting out and saying the FBI was weaponized against him.

The FBI is supposed to be weaponized against all criminality.

I do believe the reports will be released before 15 September.

zerohedge's shrill and extremist partisanship, its willingness to lie for its side -- all is well known.

It is no different that way than Der Angst or Pravda each in its day.

I agree with you, task, in general.

What I don't like is Trump acting out and saying the FBI was weaponized against him.

The FBI is supposed to be weaponized against all criminality.

I do believe the reports will be released before 15 September.

The FBI bought and used a fake dossier to get a FISA warrant to investigate supposed 'collusion' based on that dossier. Basically a 'circle jerk' by never-Trumpers which includes Comey. Mueller, Comey, Brennon, and the Hillary-controlled DNC..All .should go down.

zerohedge's shrill and extremist partisanship, its willingness to lie for its side -- all is well known.

It is no different that way than Der Angst or Pravda each in its day.

Yeah Jake, trash a link to actual data and provide absolutely not support for your opinion other than...BISS...(Because I Say So)

GOP Rep. Trey Gowdy Contradicts Trump On 'Informant' Claim

Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.), the chairman of the House Oversight Committee, said the FBI acted appropriately when it used an informant to gather information about Donald Trump campaign advisers who allegedly had suspicious contacts linked to Russia prior to the 2016 election.

“I am even more convinced that the FBI did exactly what my fellow citizens would want them to do when they got the information they got, and that it has nothing to do with Donald Trump,” Gowdy said Tuesday during an interview on Fox News.

Gowdy last week attended a classified DOJ briefing alongside other top lawmakers regarding the informant and the tactics the FBI had used during the 2016 campaign.

:clap:

Come on, Leo, give us something more than your opinion. And try to stay with the actual evidence.

Well, this is one more reason Hillary lost she can use on her sniveling loser tour. She lost because she didn't get the same FBI protection as Trump did and deserves a do-over.

th_BlackHelicopter.gif th_BlackHelicopter.gif

Well what about the FBI protecting the Hillary Campaign? Her emails were hacked and she lost. Why didn't the fBI plant a spy in any of the democRATs campaigns? The FBI wanted Trump to win?
https://www.americanthinker.com/art...fbi_was_actually_trying_to_protect_trump.html
WaPo published an opinion piece entitled, “The FBI didn’t use an informant to go after Trump. They used one to protect him.”

Rangappa concludes that Trump, “Should be glad to know that the FBI appears to have been trying to thwart a hostile country’s efforts to infiltrate his campaign.”

What the former FBI agent doesn’t realize is that she inadvertently gave Trump the green light to do the same to his 2020 electoral opponent. Trump can use his FBI, CIA, and DOJ to “protect” his Democrat opponent by inserting a spy into their campaign.

:no_text11: Two wrongs don't make a right. Let's get rid of the corruption, first.

How do you know they didn’t?

Well what about the FBI protecting the Hillary Campaign? Her emails were hacked and she lost. Why didn't the fBI plant a spy in any of the democRATs campaigns? The FBI wanted Trump to win?
https://www.americanthinker.com/art...fbi_was_actually_trying_to_protect_trump.html
WaPo published an opinion piece entitled, “The FBI didn’t use an informant to go after Trump. They used one to protect him.”

Rangappa concludes that Trump, “Should be glad to know that the FBI appears to have been trying to thwart a hostile country’s efforts to infiltrate his campaign.”

What the former FBI agent doesn’t realize is that she inadvertently gave Trump the green light to do the same to his 2020 electoral opponent. Trump can use his FBI, CIA, and DOJ to “protect” his Democrat opponent by inserting a spy into their campaign.

:no_text11: Two wrongs don't make a right. Let's get rid of the corruption, first.

/——/ It would have come out already as a big CYA..

/——/ It would have come out already as a big CYA..
You have no factual, objective evidence of your opinion.

Forum List

Back